Any one seen angels?

Yennefer

Well, no. The closest I got was probably during attunement to the reiki energy when I saw rays of light of different colours (violet, light blue, silver and gold).

Inside Out Orange

This book was about people seeing actual figures or people who guided them.

One story was about someone who had a car accident which led to an out of body experience with them looking down at the crash scene. Beside the car was a woman. When it came to talking to the police about the accident, they asked whether there had been any witness and the victim mentioned the woman; but the police and other people said there had been no-one fitting that description at the scene ...

piscesnurse

hello i know they are always around all of us
when i had my last reiki attunement i saw a angel who faded away and my deceased dad appeared he he looked like he did when he was in the best of health it was a amazing moment

Jesusistheway

Yes they took on a human form to save me from a road rage driver. And I saw two angels (miniature size) fly into the clouds after I was confirmed by the Holy Spirit at a Catholic Church. This happened when I was driving to a restaurant on my way to celebrate. My guardian angel also sat between me and the steering wheel when I crashed because I called on them. I saw her transparently in a white robe. All three were awesome! Thanks be to God! Angels exit and they are proof of God's love for us. If you read about near death experiences they guide people on their passage to the other side or family members greet us or even both.

Lion o ness

I personally have never seen angels.. But I met this lady that does.. (she did not know me, or anything about me )
She told me I have 3 angels around me. All three of their names start with a G... Ironically..... I meet people with the intitals GG all the time.. When I do its very deep connection....

Coincidence?? I dont believe sooo...

07.Re

I heard on a radio program some years back, that your guardian angel(s) will leave white feathers for you if you ask for confirmation of their existence.

But in answer to your question, I haven't seen any.

EJ53

Banned
I've seen the sprites referred to by PTV ...frequently find the white feathers referred to by 07.Re (when I need reminding that we never face problems "alone") ...and know people who have seen angels...

but my own "angelic visits" seem to manifest as an inner voice or a physical "coincidence" of some kind, rather than an actual sighting.

EJ

Skillcoil

I agree they will leave white feathers if you ask for confirmation of their existence, also you might see some floating around. :)

Last edited:

Lion o ness

...you do know that the mystical number of Jesus, the man, is 33?. [the number of Christ is 888]...By Hebrew transliteration the number 33 becomes GG...[as the Hebrews use[d] letters for numbers in the same manner that the Romans did.

Interesting but not sure what that means.. But I my b-day is 8/8

Vagabondgirl

One time I left my body through astral travel at my boyfriends place. He was sleeping there with me. In this room I met a tall lady dressed in white. I didnt really see her so clearly, she was standing on my right side and speaking to my right ear.

She told me that I wasnt going to be with my boyfriend forever, and that Im supposed to have kids in the future with another person. She showed me an image of this person, but its hard to remember. Someone older, tall and with dark hair with an academic carreer, different than what Im studying I think....

When I went to bed this night I had good feelings for my boyfriend and about being together. So I dont really get this one... The lady also asked me if I understood why it was like this, and the astral me reacted very positively to this lady. I felt much love from this being though. But when I awoke, I didnt really get the picture:/ Im still with my boyfriend, and try not to think about this too much. Dont want to become too crazy yet!

Joz

Yes, I've seen angels also. Recently I enjoyed reading 'Angels in my Hair' by Lorna Byrne. It's pretty far out, but one of the experiences she described matched one I had exactly, so it seems to ring true...

Also have had validations with white feathers.

Last edited:

RockFish

Never seen, but heard. Does that count?

I was meditating and felt this immense peace and actually felt this urge to laugh and giggle, and then I heard a harp playing, as if someone carelessly fiddled with the chords. No music, just a brief sound of fingers passing over chords, from the higher to the lower notes. I think it came from angels, or something like that. No low spirit would be able to produce that contentment within me, I think, and the sound just confirmed what I felt. :joyful:

07.Re

Funnily enough I went to the supermarket at lunchtime. Having grabbed my food items I went on a walk of the store, wandered past the CDs, the clothing and ended up in the book aisle. The only book I spotted on the shelves was "(Inspirational Stories of) Angels" ... complete with a white feather on the front!

More than a co-incidence?

I was vacuuming on the weekend and lifted a pillow on the floor, only to reveal a white feather...... but to be honest, I think it was only something that the cat brought in.

Inside Out Orange

More than a co-incidence?

I was vacuuming on the weekend and lifted a pillow on the floor, only to reveal a white feather...... but to be honest, I think it was only something that the cat brought in.

Vacuuming under the pillows? Hiding angels under the bed?

Was it a duck-feather or goose feather pillow? :wink: