Natal planets making aspects to the composite chart?

Starsareround

It generally means that the person whose personal planets are in aspect is invested in the relationship and cares about it. Especially if a person's personal planets aspect composite ascendant. Keep orbs tight, within a couple degrees for the best indicators.

miquar

Hi. I'm not sure if what stars has said is more or less the same as this, but I would say that such aspects shows how the essential nature of the relationship affects the person concerned. For example, if the composite chart has a Mars Uranus conjunction then the people may tend to be more inclined to be rebellious or spontaneous as a couple than they might be as individuals. If the conjunction trines the Jupiter of one person in the relationship, but opposes the Moon of the other, then the latter is more likely to be unsettled by this on some level.

Obviously, as with any comparison of charts, you have to compare the general temperament of the composite to that of each natal chart as well as the aspects between the composite and each natal chart.

It's interesting to see what happens when the factor in the composite chart and the factor in the natal chart both get triggered at the same time by a transit.

Best wishes

Miquar

ChildOfVenus

It generally means that the person whose personal planets are in aspect is invested in the relationship and cares about it. Especially if a person's personal planets aspect composite ascendant. Keep orbs tight, within a couple degrees for the best indicators.
Is there any way to actually see the aspects? This is the only I saw in regards to comparing the natal to the composite chart.

domg7n.jpg

Last edited: