Will she be with me?

rolan86

Thanks for the link Rafaella, yup, this is what's going on right now.
Must be the same thing that's affecting my relationship. Started speaking to the girl for the first time, 3 days before Saturn went retrograde on the 5th of Feb.
And now the retrograde is about to go to perfecting the square with the sun on the 25th of June.
The last 2 and a half years, saturn was in my 7th house of relationships. This is crazy.

EvieGrace

Thanks for the link Rafaella, yup, this is what's going on right now.
Must be the same thing that's affecting my relationship. Started speaking to the girl for the first time, 3 days before Saturn went retrograde on the 5th of Feb.
And now the retrograde is about to go to perfecting the square with the sun on the 25th of June.
The last 2 and a half years, saturn was in my 7th house of relationships. This is crazy.

Saturn has been in my 7th for around the same time Rolan86...
I can absolutely relate... My relationships have been rocky to say the least since 2012.

Wishing you all the luck with this one - EvieGrace

rolan86

EvieGrace, wishing you the best as well.
Now, just riding here on faith :), patience is one of Saturn's teachings I believe, praying that it works here.

rolan86

@EvieGrace, very much the truth, any other house or sector, would be fine, but with relationships and emotions, guess patience just wears off way too quickly..

rafaella

I have Saturn in my 7th house natally and when I had Saturn return a few years back, a major relationship ended and there was a heart breaking new beginning (with someone else) which never really began properly and it too ended making me feel like relationships are too hard. Just stay single - that's the lesson of Saturn in 7th. Now, do you guys wanna swap? I rather have transit of Saturn and not live with it in my 7th...haha

Saturn is not that bad, it is more potent than for example Jupiter. I hardly felt any effects of Jupiter transit even when it was conjunct my natal Moon, but Saturn, good or bad, it will deliver. It helped me lose the excess weight I was struggling with for a decade. That year it was in my 6th! And the relationship that ended when Saturn was in 7th, was actually not a very good relationship. So I'd say Saturn actually gets you to be honest with yourself, it challenges you, takes away the rose coloured glasses and gets you to look at yourself, at your surroundings and at your relationships. Its the mentor that you need when things are hard. Its that quiet whisper in your ear... 'what the hell are you doing?' Its tough love. I love Saturn and I hate it. It does rule my Sun and Mars (in Capricorn). So I can't escape the lessons of Saturn :)

BTW regarding modern astrology (which I'm getting further and further away from) if you want to look at when you have a potentially good romantic period look at transits of Jupiter to your natal 5th or 7th ruler (easy aspects such as trines, sextiles and conjunctions). While commitments are more likely when Saturn makes easy aspects to 5th or 7th ruler. I am still testing this and not sure of its accuracy... but I read it somewhere a while back.

hope this helps!

rolan86

Hi Rafaella,

Thanks for the details and comments and the positive advice :), really appreciate it.
But right now, as far as I see, no trines or sextiles or conjunctions, more like, Saturn retrograde squaring my natal Sun (ruler of the 5th house), then in a few days, it comes again as Saturn direct squaring natal Sun, and then after a month or so, Saturn direct squaring my natal Venus (ruler of the 7th house), talk about double whammy..lol...I don't know what to say, its like barrage of missiles, but I think, its all about patience and slowly working through because, after a few months from this, I have a saturn return happening (Reaping the fruits of my labour).

Best wishes,
rolan86

rolan86

Well, so far no contact has taken place and I wanted to know about the situation and I asked the horary question 'Will she breakup with her current guy within this december?'

Here I'm the querent the moon and she would be venus, my 7th and her current guy would be mars, her turned 7th.

Venus sits firmly exalted in her sign almost conjunct her ascendant but applying to jupiter and saturn which is almost conjunct her 7th cusp.

Moon in detriment is trining venus which could mean that she's thinking of the querent but the querent seems weakened by emotion.

Mars is sitting alone in her 5th in fall, not aspected but anyone, which shows that Mars wants her love but she's not interested at all.

Outer planet Uranus is going to perfect its opposition to Mars in almost 3 minutes which could mean that there would be a sudden breakup in 3 months time ( not sure of the timing ).

Could anyone shed any light on this? I'm still trying to figure it out.

Attachments

• will_she_breakup.png
    will_she_breakup.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 28

rolan86

Ok, a quick update on this thread, today I initiated contact. 17th of June. So, lets see how it goes further, Dr. Farr, counting on your positive reading :)

astr0quest

I shared a similar chart with you with Mercury significator.

