when and how will i meet him, if at all?

ritz

how will i meet him and where and when, if at all? where will he be from? is my chart too bad for long term commitment relationship with saturn in scorpio in the 5th house? what about other planets and navamsa? is venus also burnt with the sun, what does this mean?

august 29,1987. 03:05 am. raipur, chhattisgarh.

thank you in advance.

mathur_dinesh

You ought to read more theory and apply it to live charts. That is the only way to learn. It cannot be explained in the limited space of the forum.

ANUP

It is not difficult to understand.There are so many factors i do not want to share on this forum. You have inter religion/cast tendency for relationships but on the other side, you are not serious so far.If you ask me how many i can say..may be minimum two but plus.
You are going to marry before august 2020.Avoid taking your own decision for this as there is a clear chance.

Good luck

-Anup
kascorner.com

ritz

It is not difficult to understand.There are so many factors i do not want to share on this forum. You have inter religion/cast tendency for relationships but on the other side, you are not serious so far.If you ask me how many i can say..may be minimum two but plus.
You are going to marry before august 2020.Avoid taking your own decision for this as there is a clear chance.

Good luck

-Anup
kascorner.com

Avoid taking my own decision meaning it will be arranged ?