Do I have potential to be famous & reach celebrity status?

vitas

Was wondering if I have universal appeal to make it as a successfull actor in hollywood or prominent figure in the music/movie industry:

rrte8g.gif

Last edited:

ukdesifem

Your career could be in relationship terms, maybe counselling or therapy. Sun in 5th house, Jupiter in 11/Pisces, and Neptune/Uranus in 8th. I would say in terms of changing relationships, or managing transformation. Especially as Pluto is in the 6th house.

As for fame, possibly. Though there are many rules of thumb for fame in a natal chart.

Osamenor

Staff member
Your career could be in relationship terms, maybe counselling or therapy. Sun in 5th house, Jupiter in 11/Pisces, and Neptune/Uranus in 8th. I would say in terms of changing relationships, or managing transformation. Especially as Pluto is in the 6th house.
Those same indicators could also spell a career in the arts. Eighth house and Pluto in particular are indicative of archetypes, folklore, collective dreams and desires and beliefs (as well as transformation and other indicators as varied as death, sex, and other people's money). Archetypes and folklore and collective beliefs are exactly what the music and movie industries play to.

As for fame, possibly. Though there are many rules of thumb for fame in a natal chart.
People who become famous are inevitably people who've made strong responses to the indicators in their birth charts. As such, any birth chart could be connected with fame. However, not everyone who makes a strong response to their birth chart become famous in the sense of being a celebrity. Most simply become well known within their communities, fields of work, etc.

I see chart indicators that suggest a desire for fame, glamour, celebrity, acquired through work. Your moon indicates what you desire most deeply, and you have yours in Scorpio in the sixth house, conjunct Venus and Pluto. Sixth house indicates your day to day work, what you desire and need to do in order to serve society. Scorpio and Pluto share the eighth house indicators of archetypes and desires, and Venus adds notes of glamour and artistry to that picture.

Those very same indicators would be excellent for a career in counseling or therapy if that also appeals to you. Pluto and Scorpio are all about exploring what's beneath the surface, and the psyche, and the deep unknown. Venus is about partnership, among its other indicators. A therapist/client relationship is a partnership that aids the client in exploring their own psyche and healing.

Your sun's placement indicates that work you enjoy and can become competent at is important for your own growth--growth through serving others and developing skill is the key message of Virgo. Fifth house adds an imperative that this must be something you enjoy. Mercury conjunct your sun suggests that this needs to be something communicative. Again, any kind of arts career would fit the picture, and so would therapy.

Considering that you're already 28 years old, you must have started some sort of career already. If you're not already a movie or music star, the odds that you will become one are very low, simply because people who become stars in those industries start young and are almost always famous by the time they're in their late twenties. If you're an amateur or small time professional actor or musician, it's not flat out impossible that you'll have a big break, but it's not likely, either. And if you've never done anything in those fields, just daydreamed, now is not the time to start.

That doesn't mean you can't have a career--or perhaps a hobby that becomes like a secondary career--in a related field. What appeals to you about being a movie or music star? Consider that, and from there, we could figure out what you really want and how that might be achievable in keeping with your birth chart. What we say we want is never the real deep down desire, just what we think the manifestation of our deep down desires might look like. So your desire to be a movie or music star could be fulfilled without actually becoming a movie or music star, if we figure out what deep down desire of yours is creating that image for you and what else would fulfill that desire.

ukdesifem

Sorry, OP, I misread. I think you could succeed as an actor or other form of artist.

However, there are no (imho) firm guidelines for fame. it's a rule of thumbs (or collection of such) at best I feel. People often say 10th house planets, or a strong Sun, or a strong Jupiter, Moon, Venus, Mars, Saturn, etc. but it all depends on how ALL planets aspect. Then once they do, one can see if the potential for fame exists.

I think your Jupiter is well placed, as your Uranus/Neptune, and Mars in the 9th. You'll have to watch out for Merc/Uranus/Sun squares and the Jupiter Sun opposition. These may impede you, but they're to be learned from like everything that happens.

vitas

Those same indicators could also spell a career in the arts. Eighth house and Pluto in particular are indicative of archetypes, folklore, collective dreams and desires and beliefs (as well as transformation and other indicators as varied as death, sex, and other people's money). Archetypes and folklore and collective beliefs are exactly what the music and movie industries play to.