I thought it's interesting how things came up today as Mercury heads for a combustion with Sun.

I think you'll learn some things, hidden matters soon since your Sun rules 12th house.

EvieGrace

I have Saturn in my 7th house natally and when I had Saturn return a few years back, a major relationship ended and there was a heart breaking new beginning (with someone else) which never really began properly and it too ended making me feel like relationships are too hard. Just stay single - that's the lesson of Saturn in 7th. Now, do you guys wanna swap? I rather have transit of Saturn and not live with it in my 7th...haha

Saturn is not that bad, it is more potent than for example Jupiter. I hardly felt any effects of Jupiter transit even when it was conjunct my natal Moon, but Saturn, good or bad, it will deliver. It helped me lose the excess weight I was struggling with for a decade. That year it was in my 6th! And the relationship that ended when Saturn was in 7th, was actually not a very good relationship. So I'd say Saturn actually gets you to be honest with yourself, it challenges you, takes away the rose coloured glasses and gets you to look at yourself, at your surroundings and at your relationships. Its the mentor that you need when things are hard. Its that quiet whisper in your ear... 'what the hell are you doing?' Its tough love. I love Saturn and I hate it. It does rule my Sun and Mars (in Capricorn). So I can't escape the lessons of Saturn :)

BTW regarding modern astrology (which I'm getting further and further away from) if you want to look at when you have a potentially good romantic period look at transits of Jupiter to your natal 5th or 7th ruler (easy aspects such as trines, sextiles and conjunctions). While commitments are more likely when Saturn makes easy aspects to 5th or 7th ruler. I am still testing this and not sure of its accuracy... but I read it somewhere a while back.

hope this helps!

LOL!! Rafaella... This is something I would love to know myself!! I just need to work out how to spot such transits of Jupiter!! Wouldn't mind losing the extra 10kg either!! Haha.

rafaella

LOL!! Rafaella... This is something I would love to know myself!! I just need to work out how to spot such transits of Jupiter!! Wouldn't mind losing the extra 10kg either!! Haha.

Well, you have to first get your natal chart and check where the cusp of 5th and 7th fall. My 5th falls in Cancer, so Moon (as its rules Cancer) is my 5th house ruler. Virgo is the sign in 7th house, so Mercury is my natal 7th ruler. Have a look where your own 5th and 7th rulers are in your natal chart and keep an eye on what transit of Jupiter and Saturn are doing to those planets.

If you need my help, I'm happy to take a look :) PM me your chart if you like.

rolan86

@astr0quest : Well, didn't find any hidden matter actually.

@Dr. Farr : Well, I guess the 8 ball reading did not work out since we ended up parting ways even though both of us are in love with each other and she apparently can't break off with her current.

@Rafaella : Saturn is really a killer, killed my love life...my recent romance...and next gonna square my venus.
But lets see towards something better, as coming next in July is Jupiter in leo, and leo being my 5th, its entering there, Venus and jupiter will both be entering my 5th soon, and will trine my natal saturn and mars.

Wondering what's this gonna bring about.

dr. farr

Parting ways, for now! Not necessarily for "all time"-especially if in fact both are in love with each other.

(Note that the {apparently} incorrect answer was derived from Primary Ankara horary, NOT from the Magic 8 Ball divination; eg, using the Part of Marriage in the original chart-ascendant+7th-venus, as quesited, according to the 8 Ball divination since the POM falls @ 28 Capricorn, this = Saturn which = a "no" answer, by 8 Ball "rules")

Last edited:

rolan86

Well, both of us are in love with each other; that is established.
But she refused to break off her current relationship with excuses, I had no other choice but to leave.
We are no longer in contact.
And if anything should happen, it should happen from her side, since I tried everything and I am done.
And I think the horary that was cast doesn't show that happening, correct me if I am wrong Dr. Farr.
But, really, thank you Dr. Farr, Rafaella, Yuri, Arena. :)

Maybe it just wasn't my time, after all transiting Saturn retrograde is going to perfect its square with my natal sun ( ruler of the 5th ) in another 5 days, 25th of June.

dr. farr

And I think the horary that was cast doesn't show that happening, correct me if I am wrong Dr. Farr.

No you are correct-but it was Ankara horary that proved to be wrong (not the non-horary Magic 8 Ball divination; Ankara horary is NOT the same as an "8 Ball" reading)