A real doozy..

jac

This is a gem of some sort- maybe YOU know from whence this came..?
I was seeking assistance last fall with ugly aspects that obscured my objectivity, and this was one of the responses.

Is there ANY conceivable school to which this insanity could be ascribed?

Every action, every word, even every thought will be measured and carefully weighed, not a pleasant experience for someone with such a long and unexamined history. In your trial you will be forced to mount arguments both for your prosecution and for your defence. You will fail. You will be condemned and your body cut into 13 pieces, buried, and then dug up and then reassembled using 12 pieces.

The re-assembly will happen as Pluto approaches natal Mercury at 26 degrees Capricorn, a point of your Grand trine. You will, to your distress find a piece of yourself is lost. Do not search for it. You will be better off being composed of 12 pieces rather than 13, but you will feel a great sadness. Fear not, This missing piece will eventually be restored to you.

I searched ancient Egyptian and other obscure references trying to find some point of reference with this... NADA.
Thanks for taking the time!

JUPITERASC

This is a gem of some sort- maybe YOU know from whence this came..?
I was seeking assistance last fall with ugly aspects that obscured my objectivity, and this was one of the responses.

Is there ANY conceivable school to which this insanity could be ascribed?

Every action, every word, even every thought will be measured and carefully weighed, not a pleasant experience for someone with such a long and unexamined history. In your trial you will be forced to mount arguments both for your prosecution and for your defence. You will fail. You will be condemned and your body cut into 13 pieces, buried, and then dug up and then reassembled using 12 pieces.

The re-assembly will happen as
Pluto approaches natal Mercury at 26 degrees Capricorn, a point of your Grand trine. You will, to your distress find a piece of yourself is lost. Do not search for it. You will be better off being composed of 12 pieces rather than 13, but you will feel a great sadness. Fear not, This missing piece will eventually be restored to you.

I searched ancient Egyptian and other obscure references trying to find some point of reference with this... NADA.
it's clearly some OBSCURE form of Modernist astrology :smile:
and therefore

this thread is posted in error on our Traditional board

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120411

TRADITIONAL BOARD RULES STATE CLEARLY
If you genuinely want to learn about traditional astrology
and will keep your posts on this board strictly traditional, welcome
... go ahead and post!

Outer planets are definitely not traditional astrology.

Osamenor

Staff member

Pluto wasn't discovered until 1930. That's why you didn't see it in ancient Egyptian sources. That's also why I moved this thread. Please do not post on the traditional board without first reading the explanatory sticky.

Sounds to me like whoever posted this to you just made it up.

jac

Sorry JupAsc, Osameanor, Cary2- I got confused by the seemingly ancient references- when I did a long online search, the dismemberment refs (warm & fuzzy), brought up Osiris and I wasn't quite sure where to put it.

I don't mean to **** you off... :eek:

I DO appreciate your confirmation it's bs.

david starling

Sorry JupAsc, Osameanor, Cary2- I got confused by the seemingly ancient references- when I did a long online search, the dismemberment refs (warm & fuzzy), brought up Osiris and I wasn't quite sure where to put it.

I DO appreciate your confirmation it's bs.

Who posted it?

JUPITERASC

Sorry JupAsc, Osameanor, Cary2
- I got confused by the seemingly ancient references
- when I did a long online search,

the dismemberment refs (warm & fuzzy), brought up Osiris
and I wasn't quite sure where to put it.
I DO appreciate your confirmation it's bs
Hey Jac thanks for the clarification :smile:

as moderator Osamenor explained

Pluto wasn't discovered until 1930.

That's why you didn't see it in ancient Egyptian sources.

That's also why I moved this thread.

Please do not post on the traditional board without first reading the explanatory sticky.

Sounds to me like whoever posted this to you just made it up.

jac

In all fairness, this 'weird post' turned out to be absolutely accurate.
Now I'm trying to find out what kind of method this is.

There was NOTHING that signaled this.
I'm not that sort of provocateur.

I have the greatest respect for our intrepid moderators, but this dark forecast was real.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Oh no. We have moderators who CARE and actually pay attention here.
It's a jungle out there! :D

Even on here, sometimes. Despite the caring moderation (thanks for the affirmation! :love:), we've had a repeat troll posting stuff exactly like that in response to people's serious astrology questions. The difference between this and less moderated forums is that on here, trolls get banned as soon as they're caught. So, if you see anything like that on here, please report it.

Maybe our troll has been having better luck on that other forum.

jac

You are most welcome and the compliment is very well deserved!
There's a new forum with terrific software tools and capabilities that is absolutely ruined by the sort of posting that's allowed.

It makes me grateful to have this place to dash back to, where there are people who are serious and have an actual grasp!