Rivalry in the natal/synastry

ElenaJ

"I just don't wana be a walkover. Well I refuse to be a walkover."

This is precisely the type of energy that is causing all the conflicts.

Why do you think this is the only alternative? Go deeper into libra.

Hkk

Account Closed
"I just don't wana be a walkover. Well I refuse to be a walkover."

This is precisely the type of energy that is causing all the conflicts.

Why do you think this is the only alternative? Go deeper into libra.

Deeper? In what way. Like read up about the depth of libra maybe

or1000

So whatā€™s with the rivalry question? U facing rivalry? when I looked at ur chart it looked good
Not necessary. It is bound to happen amongst some characters. How do you mean, ā€˜goodā€™?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Not necessary. It is bound to happen amongst some characters. How do you mean, ā€˜goodā€™?

Good as in could not see any rivalry or ā€˜hateā€™ towards u. Iā€™m sure I have a brief description on one of the threads or maybe this one!

Blaze

Account Closed
Squares to the Sun come to mind. Ego, ego, ego - who wants to hurt your ego? He's an ego, she's an ego, Zrrs an ego, Xrrs an ego. Come get your egos here.

or1000

I agree with squares to the sun. In my synastry with someone I know, their sun is my 12th?? Does that mean they feel invisible around me? Or uncomfortable? I feel like our conversations, she doesnā€™t want to speak to me looool. Iā€™m not a surface type of person in conversation. I like to get to point and we canā€™t go there because to me she blocks me off at the most surface level of conversation.... Just so quiet too... But then she will still want to be around me?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I agree with squares to the sun. In my synastry with someone I know, their sun is my 12th?? Does that mean they feel invisible around me? Or uncomfortable? I feel like our conversations, she doesnā€™t want to speak to me looool. Iā€™m not a surface type of person in conversation. I like to get to point and we canā€™t go there because to me she blocks me off at the most surface level of conversation.... Just so quiet too... But then she will still want to be around me?

Awwwww šŸ˜ Whatā€™s Venus doing between you two?

Blaze

Account Closed
Blaze you do make me laugh lol

Your username is cool - how can I change mine?

Changing ones username is impossible here. It shouldn't be impossible as I've worked on a Vbulletin forum before, but the admin doesn't allow it.

"Booooo!"

Whenever someone has a planet falling in my 12th, so in this case Aries, I never get along with them for long. Not unless they have other supporting elements, such as a long time friend of mine and his Moon in Scorpio, falling into my seventh, trine my Sun.

Only the benefics falling in the 12th haven't caused any issue for me. Anything else (Sun included) always "dissolve". An example of a benefic falling in my 12th would be that same friends Venus conjunct my Mars.

But the 12th house suc'ks bro, like, suc'ks giga balls. Stay out of there if possible. :tongue: