New member!

David Palmer

Hey everyone! I am a new member to the community! I am an astrologer out of Los Angeles California! Astrology is my life and I have a full practice here. I write daily astrology articles and a daily video horoscope! For more info on my collective conscious astrology visit my website http://www.david-palmer.com

Hope to meet all of you!

David

JUPITERASC

Hi David, good to meet you - eclipses are interesting and many thanks for the link to "Lunar Eclipse and Astrology From Los Angeles" :smile:

jane254

Hi David! I'm a new member too. I chose to respond to your post because you are a professional. I've been an astrologer for 40 years and I need to talk to another pro. About a month ago, I was listening to Coasttocoastam radio and 3 people that night called in and said the moon was acting "funny". I thot "Yeah, yeah, it moves across the sky at night (so, you finally noticed?)" The next evening I was sitting on the patio with my next door neighbor and she said "What is that?" and pointed to the WESTERN horizon. It was about 10:30 at night so I looked over there --and there was the moon!!! West, about 3 inches by sight, above the horizon! I began watching it every two hours throughout the night and logging it's position every two hours for the next 3 weeks and it would stay stationary for 3 days,not changing phase, moving W. to E.!! From June 12 to june27th it disappeared untill it appeared june 27th rising again in the WESTERN sky. The past two days it has risen and moved normaly,east to west,and I have yet to see if it continues. The sun itself has begun setting about a 90 degrees difference from it's usual place. Have any of your collegues noticed this too? I'm flabergasted by what I've seen and don't trust the ephemeris at this point because of the 3 -day stations. A change in axis of the earth can account for the change of position of the sun, but not the moon moving backwards. I know if you haven't noticed this, and if the moon remains on it's normal, gradual, east to west course you'll think I'm crazy, but I assure you I am not. Have you heard anything about it? My email is jane254@ymail.com I'm in central Texas, by the way.

JUPITERASC

Hi David! I'm a new member too. I chose to respond to your post because you are a professional. I've been an astrologer for 40 years and I need to talk to another pro. About a month ago, I was listening to Coasttocoastam radio and 3 people that night called in and said the moon was acting "funny". I thot "Yeah, yeah, it moves across the sky at night (so, you finally noticed?)" The next evening I was sitting on the patio with my next door neighbor and she said "What is that?" and pointed to the WESTERN horizon. It was about 10:30 at night so I looked over there --and there was the moon!!! West, about 3 inches by sight, above the horizon! I began watching it every two hours throughout the night and logging it's position every two hours for the next 3 weeks and it would stay stationary for 3 days,not changing phase, moving W. to E.!! From June 12 to june27th it disappeared untill it appeared june 27th rising again in the WESTERN sky. The past two days it has risen and moved normaly,east to west,and I have yet to see if it continues. The sun itself has begun setting about a 90 degrees difference from it's usual place. Have any of your collegues noticed this too? I'm flabergasted by what I've seen and don't trust the ephemeris at this point because of the 3 -day stations. A change in axis of the earth can account for the change of position of the sun, but not the moon moving backwards. I know if you haven't noticed this, and if the moon remains on it's normal, gradual, east to west course you'll think I'm crazy, but I assure you I am not. Have you heard anything about it? My email is jane254@ymail.com I'm in central Texas, by the way.
Hi Jane 254 - That is intriguing... you may be interested to view this video "Inuit people say Earth Has Tilted On Its Axis" http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CUDiBqiVxI8#!:smile: