will I reocate back to my home country this year?

sadiesadie

will I relocate back to my home country this year?

I've cast the chart using 1H as the significator for the querent's current location and 4H to signify the querent's home country (there were numerous different views on which houses to use).

The querent is pretty sure they want to move back to their home country after being abroad for 4 years, but they aren't sure if circumstances will allow it. The main reason behind the querent's desire to move is for work/vocation purposes.
It seems like a yes to me with L1 and L4 both in the 4th, but I wonder if I'm missing anything since I am new to studying reception and the nuances to a horary chart.

I appreciate the extra input as I learn! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20190705_203920.jpg
    IMG_20190705_203920.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
The Moon is void of course but within orb of a conj to Mars the querent's ruler in 4th house. Moon changing signs into Leo brings her into mutual reception with the Sun who is conj 4th house cusp. I think that makes a strong case for that conj. to Mars to mean she will move. Plus the angles are Cardinal and looking at 4th house cusp shows the end of the matter which is Moon in her own sign and house.

Moon Dance

sadiesadie

The Moon is void of course but within orb of a conj to Mars the querent's ruler in 4th house. Moon changing signs into Leo brings her into mutual reception with the Sun who is conj 4th house cusp. I think that makes a strong case for that conj. to Mars to mean she will move. Plus the angles are Cardinal and looking at 4th house cusp shows the end of the matter which is Moon in her own sign and house.

Moon Dance

Thank you for your interpretation and explanation! I didn't catch the voc moon, so I appreciate it being pointed out to me. That's something I'll have to go back and study a bit more.

Moondancing

Premium Member
This is a quote from Bonatus that I felt spoke to your chart.

"When one planet applies to the conjunction of another, if he be near the end of the same sign wherein he is himself, or that other to whom he applies; so that he will pass out of that sign before the conjunction is perfected; ... and, if he be joined with him in the following sign to which he is changed;...then the cause is perfected if that planet confers anything on him in that sign wherein he is so joined to him; that is, if any reception happen, unless the said planet, or he to whom he applies, be first joined to another; for then the business comes to nothing, and will not be perfected."

Moon Dance

fensi88

Generaly, when you have case when rulers make aspect when one of the ruler change sign, it means that matter asked about will happen when you lose hope!