Will I ever have a satisfying sex life?

helike13

I'm Jupiter and the matter is Moon. The matter is running away from me. So that means no.... :(

918b499ff867ee895db1942a71375583.jpg

ElenaJ

Your sex life is Venus 8th, separated from mars of action and realisation by the sun in Leo of egoismo, all in 6th house. Moon in flirty sagittarius trines mars so this should help you out.

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't think horary answers open-ended, "...will I ever...?" types of questions.
Perhaps you need to reframe or reconsider what your true underlying question or frustration is?
Wishing you the best,

helike13

Thanks.

@ElenaJ

(First I looked at Moon the ruler of H5)

So Sun here represents an obstacle. What does that mean the Significator of Querent conjuncts MC and retrograde? Am I on the 'top of the world'?

@IleneK

It's about potential and possibility. Or denial by 'fate' or other circumstances.

ElenaJ

5th house is more a romantic relationship rather than sex. North node here, but Saturn sits on the south node, opposing and acting as a brake.
Ascendent ruler on MH in trine with the Venus/sun/mars configuration says that your social reputation, the idea of keeping your good name, will help you control those energies.
You are on top of the world, as you say, in the sense it is all out there for all to see. And you want it to be positive, whatever they see.

Ekaterina88

Your sex life is Venus 8th, separated from mars of action and realisation by the sun in Leo of egoismo, all in 6th house. Moon in flirty sagittarius trines mars so this should help you out.
I usually never take 8th for sex (plesure, enjoyment) in horaries. In horaries 8th is usually related to debts, money, mortgages, bad things. I would consider 5th for sex in a horary.

Here Moon separates from the querent, so if there was something palpable happening or just the thought of a sex life, that thing is going away. The querent doesn't say if he/she has a sex life as of now (that is unsatisfactory and wishes for it to change for the better) or if he/she wishes to start one. So our answer is a bit limited.

Last edited:

helike13

I usually never take 8th for sex (plesure, enjoyment) in horaries. In horaries 8th is usually related to debts, money, mortgages, bad things. I would consider 5th for sex in a horary.

if there was something palpable happening or just the thought of a sex life, that thing is going away.
No, nothing happened in the past. Obsacles, rejections and disappointments about the topic.

The querent doesn't say if he/she has a sex life as of now (that is unsatisfactory and wishes for it to change for the better) or if he/she wishes to start one. So our answer is a bit limited.

I want to start it but I find it impossible.

I have never had one but I'm losing hope that I will ever have in the future. So I think that it's something I have to finally give up on and it will end up as an unfulfilled desire.

That's why I cast this horary chart.

Last edited:

Ekaterina88

No, nothing happened in the past. Obsacles, rejections and disappointments about the topic.

I want to start it but I find it impossible.

I have never had one but I'm losing hope that I will ever have in the future. So I think that it's something I have to finally give up on and it will end up as an unfulfilled desire.

That's why I cast this horary chart.
I think first you have to have a serious, stable relationship. How can you start your sexual life if not with a stable partner? I don't say you don't have one, because I don't know, but maybe the underlying question would be if you will have a serious relationship in the future, that would imply a sexual life as well.

PurpleReign

I think first you have to have a serious, stable relationship. How can you start your sexual life if not with a stable partner? I don't say you don't have one, because I don't know, but maybe the underlying question would be if you will have a serious relationship in the future, that would imply a sexual life as well.

“How can you start a sexual life if not with a stable partner”

Because once we left the 1950s people have been free to enjoy all types of sexual relationships and not just those with a long-term partner or spouse. This isn’t a new concept, nor has it been for many decades. Why wouldn’t he be able to have a sex life without a stable partner? Plenty people have one night stands or casual sexual relationships before they settle down. I’m not knocking the idea of not having anonymous sex or casual sex, but it isn’t unusual or rare that a person has sex with people with whom they aren’t serious. And it’s perfectly normal for him to want that as well (if he wants that).

Last edited: