My younger brother needs carreer advice!

Vagabondgirl

My "baby brother" is currently getting educated in plumbing. He is out practicing now, but he doesnt seem happy with it. He thinks its uninteresting and hates getting up early:/ My mum makes him go, because she doesnt want him to sit around doing nothing.

My dad and I try to encourage him to get a higher education. My dad wasnt really happy that he started the plumbing thing.... But ofcourse better than nothing.

But now he doesnt want to do that, and he doesnt know really what do to.

He has Pisces MC which maybe makes him confused maybe? Neptune is in the 6th house of Capricorn conjunct Uranus. So I suggested that maybe he should do some alternative health thing... Like Homeopathy. He also would like to work with animals, but not sure if this is such a big thing in our little country.

Any ideas of what else he could do?

He also mentioned something about a helicopter pilot. Is this suitable or not? Im uncertain about this one....

Also he can be quite shy around new people, and he is kind of athletic. Is interested in sports.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_t_38482_27680.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_t_38482_27680.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
With his Moon in Leo/1st, VG ...he really needs to be his own boss ...(which is confimed by the Leo stellium)...

He'll find it hard to take orders/instructions from others ...so that rules out most things ...including being a helicopter pilot...

But ...with that stellium and Sun+Mercury in Gemini/11th ...he's a born salesman/motivator of others (despite being shy now)...

EJ

EJ53

Banned
I think personal trainer could be a career he would like ...With a Pisces Midheaven/Pluto in the 5th house, he will want to express his creative side in his career, I'm thinking of a career that creatively teaches kids about nutrition and health.
Ah ...I missed that Pisces MC + Pluto/5th connection, Skill...[and the (MC ruler) Neptune/Pluto sextile link to health and nutrition]

If we take Pluto in Scorpio/5th as indicating "psychological transformation of young people" and Neptune-Uranus (conjunct) in Capricorn/6th as "imaginative ideas about physical health" ...then link them (via house rulers Venus+Jupiter) to the Leo need to be his own boss...

and take the Aquarius Saturn in Capricorn as indicating "the support of a mature partner in New-Age activities ...then link that (via Saturn ruling 8th+9th) to "financial backing from others for his beliefs/convictions"...

We are looking at someone with the potential to create his own business, involving the psychological and physical health of young people ...perhaps in the Leisure Industry...

[But his intercepted Pluto will prevent that ...until he develops the self-confidence which Jupiter/Mars in duplicated Leo/1st indicates he lacks ...So, what he needs now is a job/career that will build his confidence in leading young people]

EJ

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

Thanx alot people:)

I think he still wants to work with helping people work out or something with nutrition. But I wonder if he can put it into action and study something for it. Usually its better to have taken some kind of education, even if its for a short time. But he is still young, and hes a guy too:D