Beyonce Knowles ascendant

M

may28gemini

I think it's totally ridiculous why anyone would think Beyonce could be a Libra rising for '81. I think she really was born in the mid 70s (as rumor goes). There's no way that loud, towed out, fat, mega diva was born in the same year as me. Fat chance that she'd have the same Libra stellium that I have all clustered around my Libra rising. I have met other 81 Libra risings and Bey looks too worn out and too much on raging diva mode to be a classy Libra rising. H3ll no.

She's probably Leo rising with Leo Moon on the AC- that would create an emotionally selfish and attention hungry kind of person which is exactly what she is.

chris10

She's very, very shy and soft spoken and sensitive--

She stumbles over her words and has a very sweet, innocent, "wouldn't hurt a fly" way about her.... Everyone agrees she's super sweet.

She is also extremely, very very veryyyy hard working and an ultra perfectionist.
Hmm...my guess would be an Earth rising (Taurus or Vigro?),
She's def a big control freak, but that's because she wants everything to be perfect.
Virgo :biggrin:

THIS is why she transforms into a "diva" on stage--it's a complete and total act, thus the whole "Sasha Fierce" alter ego...it's true. The way she is on stage is nothing like what she's like in person. She completely loses herself in character on stage, and as soon the music stops or she leaves the stage, she snaps out of it, and goes right back to being the sweet, shy girl. Although, I have noticed the older she gets, the less and less shy she is, and more confident she is off stage.

On stage, her deep emotions and very, very intense and passionate side radiate through her performance. She gets so caught up in the song and the moment, that she pulls the audience in with her, making them really FEEL the music, the lyrics, everything pulse through them as they do through her. It's really almost a magical thing

It's very interesting, really.
Scorpio moon :biggrin:

There is a deep magnetism that radiates from her, she's very captivating, has a very powerful aura that surrounds her...but then again, this can all simply be on account of her Scorpio moon.
:whistling:
Considering her figure ... I would say she's a virgo ASC :wink: :biggrin:
That would also give her a Pisces DESC which would fit perfectly
for "Halo" :love: ... straight from heaven ... enjoy :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnVUHWCynig

Remember those walls I built
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you're breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out ...

Cancer7

Account Closed
wow, i never realized she had a nose job. the on plastic surgery i know about is to keep her from sweating so much.
it also doesn't help when they alter their appearance with plastic surgery....

beyonce-knowles-pre-post-nose-listaholicdotcom.jpg

Cancer7

Account Closed
70s ? fat? loud? worn out? we cant be talking about the same woman. :annoyed:
I think it's totally ridiculous why anyone would think Beyonce could be a Libra rising for '81. I think she really was born in the mid 70s (as rumor goes). There's no way that loud, towed out, fat, mega diva was born in the same year as me. Fat chance that she'd have the same Libra stellium that I have all clustered around my Libra rising. I have met other 81 Libra risings and Bey looks too worn out and too much on raging diva mode to be a classy Libra rising. H3ll no.

She's probably Leo rising with Leo Moon on the AC- that would create an emotionally selfish and attention hungry kind of person which is exactly what she is.

savanna

Astrotheme and Imdb have 10 AM for her, giving Libra ascendant.

I think her ascendant is a cardinal sign. My initial guess was Leo asc. but that would make her chart ruler the Sun and her Sun would be unaspected.

sibylline

Astrotheme and Imdb have 10 AM for her, giving Libra ascendant.

I think her ascendant is a cardinal sign. My initial guess was Leo asc. but that would make her chart ruler the Sun and her Sun would be unaspected.

Not buying Libra.

I agree with you on Leo. It doesn't matter if her Sun would be unaspected, in fact that may be a reason for, rather than against.

Why do you think cardinal Ascendant now?

savanna

Not buying Libra.

I agree with you on Leo. It doesn't matter if her Sun would be unaspected, in fact that may be a reason for, rather than against.

