conjunct saturn
square pluto
oppo moon
sextile asc

thanx

575428astro_2gw_01_rs_hk.183.gif

rahu

Banned
I think it looks very good for your abilities but the chart is also accident prone so you might take some serious hits.

mars square to pluto with the midpoint conjunct the node is excellent, it gives death power with instant reflexes. with the node energy your chi would extend from your body. you could move objects without physically touching them. this reminds me of bruce lee's chi. he knock people over while withholding contact.
in addition your mercury is square the Uranus/Neptune midpoint with the node. this makes you reflexes incredibly fast and again allows you to harness your chi power. I would suggest that you meditate daily if you start martial arts training. I would suggest wing chun kung fu as it would allow you to maximize your speed.

rhau

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
Ascendant lord and lord of sixth house is well placed in its exalted sign and place of courage with Saturn. Confirming that sport or any form of artistic fighting. Indicating that imagination has to be used.
Only point is disturbing, since Kung fu is an traditional (art) form. But Jupiter is not connecting properly to Mars, but Jupiter retrograde is blessing house of dedication and competitiveness.
So, chances are there to do this form, but Saturn indicates chances of injuries in shoulder/throats etc.

shuvas26

I think it looks very good for your abilities but the chart is also accident prone so you might take some serious hits.

mars square to pluto with the midpoint conjunct the node is excellent, it gives death power with instant reflexes. with the node energy your chi would extend from your body. you could move objects without physically touching them. this reminds me of bruce lee's chi. he knock people over while withholding contact.
in addition your mercury is square the Uranus/Neptune midpoint with the node. this makes you reflexes incredibly fast and again allows you to harness your chi power. I would suggest that you meditate daily if you start martial arts training. I would suggest wing chun kung fu as it would allow you to maximize your speed.

rhau

the thing is i started a week ago training in jiu jitsu
and now i takin realy hard hits and its so so so painful
according the map ... i have the strength to keep going ?

rahu

Banned
the thing is i started a week ago training in jiu jitsu
and now i takin realy hard hits and its so so so painful
according the map ... i have the strength to keep going ?
As I mentioned you have aspects of accidents so you may have trouble taking hits I meant to add that you need to study accupressure points to recover quickly from hard hit I still think wing chunk or jeet kune do which is Bruce Lee's style would better suit you because your inherent speed will not be taken advantage of in jujitsu.
rahu

Last edited:

shuvas26

As I mentioned you have aspects of accidents so you may have trouble taking hits I meant to add that you need to study accupressure points to recover quickly from hard hit I still think wing chunk or jeet Kwan do which is Bruce Lee's style would better suit you because your inherent speed will not be taken advantage of in jujitsu.
rahu

I do not have a choice. It's the only thing close to my house, who gets along in terms of work and study.
It's not just jujitsu , i learn kinda mma stuff, this martial art is mixed, which includes jujitsu, and other things.As Shotokan karate and sambo and Aikido and more.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
studying many styles is always a plus as you can decide and choose which forms suit you the best. your chart suggest you need to study a serious form of martial arts ,one that is build for real like encounters as your mars/pluto square suggest you will be in such life and death encounters in your life time. again I suggest you study acupressure points or you will find yourself having to take time off from training to heal and recuperate.
rahu

shuvas26

studying many styles is always a plus as you can decide and choose which forms suit you the best. your chart suggest you need to study a serious form of martial arts ,one that is build for real like encounters as your mars/pluto square suggest you will be in such life and death encounters in your life time. again I suggest you study acupressure points or you will find yourself having to take time off from training to heal and recuperate.
rahu

rahu thank u!!!

3 years ago, 2 Muslims attacked me at a bus stop and stole my money, luckily there were no knives or guns, but I got hit right.Now I understand most important, that the studies will prepare me for real life.And the coach is very realistic, in my fourth training already started practicing with knives and learned how to defend my self. We focus on real combat than sports.

i will study acupressure points

shuvas26

hi guys

i have another question

i had sign to a tournament in early december
and i noticed couple transits to mars
look:
jupiter trine mars
saturn sextile mars
uranus sextile mars
saturn in 1th transit

and this is my first year training in martial arts,

this transits should be a jump-growth for my body and my strength ?

626780astro_24gw_01_rs_20161.gif

Kitchy

Banned
shalom -

moon pluto 12th to 8th - you have the mind and heart for it - dirty street fighter if you need to be - in spirit - cunning and ending. but we must look to saturn for purpose and discipline

purpose - 11th house ruler venus opposing jupiter - you're not sure. WHY?

mars-saturn in 2nd in aquarius - saturn's traditional ruler - you MUST believe in what you are martial - arting for. then yes, a steady, direct fighter who is not out to lose.

jupiter in 9th is your problem - ruler of asc. doesn't want to accept that you will have to fight for your survival against those who want to do you in. you want to believe there is greater purpose than battle - but Mars/Saturn shows the purpose - the fight to hold on to what is yours - by every nasty direct way possible to save your life or your people.

The israeli's didn't invent krav maga for nothing - it is every citizen's right and use of force in life, war and the octagon. :surprised: Endurance might be your mars saturn issue - so drop fat and eat lean and become a machine.

I've been waiting for the ultimate Israeli MMA fighter - maybe it's you? You have to have the fighting spirit (believing what you are fighting for) the endurance (willingness to go to the Nth degree of testing yourself) and finally - most importantly - the will to "kill" (metaphorically in martial arts. Where are you now, on that continuum?

If you're in fight to kill mode, hook up with the MMA guys in Orange County CA - there is one on this forum - I will try to look him up - he posted a while back.

Like needs like.

Pluto in 12th by bumping is the problem. When Mars hits Pluto next time by transit, as a result of this question - you will be FORCED to prove yourself in survival - in which case - it is a matter of in octogan or on ghaza strip. Are you in US or Israel now? Have you done your IDF service? you are do if you haven't...if you haven't - DON'T HIDE OUT! JUST DO IT

Prepare wisely and always know that the enemy is closer than you think.
Even here on this forum.

;)

In the meantime - here's some fun workout material -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ij1fYlsYDc

(the best thing about jits is that you learn - 'never let them get you on the ground')

Last edited:

shuvas26

shalom -

moon pluto 12th to 8th - you have the mind and heart for it - dirty street fighter if you need to be - in spirit - cunning and ending. but we must look to saturn for purpose and discipline

purpose - 11th house ruler venus opposing jupiter - you're not sure. WHY?

mars-saturn in 2nd in aquarius - saturn's traditional ruler - you MUST believe in what you are martial - arting for. then yes, a steady, direct fighter who is not out to lose.

jupiter in 9th is your problem - ruler of asc. doesn't want to accept that you will have to fight for your survival against those who want to do you in. you want to believe there is greater purpose than battle - but Mars/Saturn shows the purpose - the fight to hold on to what is yours - by every nasty direct way possible to save your life or your people.

The israeli's didn't invent krav maga for nothing - it is every citizen's right and use of force in life, war and the octagon. :surprised: Endurance might be your mars saturn issue - so drop fat and eat lean and become a machine.

I've been waiting for the ultimate Israeli MMA fighter - maybe it's you? You have to have the fighting spirit (believing what you are fighting for) the endurance (willingness to go to the Nth degree of testing yourself) and finally - most importantly - the will to "kill" (metaphorically in martial arts. Where are you now, on that continuum?

If you're in fight to kill mode, hook up with the MMA guys in Orange County CA - there is one on this forum - I will try to look him up - he posted a while back.

Like needs like.

