Share your solar return ascendant experience

Kindly share your SR Scorpio ascendant~

I am having a Scorpio ascendant with sr moon conjunct my natal moon in Gemini!

I love it! I am learning more about myself and I feel I can control my feelings and reactions more.....

Anyone has Scorpio ascendant sr before and share your experience!

twistandshout

Oof, I had to look back and the last time I had it, it was actually one of the worst years in my adult life. It was highly chaotic and incredibly transformative but I was definitely functioning from a defensive stand point that year. I did also begin transforming my physical appearance that year, learned to start taking better care of myself physically. My chart ruler that year was also in the 12th House so I often times felt alone even when surrounded by people.

My next SR (if I relocate like I'm planning) will be Scorpio again. However instead of it landing in my first house like it did that year, it'll be in my second. My chart ruler will also be in my 10th house so if my assumption is correct, it'll be a year focused on career and trying to make more profit from my work (which is part of why the relocation would be happening).

Last edited:

keywine89

Kindly share your SR Scorpio ascendant~

I am having a Scorpio ascendant with sr moon conjunct my natal moon in Gemini!

I love it! I am learning more about myself and I feel I can control my feelings and reactions more.....

Anyone has Scorpio ascendant sr before and share your experience!

I had it awhile back. I was able to make/attract more money, received inheritances and I met my first boyfriend who was like no other guy I've met before. But all of this was due to other houses and aspects as well.