Why do you think cardinal Ascendant now?

My guess for cardinal is mostly because both her parents are Capricorns and her sister is a Cancer.

Perhaps Bey has Cancer asc. conjunct Mars in Leo.

NeverSafe

My guess for cardinal is mostly because both her parents are Capricorns and her sister is a Cancer.

Yep, that seems accurate, she gives the perfect amount of energy on stage and she gives me Mars vibes, more so than Venus. Also if you look at videos from the Destiny's Child days, you can see how she dominates the spotlight from Kelly and Michelle, it's pretty funny, to be honest, but that Mars in Leo is truly at work. But Bey's very soft spoken, has this very calm, shy energy that's almost motherly (when she's not performing), the way she interacts with her fans, how emotional she gets, screams a passive rising and Cancer seems very fitting. Also the lyrics to formation have such a Cancer/Leo vibe to them.

Her daughter has a Virgo rising (apparently like Jay) and most interestingly, her moon is in Cancer. Now idk about y'all but my mother's moon is linked to my ascendant, I don't see why it wouldn't work vice versa. Blue is also a Capricorn Sun, so there's the cardinal sign to me.

sibylline

I don't know...I find that even less likely than Libra Ascendant. Mars/North Node in Leo on the Ascendant would make itself so obvious trine a 5th house ruler conjunct Uranus. Nothing about her life or personality suggests Martian.

There are familial trends but I wouldn't make any guesses based on it. Everyone in my immediate family has cardinal personal placements too, but I don't, so it happens.

savanna

I don't know...I find that even less likely than Libra Ascendant. Mars/North Node in Leo on the Ascendant would make itself so obvious trine a 5th house ruler conjunct Uranus. Nothing about her life or personality suggests Martian.

There are familial trends but I wouldn't make any guesses based on it. Everyone in my immediate family has cardinal personal placements too, but I don't, so it happens.

True about the familial trends, she already has Libra dominant anyway.

If her ascendant isn't cardinal, then it is a bit of a toss up for me. I have looked at every ascendant possible for her. None of the fixed ascendants seemed right except maybe Scorpio and Leo to a lesser extent. For mutable ascendants, maybe Virgo conjunct Sun in the 12th.

I think her angles would have to aspect her Libra stellium in some way, either by conjunction or opposition.

I know you said you agreed on a Leo ascendant, would your guess have it not conjunct Mars?

Last edited:

kewf1988

Yep, that seems accurate, she gives the perfect amount of energy on stage and she gives me Mars vibes, more so than Venus. Also if you look at videos from the Destiny's Child days, you can see how she dominates the spotlight from Kelly and Michelle, it's pretty funny, to be honest, but that Mars in Leo is truly at work. But Bey's very soft spoken, has this very calm, shy energy that's almost motherly (when she's not performing), the way she interacts with her fans, how emotional she gets, screams a passive rising and Cancer seems very fitting. Also the lyrics to formation have such a Cancer/Leo vibe to them.

Her daughter has a Virgo rising (apparently like Jay) and most interestingly, her moon is in Cancer. Now idk about y'all but my mother's moon is linked to my ascendant, I don't see why it wouldn't work vice versa. Blue is also a Capricorn Sun, so there's the cardinal sign to me.

She has the Aries rising look... the arched eyebrows and she gives off a fire sign vibe. I was in the Pisces rising camp before I saw Kannon's post. Aries rising would also mean the ruler of her ascendant is in Leo... the Earth vibe is likely because her Sun is in Virgo, and she has Scorpio Moon which gives her the water vibe.

As for Madonna, she has the Aquarius rising look down to a tee (similar to Christina Aguilera and Cyndi Lauper).

For Diana Ross, her face does have a square/rectangle shape, like Scorpio rising.

Last edited:

Arena

Probably this chart was cast at 12:00 because there is no known birthtime. When people don't know the birth time, they cast the chart at noon.