Pluto in 12th by bumping is the problem. When Mars hits Pluto next time by transit, as a result of this question - you will be FORCED to prove yourself in survival - in which case - it is a matter of in octogan or on ghaza strip. Are you in US or Israel now? Have you done your IDF service? you are do if you haven't...if you haven't - DON'T HIDE OUT! JUST DO IT

Prepare wisely and always know that the enemy is closer than you think.
Even here on this forum.

;)

In the meantime - here's some fun workout material -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ij1fYlsYDc

(the best thing about jits is that you learn - 'never let them get you on the ground')

i was in the idf but I was not in a combat role
I had a desk job
I was responsible for the recruitment and placement Orthodox Jews into the army.

My parents are religious.

i think my T-square pluto 12TH\mars\moon

It's a different story.

In the past I suffered from panic attacks, depression and problems of various fears.
Because of the past, I could not get a combat role in the military,
Today I try to overcome my fears and become a person with self-confidence and a zest for life!
and life as a young man in front of him - I'm looking to try and find out who I really am.
And I discovered that I love martial arts.

The main reason why I practice - its because I love it.
that's it.
Other reasons - I'm competitive, I like to win, I want to reach that level
A '' break the enemy quickly - without too many games, steven seagal-style ''
I have dreams and things I want to try them as music or film making and roles - I do not know.
I am in the process of self-discovery.
I feel that part of my success depends on finding a peaceful solution to the tension and anxiety in my spirit

by the way i learn krav maga,jiu jitsu,sambo,karate Kyokushin- 3 times a week

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
i was in the idf but I was not in a combat role
I had a desk job
I was responsible for the recruitment and placement Orthodox Jews into the army.

My parents are religious.

i think my T-square pluto 12TH\mars\moon

It's a different story.

In the past I suffered from panic attacks, depression and problems of various fears.
Because of the past, I could not get a combat role in the military,
Today I try to overcome my fears and become a person with self-confidence and a zest for life!
and life as a young man in front of him - I'm looking to try and find out who I really am.
And I discovered that I love martial arts.

The main reason why I practice - its because I love it.
that's it.
Other reasons - I'm competitive, I like to win, I want to reach that level
A '' break the enemy quickly - without too many games, steven seagal-style ''
I have dreams and things I want to try them as music or film making and roles - I do not know.
I am in the process of self-discovery.
I feel that part of my success depends on finding a peaceful solution to the tension and anxiety in my spirit

by the way i learn krav maga,jiu jitsu,sambo,karate Kyokushin- 3 times a week

Yes, you have that good quality in your chart.

You will exceed and succeed as long as the purpose fulfills hope and structure

Steven Segal is a sensei who made the way like the others - though he was laughed at for his cocky humility.

I watched him take down about 8 attackers just standing there - and he demonstrated how you could break an arm without out barely moving. Aikido. I've never seen anyone in MMA tap out by a standing breaking arm twist, but I'm waiting for it. Hopefully, the champ is standing there waiting for others. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH6HtkySiCQ

"you never know how long your battle is going to be - the Rondori"

Martial Arts are wonderful teaching for maintaining your energy while defending yourself.

You have it in you - you just need to know it's what you want.

shuvas26

Yes, you have that good quality in your chart.

You will exceed and succeed as long as the purpose fulfills hope and structure

Steven Segal is a sensei who made the way like the others - though he was laughed at for his cocky humility.

I watched him take down about 8 attackers just standing there - and he demonstrated how you could break an arm without out barely moving. Aikido. I've never seen anyone in MMA tap out by a standing breaking arm twist, but I'm waiting for it. Hopefully, the champ is standing there waiting for others. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH6HtkySiCQ

"you never know how long your battle is going to be - the Rondori"

Martial Arts are wonderful teaching for maintaining your energy while defending yourself.

You have it in you - you just need to know it's what you want.

i see.
food for tought

thank you

Claire19

rhau

I agree that there is a possibility of serious hits and through aggression from or to the opponent. That Moon Mars opposition needs to be tempered and meditation is very good advice.