Binomo/ stock market

vinach39

Hello guys I want to know whether I can succeed in stock market trading. From past few days I am doing trade on demo account of binomo I can make 10000 rs daily on demo account .whether if I try trading on real account will I succeed please check my birth chart and help me

31/Oct 1993
11:13pm.(23:13night)
Mapuca Goa India
15:35N 73:48 E

Thank you for your valuable time

Last edited by a moderator:

creativei

5th house is stock market and all kinds of speculative business well placed 5th lord gives sudden windfall gains in those rahu in 5th is biggest risk taker me too has rahu in 5th ! but at same time it pulls the legs suddenly . rahu is desirous ambitious super greedy fully materialistic planet it instills desires in our brain and make to keep huge leg and there by it teaches life lesson like how gambler in the beginning gains huge and as game progress higher level he loses all that rahu . so dont trust those and dont play blind games in that . its ok you are in beginning state but dont get into it deep without safe guarding your possessions . taurus is real stock market finance sign . rahu in taurus is good for huge stock market gains . jupiter is also good in taurus . your current sat bukti is in mars star which gives interest on those .

vinach39

Creative bro I asked an astrologer regarding stock market she said I have yoga for earning money from stock market.she also said I have good yoga for earning lot of money

Also if any other astrologer could confirm whether I can invest money in stock marketit would be helpful

creativei

Creative bro I asked an astrologer regarding stock market she said I have yoga for earning money from stock market.she also said I have good yoga for earning lot of money

Also if any other astrologer could confirm whether I can invest money in stock marketit would be helpful

Happy to know i said as per my knowledge . if good things are indicated then you can proceed but im very strong in my prediction .

Good luck .. .

vinach39

Thank you Astrologymagic for your reply I have PM you a reply from one astrologer just go through it and help me

I have asked 2-3 astrologers they are saying I have good chances to earn money from stock market

After my RAHU- SATURN period do I have chance in stock market

The astrologers also said to me that I have good chance to earn much money in my life currently I am unemployed and also earlier didn't have job so how can I have good money in future I will also Pm you both replies from astrologers

Also I have been told that I have good dhana yoga ( money earning yoga)like
1 st lord and 2 nd lord mutual aspect
2nd lord and 9 lord conjunction
1stlord and 9 th lord mutual aspect

Last edited:

astrologymagic

It wouldn't be right on my part to comment on another astrologer's predictions and analysis.

After your RA-SA period, the situation improves to an extent. However, there is a risk of loss during the entire Rahu dasha.

If you are aware that you have "good dhana yoga", then you need to be prepared in time to capitalise the benefits. If you are not prepared, then such a time period would give you little results and time moves on.

-----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz

vinach39

Thank you for your reply I am aware of rahu and know it can be a king marker and also it can make me poor that why I am thinking to learn stock market till December month after that if I get good success in demo account I will invest only around 700 Rupees (10 dollars) not more than that if I fail I will not lose much money and I can move on..

Thank you for giving me hope that it can be fine after Ra- Sa period

God bless you also thanks creativei I forgot to thank u earlier

vinach39

Creative and Astrologymagic I didn't lose money in speculation I earned around 4000rs but still your prediction is correct I got to know that it is illegal to earn money from stock market hence I have quit earning from speculation and closed my account

Better not to try illegal things