Many Pluto contacts in synastry - any advise?

Vista

His Saturn/Venus/NN conjunction is conjunct your Venus and opp your Pluto. These aspects are close and could lead to power issues between you. He might feel unloved or unappreciated by you, you might feel restricted by him. Perhaps you can see very deeply into the hurt places in his psyche and need to be careful expressing your insights.

You have a grand cross in your chart, between Mercury opp Saturn/Lilith and Neptune opp Asc. His Pluto is closely square your Asc/Des and opp your Mercury, affecting your Grand Cross. This is a very complex pattern, he could equally see much about your inner workings..
Neptune on your Descendant may make you prone to illusions about the people you enter into relationships with, you might just not be able to see the other person very clearly..

So many strong Pluto aspects point to the relationship being a tool for transformation for you both and they will require great honesty, compassion and gentleness in dealing with each other, otherwise you might just blow each other to pieces..

Hum....my poor innocent little Venus fell right into the ex boyfriend I spoke about early Natal Grand Cross. No wonder I was hooked! My natal Venus was also aspected by his Mars, Uranus, and Pluto!! The chemistry was crazy and he definitely had the upper-hand! No wonder I fell hook, line and sinker!!

Hi Vista

you mean that your venus fell into his Grand Cross? Or do you have a Natal Grand Cross? If the fist, did you "see or feel" the problems he had due to his GC?

Vista

Hi Vista

you mean that your venus fell into his Grand Cross? Or do you have a Natal Grand Cross? If the fist, did you "see or feel" the problems he had due to his GC?

Yes, my Venus feel into his natal Grand Cross. And yes, he is very damaged in my opinion as he always felt rejected and unloved by his mother. Not good for his adult relationship as it's easier for him to want women who reject him than embrace the women who love him.