Just aquarius rising things

Eanahsti

Hello!
I am an Aquarius rising (As well as Moon, Uranus, Neptune in the 1st), but just curious of what your experiences are AS an aquarius rising or WITH an aquarius rising.
For example, if you don't have ascendant Aquarius, what did you think of them?
And if you do, what do you notice from having that as your ascendant?

Lin

I think the Sun sign is very important here.

Because Aquarius rising can be very misleading and confusing to others.

In other words, what you see is often NOT what you get.

LIN

greybeard

I am a solar Aquarius. Cancer rising. I share the rising degree with Einstein and Robert Hand. Yes, the three of us have identical personalities.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have met a few Aquarius risings and suns. I have met ‘two groups’

One group is very much street wise but lacking academically yet they still fight for the rights 👊

Other group philosophise on things or are mad scientists. Not Very street wise but like to people watch.

Both are fun to be around 😊

Aquarius rising
Gemini sun
Cancer moon

For me personally, I love it... my brain never stops like most Geminis and im always in my feelings with the cancer moon and absorbing everyone else's emotions... me being an Aquarius rising gave me detachment. I can literally remove my personal opinions and feelings out of any situation. I like to see the big picture and im way calmer than most Geminis.

Hkk

Account Closed
Aquarius rising
Gemini sun
Cancer moon

For me personally, I love it... my brain never stops like most Geminis and im always in my feelings with the cancer moon and absorbing everyone else's emotions... me being an Aquarius rising gave me detachment. I can literally remove my personal opinions and feelings out of any situation. I like to see the big picture and im way calmer than most Geminis.

Sounds amazing. Do u think when ur brain never stops it may be more about the Aquarius rising as well as Gemini sun?

I think all of us being w aqua rising have an extreme mental capacity as well as keen intuition, I'm sure that adds to it for me, but also gives me an innate sense of rationality which I love. I always think of aqua rising being like a mad genius. Aqua rising is also known as the genius in the rising signs... depending on our other aspects in our chart it really can help calm things down by the detachment and sense of individuality we have. whats you sun a and moon in?

Hkk

Account Closed
I think all of us being w aqua rising have an extreme mental capacity as well as keen intuition, I'm sure that adds to it for me, but also gives me an innate sense of rationality which I love. I always think of aqua rising being like a mad genius. Aqua rising is also known as the genius in the rising signs... depending on our other aspects in our chart it really can help calm things down by the detachment and sense of individuality we have. whats you sun a and moon in?

Sun cap moon leo rising libra. Aqua south node. Just thought I would join the discussion lol

Lykanized

Just Aquarius rising things
I'm far smarter than everyone in my vicinity at every moment and if I'm proven wrong, **** that, I'm still right. Not only that, but im unique as **** because I never shower and all the normies do. I can detach and trust me, that's not a normal human trait bestowed upon everyone. Only aqua risings

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm far smarter than everyone in my vicinity at every moment and if I'm proven wrong, **** that, I'm still right. Not only that, but im unique as **** because I never shower and all the normies do. I can detach and trust me, that's not a normal human trait bestowed upon everyone. Only aqua risings

Never shower?

Lykanized

Never shower?
That too. And when asked about it when they inevitably become a human cesspool, it's because they're 'ahead of the trends, and trust me, in a thousand years everyone will be doing this'

Last edited:

RubyTuesday

Hello!
I am an Aquarius rising (As well as Moon, Uranus, Neptune in the 1st), but just curious of what your experiences are AS an aquarius rising or WITH an aquarius rising.
For example, if you don't have ascendant Aquarius, what did you think of them?
And if you do, what do you notice from having that as your ascendant?
Um, I notice that I tend to look at the world through a very impersonal lens. I can easily argue both sides of any topic because of this. I also see things in terms of, "What's best for the most people as opposed to my own personal situation?" So, taking into account the needs of others is important to me, but not because of selfish reasons which is why most people start giving a sh*t about anything. Seeing how hugely a small amount of people can impact the masses thoroughly frustrates me when those people aren't using their influence for the greater good. My main goal is to be as unbiased and practical as possible and getting the most accomplished with the least amount of effort. LOL I do and say things that make no sense to anyone but me often, like a glitch. It used to be embarrassing when I was young, but I'm used to it at this point. lol I think it's my Uranus conjunct Mercury that's responsible for that though. The best thing about having Aquarius rising imo is that I'm not susceptible to herd mentality. I don't care how popular something or someone is, if I'm not into it or I don't know enough about it yet, I'm not going to just blindly jump on the bandwagon.

Last edited:

Lykanized

That too. And when asked about it when they inevitably become a human cesspool, it's because they're 'ahead of the trends, and trust me, in a thousand years everyone will be doing this'
it occurred to me this is more Leo
for Aquarius, they do it because bathing is simply a convention propagated to by water companies to make money for the government and because they're Aquarius risings, they refuse to partake

Lykanized

Um, I notice that I tend to look at the world through a very impersonal lens. I can easily argue both sides of any topic because of this. I also see things in terms of, "What's best for the most people as opposed to my own personal situation?" So, taking into account the needs of others is important to me, but not because of selfish reasons which is why most people start giving a sh*t about anything. Seeing how hugely a small amount of people can impact the masses thoroughly frustrates me when those people aren't using their influence for the greater good. My main goal is to be as unbiased and practical as possible and getting the most accomplished with the least amount of effort. LOL I do and say things that make no sense to anyone but me often, like a glitch. It used to be embarrassing when I was young, but I'm used to it at this point. lol I think it's my Uranus conjunct Mercury that's responsible for that though. The best thing about having Aquarius rising imo is that I'm not susceptible to herd mentality. I don't care how popular something or someone is, if I'm not into it or I don't know enough about it yet, I'm not going to just blindly jump on the bandwagon.
Btw, not jumping on the bandwagon or being susceptible to herd mentality are not at all exclusive to Aquarians. It takes only moderate intelligence for those traits to exist in an individual

RubyTuesday

Btw, not jumping on the bandwagon or being susceptible to herd mentality are not at all exclusive to Aquarians. It takes only moderate intelligence for those traits to exist in an individual
Considering I didn't say it was, you should probably chill tf out. Nobody is coming for your wig, but if you feel defensive, there's probably a reason for that and it has nothing to do with me. 😉

Eanahsti

I understand that my question could have sounded as if Aquarius risings were better than everybody, but that is indeed not my intention. I only wanted to understand the difference that people saw in the exact placement that I stated because I know that there is always a characteristic that everyone can have because we are, in fact, human. But humans have so many factors that make them unique, thus me asking what people notice in specifically Aquarius risings. I did not ask you to regurgitate the facts that you can find online, but rather the type of similar traits of Aquarius rising people that YOU know. And if what you said was how you view Aquarius rising people that you know, then I’ll accept that. For you to believe that I was trying to boast about Aquarius rising people states that you obviously don’t have that capacity to detach yourself from your own opinion and look into other peoples perspective.