Discussion of fensi's Horary Sports Astrology article in the Education section

adypric

I am from Romania;If a game start at 9:30 pm the hour in Romania .London is the city where the game start;how i write the dates for this match?the hour ,the city ?i have janus software for predicting and i,m dont know how i put the time ,the date ,the city ;i saw an example for a game that ,in Romania starts at 9:45 pm and it was introducing the time 8:45 in london ;and another questions :i have a default location in my software (iasi ,romania) ;if i want to predict a game from lituania for example ?(lituania -romania 6 june 2009 9:00 pm ,hour of romania ,mariampole lituania); i can put this dates of this match ?

Tzvetan

Hey, Ady!
You have to make the chart exactly at the date and hour of the event. It is not so important that in RO is 9 pm but the game begins in London at other hour. You may search informations about the location on the internet (try that wikipedia). Careful that the exact name of the town is Marijampole, or former town Kapsukas in LT and it has the same time zone as RO.
Good luck, and I hope you'll write your prediction soon...

fensi88

I am from Romania;If a game start at 9:30 pm the hour in Romania .London is the city where the game start;how i write the dates for this match?the hour ,the city ?i have janus software for predicting and i,m dont know how i put the time ,the date ,the city ;i saw an example for a game that ,in Romania starts at 9:45 pm and it was introducing the time 8:45 in london ;and another questions :i have a default location in my software (iasi ,romania) ;if i want to predict a game from lituania for example ?(lituania -romania 6 june 2009 9:00 pm ,hour of romania ,mariampole lituania); i can put this dates of this match ?
One way is as Tzvetan said, i.e. put coordinates for town where match is played and local time of that town. If you do not know in what time zone is that city, just go to this site:
http://www.astro.com/atlas/atlquest-eng.html
enter name of town and than fill rest and program will itself put right time zone and coordinates.
There is another way, i.e., if you know town where match played, you put coordinates for that town, and than you put your local time for your city and appropriate time zone for your city. Do what is easier to you.

have janus software for predicting and i,m dont know how i put the time ,the date ,the city
There must be some help in that program where all that your questions is answered...

banefranco

Ok Gentlemen,
In short. I have placed at my thread one of possibilities when my system works with absolute precizion. Nowhere else simmilar system is not publiced. As I treat this site for public, I am sure that I do not have to graduate any Astrology university or publish the book to prove one system that works. So the information that there is no 100% working system is at least not true. As I explained with charts that Frawley's rules are not right and that when any system works occasionaly it is not the system I claim that my system is the only one published at this moment that works 100% under some circumstances.
The airplane flies under some circumstances so as my system works.
Above all I also gave the precize circumstances under which when those circumstances happen it undoubtely works.
The matter is My 'Range table'. One line as a gift, the rest you also have instructions how to discover.
So I hope that you understand that visitors using their free will has the opportunity to take a look at any thread opened.
It is simply not correct to claim something without any proof like chart placed.
Even more I would like from anyone to give me the link to any astrologer's site who gave so many predictions as I have done at my thread.
I will not bother anyone at this thread but this is matter of truth.

Last edited:

banefranco

Even worse. It has passed so much time and you have not placed valuable new information.
As I do take care at my own thread I have not noticed that you are almost everywhere.
Up to you.

Kintpuash

Banned
Fensi -

I have a couple of questions I hope you can clarify.

If I were to read an horary question asked by another about sports astrology - winners, losers...

Am I correct or misguided to use the moon or venus alone as the significator of the chart, with more weight than the Asc ruler?

The reason I ask is because people ask for two reasons in my experience: emotional investment or financial investment.

The emotional Moon investment in the question and the acquisitional Venus in the question, seem to rule the querant and question.

If this is not a totally erroneous way to look at a sports winner chart - then can I suggest that moon or venus would need to make a good aspect to Jupiter and or the ruler of the 5th or 8th house?

It is simplistic, I know, but it has seemed to be accurate more times than not.

You are right about Mars retro, but I have also seen old grudges in sports be won (baseball) when mars retro in the winners chart was being built up by an approaching moon.

LionKing

IN accordance with the wishes of the mods, who ask that we discuss articles from the Education board in their relevant sections, I've started a thread here about the Horary Sports astrology article.

It's a subject that has always interested me, and I began applying the principles of mundane astrology to sports forecasting with the Euro 2008 football tournament.....without much success it must be said!

I wondered what everyone, especially fensi, thought of my idea, which was to use the national charts of the participating countries and compare them in a Synastry-esque way with a chart set for the date and time of kick-off for the match between them.

I believe that in a national chart, the 5th house governs the entertainment, cultural and sporting aspects of the nation, and of course we all know that of the planets, Mars would be the one to pick for sporting things.

So I was looking for correspondences between the national charts of the countries and the positions of Mars / planets in 5th / and also aspects to MC or Saturn (the status and recognition associated with winning!) in my studies.

Like I said, I didn;t have much success.....at one point I was thinking Sweden would emerge as winners of the competition!!!!

So what does everyone think?

I never use any other place charts other than where the event is hosted at. I also look at the start, mid game and purposed end of the game. I use as many sources as to who is the fav to win, is it a VOC moon, the area of where the combust is at also tells me the winners vs losers.
V/r LionKing 😄