People who become famous are inevitably people who've made strong responses to the indicators in their birth charts. As such, any birth chart could be connected with fame. However, not everyone who makes a strong response to their birth chart become famous in the sense of being a celebrity. Most simply become well known within their communities, fields of work, etc.

I see chart indicators that suggest a desire for fame, glamour, celebrity, acquired through work. Your moon indicates what you desire most deeply, and you have yours in Scorpio in the sixth house, conjunct Venus and Pluto. Sixth house indicates your day to day work, what you desire and need to do in order to serve society. Scorpio and Pluto share the eighth house indicators of archetypes and desires, and Venus adds notes of glamour and artistry to that picture.

Those very same indicators would be excellent for a career in counseling or therapy if that also appeals to you. Pluto and Scorpio are all about exploring what's beneath the surface, and the psyche, and the deep unknown. Venus is about partnership, among its other indicators. A therapist/client relationship is a partnership that aids the client in exploring their own psyche and healing.

Your sun's placement indicates that work you enjoy and can become competent at is important for your own growth--growth through serving others and developing skill is the key message of Virgo. Fifth house adds an imperative that this must be something you enjoy. Mercury conjunct your sun suggests that this needs to be something communicative. Again, any kind of arts career would fit the picture, and so would therapy.

Considering that you're already 28 years old, you must have started some sort of career already. If you're not already a movie or music star, the odds that you will become one are very low, simply because people who become stars in those industries start young and are almost always famous by the time they're in their late twenties. If you're an amateur or small time professional actor or musician, it's not flat out impossible that you'll have a big break, but it's not likely, either. And if you've never done anything in those fields, just daydreamed, now is not the time to start.

That doesn't mean you can't have a career--or perhaps a hobby that becomes like a secondary career--in a related field. What appeals to you about being a movie or music star? Consider that, and from there, we could figure out what you really want and how that might be achievable in keeping with your birth chart. What we say we want is never the real deep down desire, just what we think the manifestation of our deep down desires might look like. So your desire to be a movie or music star could be fulfilled without actually becoming a movie or music star, if we figure out what deep down desire of yours is creating that image for you and what else would fulfill that desire.

Thank you for the long informative response but I dont want to help others I want to help myself... I yearn to be rich & famous through the expression of the soul. Whether if its through acting/performing etc I just want to do it but like you said I am 28 years old and do not want to waste any more time. I want to be a movie star its the life i want and desire....

Sorry, OP, I misread. I think you could succeed as an actor or other form of artist.

However, there are no (imho) firm guidelines for fame. it's a rule of thumbs (or collection of such) at best I feel. People often say 10th house planets, or a strong Sun, or a strong Jupiter, Moon, Venus, Mars, Saturn, etc. but it all depends on how ALL planets aspect. Then once they do, one can see if the potential for fame exists.

I think your Jupiter is well placed, as your Uranus/Neptune, and Mars in the 9th. You'll have to watch out for Merc/Uranus/Sun squares and the Jupiter Sun opposition. These may impede you, but they're to be learned from like everything that happens.

thank you for the response so what do you suggest or advise me to do?

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you for the long informative response but I dont want to help others I want to help myself... I yearn to be rich & famous through the expression of the soul. Whether if its through acting/performing etc I just want to do it but like you said I am 28 years old and do not want to waste any more time.
Do you have any experience with acting or performing? What do you currently do to express yourself?

I want to be a movie star its the life i want and desire....
What specifically do you desire about the life of a movie star?

vitas

Do you have any experience with acting or performing? What do you currently do to express yourself?

What specifically do you desire about the life of a movie star?

Sorry for the super late response my confidence has been highly low lately I feel as if I don't succeed now at age 29 then I never will... I always had a problem with authority and discipline I need to learn how to endure....

Hello OP,

what training do you have now?

I am a natural I have no training but I've seen movies literally my whole life.

Osamenor

Staff member
Sorry for the super late response my confidence has been highly low lately I feel as if I don't succeed now at age 29 then I never will... I always had a problem with authority and discipline I need to learn how to endure....
But what is it about the life of a movie star that you want? Do you want to express yourself through acting? Do you want everyone to know who you are? Do you want to be rich? Is it something else?

