Catching up and making peace.

pinkyandperky

I have sent a card to a former lover from my past on his birthday which is soon. It's not a nasty relationship at all, but there are some things which have haunted me and I would hope to be friends with him again soon.

I struggle with horary, but from what I could see, his ruler is in his 1st house, and Saturn sextiles mercury I would think this mean that as mercury is about communication that this will be easily acceptable to him.

Neptune is exalted within his 4th house of home which is relevant as we were part of each others homes in the past.

I get confused with who represents Jupiter etc, so as Jupiter trines Neptune, the house of dreams and illusion, again it is an easy flow.
Sun trines Mars in his 2nd house opposing mine in the 9th.
Again re communication house the 3rd, this ruler is in my 5th house and also his 11th. Venus also square Mars which is better than nothing.

I am not great at this, it doesn't strike me that this chart is dreadful, but any advice gratefully received.

Attachments

• accept nicely.jpg
    accept nicely.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 36

ElenaJ

Moon coming to conjunct sun in the 5th, and ascendent ruler mercury in the 5th sextile the descendent, looks like he will accept your outreaching.

Chrysalis

When did you last have contact with him ? I don't think this sending a b'day card was the right thing to do.

Mars in his 3rd house is in moons detriment, and your L3 moon is in him/jupiters fall.

Moons also under combustion, and a very debilitated Moon in any horary chart is the clearest sign that nothing good will come of the matter.

pinkyandperky

I sent him a card last year which I know was well received. I was too cowardly to give him my contact details then. This time I have. We last saw each other a few months ago when he was working with a group of people. We just sat looking at each other. I left before the end as Im not terribly brave, but waved goodbye to him and he did like wise. There are no ‘bad’ vibes between us at all. This is my thing which eats at me. I think the worst that could happen is nothing, that he doesn’t email.

tikana

Not good
So moon is libra conj sun combustion in 5
****!
Merc about to change signs with sq to saturn - dont expect anything
Jup sits in fixed cadent - he wont do anything
So imo nothing going on sending him a card was a bad idea