Is he gay?

lux111

Is he gay? Do aspects to secondary and co-ruler give positive answer?

Here is the chart with outer planets
https://imgur.com/XYoqDjB

This is about my ex boyfriend. I know he’s recently realised he’s bi but I wondered if he’s actually gay.

Moon VoC so no?

AC is Pisces, I’m Jup in Sag in the 10th, (currently at work). I’m in his sign of detriment, but in my domicile conjunct Venus, but will soon move into my fall. He’s Mercury in his 3rd (my 9th) in Scorpio, detriment of my co-sig. I think this shows he’s about to travel back to his family soon, and sexting with other people. We don’t aspect each other so no again..

Mars is opposite Uranus which suggests homosexuality so could refer to him being bi.. it’s also the ruler of his 7th.. However his L5 is Saturn and sits in his 5th

There is also a cradle: the sextile between him and Saturn — L5 conj. Pluto — shows focussed communication.. him in communication with someone else, his ex, or someone older

His co-ruler sun is in his 3rd with him in Scorpio, Mars is in Scorpio too.

he sextiles my co-ruler and trines my secondary ruler, so I’d say just ‘partly yes’ as in, he’s bi but not gay

Last edited:

lux111

On the other hand if ‘he’ was ruled by the 1st, his sexuality ruled by 5th, that would make him Jupiter separating from a sq. with L5 Moon.

Last edited:
I think he is ruled by the 7th as he was your partner. This, I believe, would make his 5th house Capricorn. As a test, since I myself am bisexual, I just did a horary chart and it showed my fifth house being ruled by Aquarius and Uranus having an aspect to my first house ruler, Venus. His fifth house ruler is Capricorn which is Saturn and there is a wide aspect but it is leaving. I'm not sure what this means, however, I hope this information contributed.