im at my limit - will the lands be sold?

Adith

Hi, Sister means either younger to him or elder or eldest etc.. How she is related ..hope you are clear now? becasue this is required to fix the Asc., For instance, if she is elder to your father , we must take 11 from your father, or if younger we must take 3 from your father..

Adith

Adith

Hi Deirdre,

I was awaiting your reply on my query. As it was delayed may be you were busy, I had a fast look on both the options for younger and elder sister of your father. You know it is an tedious job taking much time..I could see both the chances that you will sell and may not! But Selling is on the Majority. As I was little concerned about the sister, which house to be judged, I thought it might be spending waste of time and energy. But when I saw your reply that your Brother decided to clear the debt with a loan! (again its a debt!).
Then It made me an urge within me. I Prayed to my Lord and Guruji, asked a question to me (on behalf of you ) " Will she sell the land ?" and put the number as 122. Pls note as per rule, when astrologer is asking a question for somebody else, the somebody will become the Asc.,! The planets are more powerful and always guding the Astrologer in prediction. but the Astrologer must understand and interpret it! :eek::confused:

I have put the question as " Will she sell the land?" (not particular about the time period say within this year! as you quoted).becasue first we must confirm if she will sell, then we must go for that!

God's Grace!
The Chart is ereceted and shows the scenario well.
Moon is in 11 ! ( It means it is interested in the Selling )
Mars is in 3 ! ( 12 to 4 => means property is sold)

Lord of Asc. (your Aunt) Mercury is also in 3 !

As per our System, the property can be sold only if the Buyer is ready for it! Here the Buyer (7) and his property is denoted by 10 (4 to 7).

The rule says, if the 10th Cusp Sublord is connected (significator) of 5,10 (and 3,12 also), the propert will be sold.

It means, the Purchaser will have his property (10) and he is satisfied (11 to 7 => 5). Also She loses the ownership =>12 and loses her property 12 to 4 => 3. hence the 5,10 and 3,12.

In your case,
10th sublord:Saturn (lord of 5,6 in 12)
Saturn is traveling in Star of Sun ( Sun is Lord of 12 in 3)
Further Sun is traveling in the Star of ketu (node) who is in 10. ketu takes the ownership of its occupant house (Cancer). The Moon Lord of 11 in 11.

So the significators: 5,6,12,3,10,11. All are favoring. The purchaser is ready and the property will be sold. As 11 is indicated , it will be sold at a satisfactory price!:)

Next step: we must analyse the houses / cusps of 3,5,10,12 and check the planets who are the main significator of these houses. A bid study, if i explain, you will become :mad:
But I could see the significators are " Mars, Sun.Mercury,Saturn,Ketu,Moon"

Next:
We judge the planets who are ruling the time of my judgement: (as per our KP which is an unique finding). They will guide me to arrive at the period of the activity takes place. You know, the same planets will be the ruling planets during that time also! ( Confusing!) :confused:

The Ruling planets are " Ketu, Moon, Mercury,Sun,Mars and Saturn" .they are called "RP".
You can also see the the ruling planets are almost the same as the significators!!:mad::eek: Most of the time, they may not be as the same. But the ruling planets will be among the significators !

The period for Selling:
The running Dasa(star) /Bukthi (sub) /Andra (subsub): i.e., Moon's transit:
Moon is traveling in Ketu star, in Saturn Sub and in Venus Subsub :till 1/28/2009.
Ketu and Saturn are in RP. But Venus is not. So we may not expect the sales in her period. then comes the
Period of Sun till 2/17/2009
Moon till 3/23/2009
Mars till 4/16/2009 and so on.

But I feel before 4/16/2009 this will happen. Still in depth, during these period, we must see when Sun is transiting in the Sign/Star/sub related to the Rps, the sale will happen. When I analysed, I could see the following are the approximate favorable periods..

Between 2/2/2009 to 2/6/2009
2/16/2009 , 2/17/2009 and 4/15/2009

On these period, when the Moon is transiting on these unque link of the significators/RP, that day the sale will happen!:p:mad:

So it says" The property will be sold only in 2009 before 15th april!"

I have tried to my best of my knowledge! Let us wait and see what happens!
Any how, I pray to God for you to come out of your trouble soon!

Regards
Adith

Deirdre

OMG!!!!