If you answer that question, we can figure out what it is you really want. Being a movie star may be the way you're envisioning what you want, but what you want deep down isn't necessarily being a movie star. Rather, your image of movie stars reflects whatever it is you really want, in some way.

I am a natural I have no training but I've seen movies literally my whole life.
How do you know you're a natural? Have you done any acting? Even a school play way back when, or community theater, or being an extra in a commercial, or campfire skits (if you ever went to summer camp)? If you've never done anything like that, what makes you say you're a natural?

theV

I would also recommend acting/performing for you. Jupiter/Mercury/Fifth house are strong factors for actors and acting, these two planets and house are related to creativity and performing. Mercury/Sun conjunction in the fifth house is strong desire to act and to perform, this person also have good speaking ability for an actor opposite Jupiter who astrologer said it is common in chart of actors it sells the need for acting. The chart is Venus ruled, Venus is the planet of Glamor falls in Scorpio conjunct moon/Pluto deep intense emotions needed to be channeled in artistic outlet, or obsession with glamor and sex-Neptune sextile the combination which is beneficial. The second house, house of wealth and how we obtain it, is in Mercury sign, Mercury is in the Fifth house-house of play and actors-Conjunct sun strong indicator the need to make money through acting. Mars trine the combo and sextile jupiter might give you a boost to persuade it. What I stated are desire and indicators. The Midheaven is falling in Saturn Sign and Saturn is in Jupiter ruled sign and Jupiter opposite your sun shows the desire for acting. What I have stated are strong indicators and desire. Fame is hard to predict in astrology. But I would say go for it, I think it suits you as the Sun-your life purpose is falling in house of performer. I think you need to wait till Pluto passes your MC or Jupiter transit your sun and jupiter and you'll see. Try acting classes and auditioning but keep plan b an extra job.

You are someone who is orientated toward service

Last edited:

vitas

But what is it about the life of a movie star that you want? Do you want to express yourself through acting? Do you want everyone to know who you are? Do you want to be rich? Is it something else?

If you answer that question, we can figure out what it is you really want. Being a movie star may be the way you're envisioning what you want, but what you want deep down isn't necessarily being a movie star. Rather, your image of movie stars reflects whatever it is you really want, in some way.

How do you know you're a natural? Have you done any acting? Even a school play way back when, or community theater, or being an extra in a commercial, or campfire skits (if you ever went to summer camp)? If you've never done anything like that, what makes you say you're a natural?

Because I've played roles in my mind ever since I was a child, & have pulled successful pranks on friends & families through acting out scenarios I feel as if this is my destiny aries north node twelve house the active dreamer. I want the lifestyle & the power but most importantly the self expression & creativity of being an actor and bringing things to life.

I would also recommend acting/performing for you. Jupiter/Mercury/Fifth house are strong factors for actors and acting, these two planets and house are related to creativity and performing. Mercury/Sun conjunction in the fifth house is strong desire to act and to perform, this person also have good speaking ability for an actor opposite Jupiter who astrologer said it is common in chart of actors it sells the need for acting. The chart is Venus ruled, Venus is the planet of Glamor falls in Scorpio conjunct moon/Pluto deep intense emotions needed to be channeled in artistic outlet, or obsession with glamor and sex-Neptune sextile the combination which is beneficial. The second house, house of wealth and how we obtain it, is in Mercury sign, Mercury is in the Fifth house-house of play and actors-Conjunct sun strong indicator the need to make money through acting. Mars trine the combo and sextile jupiter might give you a boost to persuade it. What I stated are desire and indicators. The Midheaven is falling in Saturn Sign and Saturn is in Jupiter ruled sign and Jupiter opposite your sun shows the desire for acting. What I have stated are strong indicators and desire. Fame is hard to predict in astrology. But I would say go for it, I think it suits you as the Sun-your life purpose is falling in house of performer. I think you need to wait till Pluto passes your MC or Jupiter transit your sun and jupiter and you'll see. Try acting classes and auditioning but keep plan b an extra job.

