Taiji nerd 1989

stroud

Hey y'all. I've posted a few times in this thread about my generation: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56956

I started getting into astrology after I read that Norma Jean (Marilyn Monroe :love:) was into it in Susan Strasberg's book, Marilyn and Me. I've been spiritual for a while, learning taijiquan (Tai Chi) from Paul Brennan's excellent translation of Ma Yueliang's text and reading Wilhelm Reich's Character Analysis. I've recently also gotten into some Vedic (trika) meditation and Christian Science: I like to think I can believe in anything and everything. I'm also into Public Relations, Walter Lippmann and Edward Bernays.

Um, hi! I'm attaching my chart because why not. Hello Astrologer's Community!

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_stroud_hp.26870.18918.gif
    astro_w2at_01_stroud_hp.26870.18918.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 17

wilsontc

Staff member
Welcome! to stroud

stroud,

You said:
I started getting into astrology after I read that Norma Jean (Marilyn Monroe :love:) was into it...I like to think I can believe in anything and everything. I'm also into Public Relations

Welcome! If it's good enough for Marilyn Monroe then I guess it's good enough for us mere mortals! :biggrin: And if you are into Public Relations you are probably good at getting OTHERS to believe anything and everything! :biggrin:

Welcoming,

Tim