:eek: IM SO SO CONFUSED! i didnt understood the method again hihih that is so complicated for me...i seem like an elefant looking to the palace ( a portuguese saying..).

but my eyes concentrated deeply in what you said: that most probably the land will be sold before April!! So maybe my brother doenst have to ask a loan and i would not feel bad again. Till April i think it+s not that much to wait..

today i talked with my Mother and she said they are going to close t he company soon as they get and that do everything to try to pay the debt.

seems that the Government allowed for us who are in debt ( seems we are many ), to try a softer system to pay - by month to month but not with such higher taxes.

In the meantime when the land is sold,we pay it all.

oH - My aunt is younger than my Dad - i didnt replied sooner cause i went to the store.

:D im feeling so relief right now

THANK Youu

Adith

hi,

yes..this system must be very new to you ! but unique! In India ,most of the Astrologers do not follow this. They still stick on to the Old Vedic method which are more complicated and not much of so accuracy as the method ,KP system, we follow!

In a nut shell:
The property will be sold only after Jan 2009. (definetly not before the end 2008)

The favorable dates I have given already. Just note these are arrived not from your query, but from my question on behalf of you!

Also understood the method Govt. helps people in dept., good!
We will wait and check!
Regards
Adith

Deirdre

Hi all!!!:D

I have great news!!! i cannot believe it happened!!

my father has done it!! he has pratically sold one of the lands - all is taken cared of and the buyer(s) agreed with the value - so in January the documents will be signed and HALF of the debt will be payed!!!!

im so relieved and happy! thank you all for your support

i+ll be coming here soon to tell the lastest news|

archergirl

Excellent news, Deirdre...but a word of caution. Mercury is going retrograde in mid-January...so make sure your dad gets EVERYTHING signed clearly and all the agreements 'agreed to'...to use the English saying, 'Make sure the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed'...in other words, pay attention to the details.

This will be fantastic if it works out! What a relief.:)

AG:)

Adith

Deirdre said:
Hi all!!!:D

I have great news!!! i cannot believe it happened!!

my father has done it!! he has pratically sold one of the lands - all is taken cared of and the buyer(s) agreed with the value - so in January the documents will be signed and HALF of the debt will be payed!!!!

im so relieved and happy! thank you all for your support

i+ll be coming here soon to tell the lastest news|

Hi Deirdre,

Good News!
Is the property of your Aunt?

As said, the property wont be sold within this year!

Also if it is your Aunt's property, I just recall my interpretation. Selling the property before 28th january 2009 is not much showing! It will happen after 1/29/2009.

I have to wait and see! if this happens or I have to find where I went wrong!

The predictions of mine in the previous post for your quick review :

The period for Selling:
The running Dasa(star) /Bukthi (sub) /Andra (subsub): i.e., Moon's transit:
Moon is traveling in Ketu star, in Saturn Sub and in Venus Subsub :till 1/28/2009.
Ketu and Saturn are in RP. But Venus is not. So we may not expect the sales in her period
. then comes the
Period of Sun till 2/17/2009
Moon till 3/23/2009
Mars till 4/16/2009 and so on.

But I feel before 4/16/2009 this will happen. Still in depth, during these period, we must see when Sun is transiting in the Sign/Star/sub related to the Rps, the sale will happen. When I analysed, I could see the following are the approximate favorable periods..

2/16/2009 , 2/17/2009 and 4/15/2009

On these period, when the Moon is transiting on these unque link of the significators/RP, that day the sale will happen!:p:mad:

So it says" The property will be sold only in 2009 before 15th april!"

Pls update! This will be more useful for my study!
Regards
Adith

Deirdre

Archer

thank you - i didnt knew that it was going to be retro again...but i ll keep that iin mind and wont forget it!

Adith

the land is not sold yet - the selling will occur in january when the papers will be all signed. :) but it seems that your reading is going to be righ in the spot!i hope it is sold soon and even before mercury going retro.

im goona keep you all posted.

starlink

Yesterday i sat with all my brothers ( 3 sisters and a brother).we talked about things and my brother decided that if my dad dont take responsability,my brother will pay the debt asking a loan

Hi Deidre, what a very nice geste of your brother. But after what Adith wrote to you I really hope that he does not have to do that. Dont feel guilty though, you cant help anything of this, really. It is your father who should feel guilty!!! May the new year be full of good news for you and may the land be sold a.s.a.p!!

OOPS!! I did not read the latest posts!! How about that, I cant believe it. Well, lets hope indeed that Mercury wont play any tricks on your father and the contract signing!! Tell him to do it before January 8th!! if possible and if that is not possible to pay extra attention to detail, like AG also said. Good luck!!

Cheers, Starlink

Last edited:

Adith

Hi Deirdre,

Can you advise me the current status on the Sale of the Property to pay off the loans?

Regards
Adith

Deirdre said:
Archer

thank you - i didnt knew that it was going to be retro again...but i ll keep that iin mind and wont forget it!

Adith

the land is not sold yet - the selling will occur in january when the papers will be all signed. :) but it seems that your reading is going to be righ in the spot!i hope it is sold soon and even before mercury going retro.

im goona keep you all posted.

Deirdre

Hi dear Adith

well nothing has come out of it for definitive.

some time ago i had posted in internet publicity regardoing the land to be sold and two important ones appeared:eek:ne to make one land a wineplantation and other who is a man with comunitarian funds,who wants to plant sth.

but right now everything is being thought about from the interested´s buyers.

As merc was still retro i didnt wanted them to sign anything in the period.so its not as bad that things are being somehow thought about.

Oh and the person i have talked about ( the one who said wanting to sign the papers in january ,.she backed off,saying didnt had money enough...)

Adith

Hi Deirdre,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Noted. But bit to worry .As I have said already, the sales will happen only in the following period.

2/16/2009 , 2/17/2009 and 4/15/2009 are more favorable.

Pls update.

Regards
Adith

Deirdre said:
Hi dear Adith

well nothing has come out of it for definitive.

some time ago i had posted in internet publicity regardoing the land to be sold and two important ones appeared:eek:ne to make one land a wineplantation and other who is a man with comunitarian funds,who wants to plant sth.

but right now everything is being thought about from the interested´s buyers.

As merc was still retro i didnt wanted them to sign anything in the period.so its not as bad that things are being somehow thought about.

Oh and the person i have talked about ( the one who said wanting to sign the papers in january ,.she backed off,saying didnt had money enough...)

Deirdre

it will be signed one of the sellings in the end of this month fortunatelly :)

I will keep you posted!

Thank you all for your help.

Deirdre

ONE LAND was almost sold...but in the end the business didnt go through....although seems that new perosn is interested in a biiger land!

let´s see!

Deirdre

well today the one person seriously interested in buying,said it wont buy cause the lands arent really what he thought;he wanted to construct a hotel there but the land didnt had the right legal properties for it.

So....nothing sold for now.

Deirdre

i had an idea.as the 6 month period had passed...i can ask again the same question isnt it?

so i´ll ask: will the lands be sold soon?

im signified by Moon both as main as a co-significator.
moon is placed on the 9th i think,in the beggining of the house.9th stands for travels and journeys,politics and religion.it is at 0 Pisces

the land is signified by the 4Th - Mercury rules Virgo.Merc is on the 3rd house of communication/siblings/short distance travells and relationships with those who live nearby.

The "possible buyer" is represented by the 7th - which is saturn placed in the 4th of home and family/roots and end of all matters.So can the buyer have some kind of "conection" to the family?

saturn is also cj IC -what does it mean?

I have mars in my house so that might indicate that at least i have some energy/action/force in the situation?Mars sextiles in exact with merc,so this is good right?and also Mars will sextile Saturn(the buyer)so i will have contact with the buyer?

Saturn(the buyer) will be conjunct merc ( the land) so IS THIS A YES???:joyful: :happy:

IM Moon in pisces,so i might Be sensible and idealistic right now...im not really " doing" anyhting but a wide conjunct with Pair of Fortune.
but sooner or later i will conjunct Uranus ( possible sudden event?) and im sextiling Pluto(which is rulling ht 5th of house/gamble/fun).

Well...i said much but nothing really ...did i saw this correclty?can ihave hope once again?

land-sold-horary-october-2009.gif

Last edited:

Deirdre

today a Finances counsultant came here at the house,and i had to sign a document for paying the debt by monthy value.

it will take a few weeks to be really efective but i need to have the money...:pouty:

please can someone help me?does the 2nd chart tells good news?