You are someone who is orientated toward service

I agree one thousand percent & this is exactly how I feel but what do you mean wait till pluto passes my MC? when will that occur? I am 29 years old I feel as if every year that passes by is one step further away from my actual dream..

ukdesifem

sorry, saw your question only now. Get experience/work and build a portfolio. Just use the energies in your natal chart.

vitas

sorry, saw your question only now. Get experience/work and build a portfolio. Just use the energies in your natal chart.

My confidence runs from high to low at times.. People just don't like me, which aspects indicates being disliked or hated upon by the public?

Osamenor

Staff member
Because I've played roles in my mind ever since I was a child, & have pulled successful pranks on friends & families through acting out scenarios.... I want the lifestyle & the power but most importantly the self expression & creativity of being an actor and bringing things to life.
Bingo! You want the self expression and creativity.

But you don't have any acting experience. Acting out scenarios and playing successful pranks is very, very different from being a movie actor, or even a stage actor. The kind of acting you would do for a career is mostly work: auditions, rehearsals, repeated turndowns. If you don't have any experience in the field of acting, you can't know how suited to it you are.

However, there are lots of ways you could use your talent for self expression and creativity. You might even be able to make a career out of it.

If you believe you have to be a movie star or else you won't fulfill your potential... that isn't true. You might not get to live the "rich and famous" lifestyle you envision... but neither do most professional actors. The vast majority just get stuck in bit parts again and again. And for those who do get there, it's not all fun in the sun... they also have to deal with papparrazzi, lack of privacy, their most intimate relationships getting put under a microscope, increasingly unrealistic expectations about what they'll do to maintain their looks... it's not necessarily all it's cracked up to be.

If you focus on the self expression part of your dreams but let yourself have plenty of leeway as to how to achieve that self expression, you have a far better chance of realizing your dream.

I feel as if this is my destiny aries north node twelve house the active dreamer.
Ha... I've been waiting for you to mention your nodes for months! I read your south node story in your chart when you first posted this, but didn't want to bring it up before you were ready for it. What I see there is a past life history of doing something similar to what you're doing now: setting your sights on dreams of fame and fortune and giving your life up to the drudgery of trying to make it, but never making it.

When I have more time, I'll be glad to go into more detail. If you understand your south node patterns, you'll probably have a clearer understanding of what your north node really means and how best to work toward it. The north node points to a better outcome than before, but whether you actually get that better outcome depends on how well you do with working toward that north node.

vitas

Bingo! You want the self expression and creativity.

But you don't have any acting experience. Acting out scenarios and playing successful pranks is very, very different from being a movie actor, or even a stage actor. The kind of acting you would do for a career is mostly work: auditions, rehearsals, repeated turndowns. If you don't have any experience in the field of acting, you can't know how suited to it you are.

However, there are lots of ways you could use your talent for self expression and creativity. You might even be able to make a career out of it.

If you believe you have to be a movie star or else you won't fulfill your potential... that isn't true. You might not get to live the "rich and famous" lifestyle you envision... but neither do most professional actors. The vast majority just get stuck in bit parts again and again. And for those who do get there, it's not all fun in the sun... they also have to deal with papparrazzi, lack of privacy, their most intimate relationships getting put under a microscope, increasingly unrealistic expectations about what they'll do to maintain their looks... it's not necessarily all it's cracked up to be.

If you focus on the self expression part of your dreams but let yourself have plenty of leeway as to how to achieve that self expression, you have a far better chance of realizing your dream.

Ha... I've been waiting for you to mention your nodes for months! I read your south node story in your chart when you first posted this, but didn't want to bring it up before you were ready for it. What I see there is a past life history of doing something similar to what you're doing now: setting your sights on dreams of fame and fortune and giving your life up to the drudgery of trying to make it, but never making it.

When I have more time, I'll be glad to go into more detail. If you understand your south node patterns, you'll probably have a clearer understanding of what your north node really means and how best to work toward it. The north node points to a better outcome than before, but whether you actually get that better outcome depends on how well you do with working toward that north node.

I appreciate your guidance and helpfulness and I look forward to your full analysis thank you. I also have more to say to your comments but I'm on my phone and will write a longer response when I log into my laptop.