Here is ny sidereal lahiri chart.. will you help?

Roxyrxc

I'm looking for ways to help me with my Saturn debilitation and any remedies I can do as well as life path help! :sideways: thanks in advance...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_jade_hw.57687.14051.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_jade_hw.57687.14051.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 35

sylph

Your Saturn is not debilitated; he is in Aquarius, a sign that he rules, AND he is retrograde -- which, in Vedic astrology, typically means that he is stronger. So perhaps you feel his effects & energies more powerfully than those without these factors in their charts. Your Saturn is opposite Mars and square Pluto, however. This may be another reason why you feel affected.

In this chart, Saturn rules your 9th and 10th houses, so matters of the 9th and 10th will be influenced by his energies. I think it's possible, even though Saturn is not debilitated, that you might feel as though 9th and 10th house matters are difficult for you -- but if you remain strong as Saturn works with you, I am pretty sure that you will be greatly rewarded in these areas. There is a need to be disciplined and to work hard in the areas ruled by Saturn, so don't give up!

Roxyrxc

Your Saturn is not debilitated; he is in Aquarius, a sign that he rules, AND he is retrograde -- which, in Vedic astrology, typically means that he is stronger. So perhaps you feel his effects & energies more powerfully than those without these factors in their charts. Your Saturn is opposite Mars and square Pluto, however. This may be another reason why you feel affected.

In this chart, Saturn rules your 9th and 10th houses, so matters of the 9th and 10th will be influenced by his energies. I think it's possible, even though Saturn is not debilitated, that you might feel as though 9th and 10th house matters are difficult for you -- but if you remain strong as Saturn works with you, I am pretty sure that you will be greatly rewarded in these areas. There is a need to be disciplined and to work hard in the areas ruled by Saturn, so don't give up!

Thank you! That helps a lot now I no longer feel like its a burden ... does my node in Scorpio cause me to feel so glum? I've always had a dislike towards Scorpio since my older brother is a sun Scorpio and I've felt forever like he is just so fake ... or is it something I see in him that I don't want to identify in myself

mathur_dinesh

The major-period of the Sun is operating since Nov/2016. It continues for 6 years so it will end in Nov/2022.
Jupiter has been over Virgo since 12/August/2016. It is not able to do much good to you during this transit especially in the major-period of the Sun.
Only till 5/Dec/2016 it gave you a pleasant time in this major-period of the Sun and afterwards it has been biding its time to do good again. It will become very helpful from the middle of Sept/2017. You will have much optimism, you will be successful in your ventures, and luck will favour you.
So bide your time and wait for the bounty of Jupiter to unfold.:smile:
Rahu is in Leo these days and it is inviting you to go on a journey abroad.:smile: