Difficult transits attracting negativity from others?

Venusmagic89

I'm a very positive person, sometimes too positive to the point I brush off issues that need to be addressed. But I know this year that's going to change. I have not one, but four difficult and stressful transits as well as a stressful solar return.
This year I have Saturn opposing my sun, Uranus square my Mars (and conjunct my anti vertex), Neptune square my sun and Pluto opposition my moon.
My solar return has a sun, moon and Venus n 8th, retrograde Mars in 1st and a grand cross between Neptune, Saturn, Jupiter and my sun (so Jupiter is also square my sun this year and exact on my solar return which is in 2 weeks)

So although that solar return hadn't happened yet, I've already experienced the exact Saturn opposing sun, and the exact of Pluto opposing moon and Uranus just began to square my Mars (and Mars is retrograde in my 7th house but thankfully? it's retrograding trine to my natal Mars)

I've recently noticed a lot of opposition coming my way from complete strangers.
I usually get along well with everyone and I'm very friendly and I've never had negative experiences like these.

In the past 2 weeks all this has happened and it's left me a bit overwhelmed. I joined a gym and started doing daily yoga classes to help me deal with the stress and it has helped.

1. The first one happened when I had to switch doctors because my doctor stopped accepting my insurance. I have a health issue that requires frequent blood work. I'm only off work on Wednesdays so when I was leaving and scheduling my next lab, I asked if they could just go ahead and book every Wednesday morning for me for the rest of the year. The lady got really grouchy suddenly and said that no, I can only schedule a Max of two lab appointments at once. Okay, so this is their policy I'm not going to argue. Then she goes on to say that for the next 6 months the only days available for labs for me to schedule will be Tues or Thurs. So I had to rearrange my work schedule and I left feeling a bit annoyed. Then as I was leaving a girl that overheard what happened in the waiting room said to me that the lady was dishonest with me because they let her schedule as many in advance appts as needed. I then felt even more bad, and instead of fighting I just left wondering what I did to make that receptionist hate me.

2. Next one happened when I had an angry customer at work. (I manage a clothing store) a new girl we hired forgot to remove a security tag from her clothes. She called because she was about to get on a plane when she realized and didn't have time to come by the store for us to remove it. I offered to refund her purchase by phone thru her credit card but she started screaming curse words and wouldn't listen to a word I had to say. She threatened to sue our company and insisted I leave work and drive to the airport with the security tag remover to remove it from her item within the hour. I calmly explained this was not possible since our tag removers are bolted down but that I would refund the purchase on her card and cover shipping if she'd mail us the item, we'd remove the tag and mail it back. She continued to curse and scream and say nothing would satisfy her unless I could remove it immediately. Finally she hung up. Later that day she posted the nastiest review on facebook, repeating my name over and over saying what a terrible manager I am. It verges on slander on what she wrote about me.
Again I began questioning if I'm not seeing something clearly? Am I somehow being rude to these people without realizing it? I vow to be more cautious.

3. Finally I decide to join a gym to DE stress. There's two in town I wanted to decide between. I go to the first one because I have a friend who is a member. My friend brings me as a guest the first time, and a couple of my friends also decide to go with me to try it out. We all get one week free passes and start going. On my next day, the receptionist says there's an issue with my free pass and she calls a manager. She tells the manager I was just in yesterday with a friend as a guest and she was under the impression that you can only use the one week pass if you've never been to the gym before. The manager says yes and they tell me I cannot use the week free pass. (and my other two friends got in with no questions with their pass that day) so I asked to speak to the manager. After speaking to the manager, he allowed me to use the one week pass. However the rest of the Week when I came in, the receptionist would take My pass when I came in and give me a hard time about letting me sign up for classes, etc, all the while my other two friends had no issues.
Needless to say, I did not end up joining that gym because I was convinced the receptionist hated me. I joined the other gym in town which thankfully, no one gave me a hard time at. Until...

4. After two weeks of getting up early for yoga classes, I woke up one day a few minutes late. I rushed to get there and I did get there before it started but I was the last one in and everyone else already had their mats set up. I quickly set mine up in the last available floor space when the lady in front of me hissed "excuse me! You're blocking the mirror!" I calmly moved my mat to a squishy spot near the back. This one isn't a big deal really, but on top of the others it felt like a lot

5. And finally, my sister is graduating nursing school and I was going to attend her graduation. It's a 5 hour drive and my car is old (and I've been getting letters in mail saying its recalled due to a faulty air bag and they'll replace it free I just haven't had time to get it fixed) so I decided to rent a car to make the drive. I called two weeks in advance to book it. The morning I got there the guy said he had just run out of rentals and failed to see my name on the list of reserved ones. I politely asked if there were any other places in town I could rent one. He said he felt bad for the issue and he called one of their other locations for me and got one delivered there for me. While waiting I used the restroom. I securely locked the door but somehow another customer busted in and the whole office saw me with my pants down. I was so embarrassed. Then, when I went to pay for the rental, it ended up costing a lot more than they orginally said due to a ton of extra fees. They said I'd get my $100 deposit back when I returned the CAr but they ended up keeping it because of some muddy tires. So oh well not a huge loss but still.

Is all this just the result of all the retrogrades? I normally never attract this much negativity and I'm wondering what's going on?!?

I will say that doing yoga and working out daily has greatly helped my mood and
I could literally feel the difference it made (I started it during my Saturn opposing sun which had me getting depressed and after starting the exercise I feel back to my optimistic self, but I still seem to be attracting rude people. I hope I can continue to stay positive)

If anyone has any advice on these transits. Let me know. My terrible solar return is in 2 weeks so I imagine that won't help!

Last edited:

Lin

Pluto opposing the moon by transit is a very traumatic situation which causes trouble in your personal life and with the public in general. The past becomes very "big" metaphorically and you may need to go BACK and figure out stuff from possibly even your childhood.

You will "miss cues" from other people and you will find that you need to pay more attention to everything in your surroundings.

Heavy transits ALWAYS show you what you are doing wrong in your life or what you are not paying enough attention to.

You will have trouble with both men and women.....Moon rules women, Mars rules men.
Of course Venus rules women too...but need to see your chart.
You have a lot of negative transits and my suggestion would be to post your chart with the transits so that we can time them according to urgency and duration.
LIN

noraleader

Banned
....i've experienced a lot of... ...trouble.. in life.. of various forms..

..and while there are other possibilities, the one connection between these unrelated events is you.

by being aware and concerned about impending troubles, you may be giving subtle signs to people who eg. need to "predate energetically" on someone who they can afflict and get a reaction out of.. you may also tend to feel more dismay because you feel it is fated.

when unfortunate or unpleasant things occur, remember, this is your universe, and each of these experiences are a gift to yourself, in one way or another. by feeling glad, or at least bemused, by the mystery of existence, instead of haunted and hunted, you can reduce energy that may trigger "unuseful" experiences eg. rejection, challenges. "gratitude" is a transcendental state.

even the word "difficult" may on the one hand be true, on the other hand, it may stigmatise what is better looked at in another sense. some spiritual traditions see pleasantness as more dangerous and "challenging" than unpleasantness, because it lures you into security and comfort, instead of awareness and consideration. constant danger is constant alertness... it would be nice to just do the alertness without the threats :happy: