The most psychic birth chart i have ever seen

I just had to share this chart with someone. This is one of the most beautiful charts I have personally seen.

The chart owner has consistently, for the eighteen years we've known each other, exhibited these abilities and gifts and has almost never been wrong in their predictions/insights. This is also a chart of a great manifest-or.

I have the chart owners permission to submit their chart and corresponding birth details onto this forum.

Attachments

• Psychicchart.jpg
    Psychicchart.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Gemini888

I don't do asteroids, but I can see your SO have several Virgo and 8H placements including Merc conj Saturn. I can imagine that he is an extremely careful and analytical person, and the "gift" you are seeing is his ability to analyze details. His Scorpio MC/Capricorn Asc creates an impression that he knows what he is doing.

This is a bowl chart, with Neptune at the end of it, forming good aspects to Sun and Pluto. Looks like he is connected to the spiritual realm in some way.

Thank you for your comment Gemini888. I appreciate that you don’t do asteroids. They are extremely careful and analytical, spot on lol. They can really just unravel any situation or detail and get to the bottom of it. I would definitely say they were connected. Especially with the Uranus conjunct MC aspecting personal planets.

I don't do asteroids, but I can see your SO have several Virgo and 8H placements including Merc conj Saturn. I can imagine that he is an extremely careful and analytical person, and the "gift" you are seeing is his ability to analyze details. His Scorpio MC/Capricorn Asc creates an impression that he knows what he is doing.

By SO do you mean significant other? The chart owner has no romantic relationship to me lol. And they're also a woman :devil: haha!