Birth Chart Puzzle: Who is this celebrity?

JUPITERASC

I am not sure if you need dead accurate birth time of natives for delineation.
Would you say thousands and hundred years ago, they were all recording their birth times of people as accurate as minutes?

I would rather doubt about that actually. Their clocks were based on Sun dial stuff long time ago, and then what type of clocks and watches had they been using? I am not sure, but not that accurate ones, I would imagine.

Really it is a bit too naive to imagine that they were cutting birth times of people to minutes and seconds.

Even people who were born in recent times don't seem to have accurate birth times.

And really, you don't need that accurate birth time to make astrological delineation. Even if you did, depending on what house system you use, planets will change their positions in the houses. :)
Horoscopic astrology is dependent on a reliable time of birth :smile:

JUPITERASC

Not denying that, but at the same you have no proof to insist that
the Birth chart of this native is not based on reliable time
:)
You claim this person is a famous "celebrity"
so then obviously
their time of birth is recorded

but
the fact that you are unable to provide a reliable time of birth :smile:
as well as the fact that you have stated
you just guessed their time of birth
makes it obvious
that you have no reliable time of birth for the "celebrity"

Senecar

You claim this person is a famous "celebrity"
so then obviously
their time of birth is recorded

but
the fact that you are unable to provide a reliable time of birth :smile:
as well as the fact that you have stated
you just guessed their time of birth
makes it obvious
that you have no reliable time of birth for the "celebrity"

I feel that speculation is illogical and naive.
Not all famous celebrities have their astro data in public :)

JUPITERASC

I feel that speculation is illogical and naive.

Not all famous celebrities have their astro data in public
:)
no time of birth - then no horoscopic chart :smile:

And since you don't seem to get it,

I'll explain (referring to your first post on this thread).

You CAN'T guess the person' profession without a reliable time of birth.

You CAN'T guess when the person will get married
and what the spouse will be like
without a reliable time of birth.

You CAN'T determine if the person's career path will be successful or not

You CAN'T find out how and when the native will die

There is no point in trying to do any of this

Senecar

no time of birth - then no horoscopic chart :smile:

It was not guess out of thin air :)

His profession was delineated from the chart, and it is correct.
His romantic / marriage life has been delineated from the chart, it was making sense.
His cause of death was delineated from the chart, and it is right.

The web site must have the time of birth with them, but it is not revealed to public. The chart seems resonating well with his real life :)

Out of curiosity I found who this musician is. I'm not going to say his name so I don't ruin the "game" but the thing is that there is no birth time of him on the Internet. The chart you posted was automatically set on 12 p.m. because that's the middle of the day. It ALWAYS happens when there is no known time for a person, the sites automatically set the clock on 12 p.m. That's why this musician's ascendant is in Cancer. The site you posted doesn't have his time of birth because nobody does. There is a 1/1440 chance that he was actually born at 12 p.m. but we don't know because there's no available time of birth for this musician. If you're still not convinced, Senecar, you can continue having fun in your imaginary world on your own, but I suggest every other sane person (who has not gone insane while reading Senecar's responses here) to leave this thread and not waste their time.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Out of curiosity I found who this musician is. I'm not going to say his name so I don't ruin the "game" but the thing is that there is no birth time of him on the Internet. The chart you posted was automatically set on 12 p.m. because that's the middle of the day. It ALWAYS happens when there is no known time for a person, the sites automatically set the clock on 12 p.m. That's why this musician's ascendant is in Cancer. The site you posted doesn't have his time of birth because nobody does. There is a 1/1440 chance that he was actually born at 12 p.m. but we don't know because there's no available time of birth for this musician. If you're still not convinced, Senecar, you can continue having fun in your imaginary world on your own, but I suggest every other sane person (who has not gone insane while reading Senecar's responses here) to leave this thread and not waste their time.

Who is it?

Senecar

There have been attempts to guesstimate birth times when exact birth time is not known by something similar to this.

I know his life story very well, and this birth chart was so resonant with his life. Therefore I am convinced the chart is the right chart.

I feel it is rather too impatient and senseless to drum up and denounce the whole exercise as a waste of time.

It was a very interesting and useful astrological delineation exercise for me.

Senecar

If his astrological data was in astro.com and he was an astrologically popular native, then it would have been so easy to find him by just google searches.

But in this case, that was not the case. And that made the delineation exercise much more interesting and useful.

Love2Know

If his astrological data was in astro.com and he was an astrologically popular native, then it would have been so easy to find him by just google searches.

But in this case, that was not the case. And that made the delineation exercise much more interesting and useful.

I had no idea he exsisted though so to m it wasn’t even really a famous person because a famous person a lot of people know and I don’t think that’s true for him anymore may he RIP.

Senecar

I had no idea he exsisted though so to m it wasn’t even really a famous person because a famous person a lot of people know and I don’t think that’s true for him anymore may he RIP.

I think he was very famous during 1950s - 1970s.

It is just time has passed a lot since his passing, and maybe people are forgetting him, or the younger generation these days haven't even heard who he was :)

I too, came across to his music only recently, about 5 months ago. For me, I really liked his music, so read about his life in detail too.

Love2Know

Whoa, wrong :D

Solar Flare does not even know who really he is, and made such derogatory impatient comments.

Hmmmmmmm I thought for sure it was him though he doesn’t have a chart I could find. I remember my mother referencing his song and tooting and a rooting all over town.

Whoa, wrong :D

Solar Flare does not even know who really he is, and made such derogatory impatient comments.

That was a joke on Love2Know's part. There's no such person as Stevie Ray Whinestein and that's not what I told her. But seeing that you can't understand common sense, it would be silly of me and anyone else to expect that you can understand sarcasm and jokes. :)