Did they land in the sea?

Lily1983

I don't know if horary works this way as I've personally really felt for those poor people on the Malaysia Airlines who have vanished and their relatives so I ask this question to the universe, did they land in the sea?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_did_they_land_in_the_sea_13069_11356.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_did_they_land_in_the_sea_13069_11356.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 90

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary doctrines and uses whole sign house format)

-the passengers (quesited) = 7th house (using the 7th generically for "the other", as per indications in a-Biruni and Ibn Ezra, etc) = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-8th house from the 7th = Cancer (a water sign)
-Jupiter is posited in the 8th from the 7th house, in watery Cancer
-12th house from the 7th = Scorpio, another water sign
-the "vehicle" they were in = 3rd from the 7th = Aquarius = Saturn
-Saturn is posited in the 12th from the 7th house, in watery Scorpio

Answer to the question (by the Ankara method) = yes they did land (and fatally so, as per 8th and 12th house indications) in the sea...

Inline

Attachments

• malaysia_airline_mh370.jpg
    malaysia_airline_mh370.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 69

Cap

I completely agree with Dr Farr, I just want to add few interesting observations (on horary chart).

It is possible to use 1st house (or in this case that would be 7th) as "the ship I sail in" or immediate vehicle. Anyway, in this case this doesn't change anything.

Antiscia of Jupiter falls exactly on ASC, that would be their descendant (7th from 7th). This is interesting because Hellenic astrologers (and also Vedic) did use descendant in connection with death.

Both Jupiter and ASC are parallel by declination with number of fixed stars (Adhafera, Algenubi, Hamal, Alterf, Dirah), all of them malefic and all of them of Saturn and Mars nature. For Adhafera Robson says: This star has been called Al Serpha, "the Funeral Pyre".

Inline

In earlier forensic astrology analysis’, the viability of an event chart is determined by comparing the information from the chart with the facts. Using here, the location of flight MH370 when it was officially last seen and the time of last contact for the event chart, we find astrological pointers correlating with the facts we already know…

The ninth house, which is a marker for international travel and sometimes describes plane flights is located in Virgo, the sign which rules Malaysia. The forth house (a power house in forensic astrology) is where we find Uranus conjunct the 4th house cusp in Aries. Uranus smashes and transforms established Saturnian structures (Capricorn ASC – Saturn is marker for subject of the reading, the missing plane) and Uranus in 4th (the starting point for timing and direction) signifies anarchists, activists, terrorists or bombers, as well as inventors of technology that change the world located in the home, the interior of the plane, see link:

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/...-based-company-says-20-employees-aboard-mh370

According to Caroline Luley, the 4th house ruler (here Mars) when in the 10th house can show the subject (the plane and its passengers) in the home of the abductor (the pilot?) and if Saturn has power in the chart (Cap ASC) consider that they are being held against their will. Aggressive or chaotic planets in the first house like here Cap Pluto near the ASC often shows acts of aggression and unexpected events.

It appears therefore, that the chart may be indicating that the flight was (or is still?) being held captive by the pilot - explaining why there were no more transmissions made from the plane because the pilot had turned them off himself...?

Tessie

Banned
Would the fate of this flight not be readily apparent on its departure time rather than the time it lost contact, since the losing of contact may be only secondarily related to the crash (e.g. a technical failure but not the direct cause)?

JUPITERASC

Here is the event chart and information about the missing Malaysia Airliner MH370. The chart info was taken from the final contact air control had with the airline and the last location the flight was located at...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-10/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-what-we-know/5309688
UPDATE:

Late Tuesday night, Malaysia’s air force chief denied remarks attributed to him saying
military radar shows the missing airliner made it to the Malacca strait.

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (TheBlaze/AP) — The Malaysian military has radar data showing the missing Boeing 777 jetliner changed course and made it to the Malacca Strait, hundreds of kilometers (miles) from the last position recorded by civilian authorities, according to a senior military official.

The development injects more mystery into the investigation of the disappearance of Saturday’s flight,
and raises questions about why the aircraft was not transmitting signals detectable by civilian radar.

Reuters put it more bluntly:

'…...That would appear to rule out sudden catastrophic mechanical failure,
as it would mean the plane flew around 500 km (350 miles) at least after its last contact with air traffic control,
although its transponder and other tracking systems were off.

