Status
Not open for further replies.

kplover

Banned
Re: Sports astrology

Sorry for late replying
jst checking the live telecast of the natwest
its not live
today middlesex will struggle in first 10 overs and Somerset will score arround 86 without loss
and then they will fight hard
finally m going with middlesex
letss seee

Jibreil

Banned

Sorry for late replying
jst checking the live telecast of the natwest
its not live
today middlesex will struggle in first 10 overs and Somerset will score arround 86 without loss
and then they will fight hard
finally m going with middlesex
letss seee

You dont need to apologise as your not obligated to provide your predictions. You're giving a free service & possible guidance to others for which people should be thankful. Cheers & Good Luck!

Last edited:

Sandeepan

INDIA....Not on desk to look deeply but in morning had a quick look and ending subs favored DSC more..Himakar if U could post ur analysis for BD win.

himakar

moon in 10th H for India today and moon star lord jupiter transiting 2nd house for india and not signifying anything and at toss time 12:30pm bangladesh local time asc should win the toss ..india has won the toss so is india asc ?? confused lol !! if india is asc then you were meant to say dsc to win the match as per toss dsc is bangladesh ??confused !! match goes through ve,su,mo,ma,ra subs so can you tell me your analysis which subs were helping which team sandeepan bro which will help me ..

kplover

Banned

Today natwest I going with
away n away in both matches
but its very intresting in 1st match
first 6 overs looking good for asc and thn flip flop for both teams till 10 overs of second inning
and thn finally victoryy to dsc
North Hampshire
Letss seeeee

Sandeepan

I already mentioned had a quick look so cant explain in detail. I am not interested to use toss result to determin who is ASC in a billateral series involving 2 national teams. I checked last 2 subs and it favored DSC completely.
moon in 10th H for India today and moon star lord jupiter transiting 2nd house for india and not signifying anything and at toss time 12:30pm bangladesh local time asc should win the toss ..india has won the toss so is india asc ?? confused lol !! if india is asc then you were meant to say dsc to win the match as per toss dsc is bangladesh ??confused !! match goes through ve,su,mo,ma,ra subs so can you tell me your analysis which subs were helping which team sandeepan bro which will help me ..

Last edited:

Sandeepan

@KP LOVER....Do U also see prime significators/strength of significators to judge which result would be given by sub lord star lord in case there are mixed significations

Sandeepan

KPlover & Himakar...Wars won as sat sub in jup star was beneficial to ASC...what was ur observation of sub starting at 1745 local time adjusting +1 DST? It will also be good if U guys explain ur calculations gist so that we all can learn from each other

Sandeepan

Fri june 20

essex middlesex

1900-2030 mer sub in mer star DSC

2030 till end

mer star ketu sub...ketu represented by sat ASC

Esses win

karthik20

Today natwest I going with
away n away in both matches
but its very intresting in 1st match
first 6 overs looking good for asc and thn flip flop for both teams till 10 overs of second inning
and thn finally victoryy to dsc
North Hampshire
Letss seeeee

Who won ? Couldnt chek cos of travel

Status
Not open for further replies.