Actually, astrodatabank has her chart at 10am, but it is rated DD ... so probably not known accurately. But this time would put Venus right on her ASC and she is indeed very Venusian in what she does and how she appears.
I think her ASC either has Venus conjunct it or is ruled by Venus or Sun.

Last edited:

hebrewlaborer

Account Closed
I always had her down as Leo Ascendant too. Astrotheme has her as Libra Ascendant which puts her Mars-North Node conjunction in Leo in the 10th house... which is fame, career, success.. which makes sense. It does put the majority of her planets in the southern hemisphere too, which makes sense. But, it puts Pluto on her Ascendant, which will give a huge dose of Scorpio energy on the Asc, explaining why people see her as a Scorpio Ascendant.

Venus conjunct Pluto on the Asc is accurate. The reason I had her as Leo on the Ascendant is because of her star like persona, but it would shift her planets into the northern hemisphere which I don't feel is accurate. But people (especially celebrities) with Pluto on the Asc have a very magnetic like quality and very strong reactions towards them from the public (Bieber also has this), and Beyoncé does get strong reactions, everyone seems to love her. So I'm starting to think the chart Astrotheme has with the Libra Ascendant is accurate. Not sure about Cancer Midheaven though, I would have put my bet on Leo, but right at the 0 degree so that her Mars/NN conjunction is exactly conjunct the MC.

sibylline

I think her angles would have to aspect her Libra stellium in some way, either by conjunction or opposition.

I know you said you agreed on a Leo ascendant, would your guess have it not conjunct Mars?

Yes, she is not a Martian. A Mars/N.Node/Leo Ascendant would be kicking butt and taking names. 12th house Mars in Leo, since you're a fan of hers and if you're versed in astrology, makes much more sense, agreed? That was actually the time listed for her once upon a time. I have no idea where this DD Libra time came from. I'm always suspicious when Libra ends up as the Ascendant of a celeb with no verification or documents provided because it is the go-to Ascendant for "beautiful" female celebs and is often wrong when the real time is found out.

For mutable ascendants, maybe Virgo conjunct Sun in the 12th.

The Sun rising? Not a bad choice.

I always had her down as Leo Ascendant too. Astrotheme has her as Libra Ascendant which puts her Mars-North Node conjunction in Leo in the 10th house... which is fame, career, success.. which makes sense. It does put the majority of her planets in the southern hemisphere too, which makes sense[...] The reason I had her as Leo on the Ascendant is because of her star like persona, but it would shift her planets into the northern hemisphere which I don't feel is accurate.

Sometimes when it quacks like a duck, it's a duck... What is off-base about a northern hemisphere emphasis? Her introversion is pretty well-known; the stage persona which is not in sync with her overall personality could easily arise from Leo Ascendant carrying an introverted chart.

savanna

Yes, she is not a Martian. A Mars/N.Node/Leo Ascendant would be kicking butt and taking names. 12th house Mars in Leo, since you're a fan of hers and if you're versed in astrology, makes much more sense, agreed?

Sometimes when it quacks like a duck, it's a duck... What is off-base about a northern hemisphere emphasis? Her introversion is pretty well-known; the stage persona which is not in sync with her overall personality could easily arise from Leo Ascendant carrying an introverted chart.

I could see this. Perhaps a time of about 5 am. That puts chart ruler, Sun, in the 2nd house, trine MC and sextile Moon.

LeoCassandra

For me she's a Taurus Rising, because she wants to be treated like a holy cow... Joking, well semi joking (Queen B). She's super beautiful, so Venus Rising would be fitting. She's not airy, dizzy, people oriented enough for a Libra ASC. Tarus Rising would put her Virgo Sun and maybe some of her Libra planets in 5th house. Leo Mars in 4th house. Capricorn MC - ruler of MC in Libra. Scorpio dsc - her love relationship is very private. She and Jay- Z have the image of The Power Couple, so it would resonate with the Scorpio archetype...