Local newspaper Berita Harian quoted Malaysian air force chief Gen. Rodzali Daud as saying
radar at a military base had detected the airliner at 2:40 a.m. near Pulau Perak
at the northern approach to the strait, a busy waterway that separates the western coast of Malaysia and Indonesia’s Sumatra island.

“After that, the signal from the plane was lost,” he was quoted as saying.....'

'…...A high-ranking military official involved in the investigation confirmed the report
and also said the plane was believed to be flying low. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the information.

“It changed course after Kota Bharu and took a lower altitude. It made it into the Malacca Strait,” a senior military officer told Reuters.

Authorities had earlier said the plane, which took off at 12:20 a.m. and was headed to Beijing,
may have attempted to turn back to Kuala Lumpur,
but they expressed surprise that it would do so without informing ground control....'

'…..The search for the plane was initially focused on waters between the eastern coast of Malaysia and Vietnam,
the position where aviation authorities last tracked it.
No trace of the plane, which was carrying 239 people, has been found
more than 40 planes and ships from at least 10 nations searching the area.

Now, it seems, all explanations are on the table — especially as some family members are claiming calls to their lost loved ones return ringing cell phones.....'
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...tery-new-information-could-change-everything/

junoisuppose

I did a chart for the time of take off - 0:41 Kuala Lumpur. Lots of ominous signs - ruler of 8th on descendant, 1st house ruler in 8th opposite pluto, neptune exactly conjunct IC. I'd say the ending was in the sea (neptune square 8th house ruler, 1st house ruler in cancer, pisces on 4th house of endings).

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_946_plane.83072.20764.gif
    astro_w2gw_946_plane.83072.20764.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 59

junoisuppose

Looking at the chart for the last contact, shortly after that the chart ruler (Jupiter) hits the descendant, then uranus hits the IC, then pluto crosses the ascendant, that could indicate a sequence in which things happened. All T square.

Tessie

Banned
I dont buy the story about the other plane "shooting off" into the distance. Unlike AM, information about the other planes, including their identities, was never missing or suspect to the officals. However I am starting to wonder whether AM was abducted by aliens.

I find it suspect also how satellites can see the detail in the pavement outside my house yet they are unable to see what happened to this plane, which is far bigger and far closer. This is particularly strange given that aircraft are a primary concern for terrorist action, civilian or military, one would think the spy satelittes are tuned to this medium.

I would even bet that the answers are known and the magnitude of this story is being used to detract attention from some evil the government/s are doing elsewhere in the world.

Last edited:

junoisuppose

I find it suspect also how satellites can see the detail in the pavement outside my house yet they are unable to see what happened to this plane, which is far bigger and far closer. This is particularly strange given that aircraft are a primary concern for terrorist action, civilian or military, one would think the spy satelittes are tuned to this medium.

I thought that too. Suspicious. But then the sea is even bigger, so able to cover/hide a plane quite well.

I would even bet that the answers are known and the magnitude of this story is being used to detract attention from some evil the government/s are doing elsewhere in the world.

You are probably right.

dr. farr

Both Jupiter and ASC are parallel by declination with number of fixed stars (Adhafera, Algenubi, Hamal, Alterf, Dirah), all of them malefic and all of them of Saturn and Mars nature. For Adhafera Robson says: This star has been called Al Serpha, "the Funeral Pyre".

Very astute observation:biggrin:!

dr. farr

Would the fate of this flight not be readily apparent on its departure time rather than the time it lost contact, since the losing of contact may be only secondarily related to the crash (e.g. a technical failure but not the direct cause)?

This is the outlook I would have used for erecting the event chart (which Junoisuppose did, and posted, earlier in this thread)

Notice in that chart that we find a quadruple ascendant Jupiter signification: ie, Jupiter is lord of the ascending sign Sagittarius + Jupiter is lord of the decan the ascending degree is in (Sagittarius decan) + Jupiter is dispositor of the duodenary the ascending degree is in (Pisces duodenary) + Jupiter is the degree ruler of the monomoria the ascending degree is in. And, we find Jupiter in the 8th whole sign house in watery Cancer (as Junoisuppose pointed out)-long distance journey significator (lord of the 9th whole sign house under Leo) is the Sun, which posits watery Pisces (disposited by-Jupiter) and is in the Cancer decanate of that sign...

Last edited: