Inside the male mind...

EvilPixyScorp

This is a general relationship question, but I thought astrology could lend some light on your responses. Here is his Natal Chart, Birthtime is Uknown though.

To the guys here....Why mention "I really want to get married this year", "I want kids badly, my brothers & sister are all having kids"..to a girl(me!) who has been interested for 2 years?

Could have been pillow talk, but there was no need to say it!...He also said, "You know I really like you...you know that right? We have a weird connection"..LoL...I didn't say anything back, kinda casually laughed it off.
I sent a snippy email in '05, we didn't talk for months, I aplogized expecting no response...But he amazingly did..said he understood why I said it.
WHY would he say all that ****...is he heartless, or just unaware how much I like him??
(I've come to accept that distance, class, and age will probably never make it feasible for anything besides the biannual hook up/emailing)

confusing.gif

EvilPixyScorp -

non-astrologically, if a guy starts talking like this, then usually it indicates an interest in marriage. Guys don't blurt stuff out about marriage ever unless they are serious about it. Whether he is thinking of you as the ideal partner, that might be a different issue. The fact that it is a bi-annual hookup seems to me that he keeps on coming back to you about the issue but isn't feeling quite right about the you or the timing. If he was seriously interested in you, he would be there all the time.

Now, I'm going to do a bit of stumbling here because I am a novice. But I noticed that in that momentary chart, he had moon in the 7th - partnerships, marriage and relationship. So at that moment he was considering it. Being also in Leo probably spurted all that stuff to you, making a scene about it. But that moon is squaring neptune in the 10th and jupiter in the 3rd, so there must be some difficulty with marriage at that moment (t-square). The 3rd as we know is about communication and he just might have a problem of communicating. There might also be a problem with work (10th) if marriage happens. I don't know. Also Saturn in 1st house, restrictions in self and chiron - philosophical about it but maybe sensitive to hurt and opposing pluto (he must be crapping his dacks). Mercury in 11th - communicating to you as a friend and I think it being cap is probably about institutions (marriage in this case). Also the fact that his venus and sun is in cap is also about institutions but they are in 12th. I read this as doubled-edged. He is exposing something internally in his soul but it could mean that he is also hiding something too. Also note BML but more importantly Juno there too :)

Without doubt its something that is very radical and transforming, powerful to him and he might be unstable about it too - pluto and uranus in 7th and got to do with women who he probably a fatal attraction and a marriage partner too (trine juno and BML).

Chart certainly indicates marriage talk to me. I think he might be unsure of himself and he is so overwhelmed by the prospect of marriage that he quite doesn't know what to do with himself. It might have an impact on other parts of his life that he isn't clear about (neptune in 10th) and it might have something to do with his own personal limitations and sensitivities.

Thats the best I can do. Best of luck!

Kite

I would guess that it's transiting Saturn on his Moon in the 7th house. His Moon is in Leo and not aspected very well to begin with and is the only fire in his chart. He probably feels lonely, insecure and generally flat with his only fire being dampened by Saturn. He probably feels purposeless and without direction.

Not sure it's a good idea to be the person that bails him out of this kind of funk. He also has Transiting Pluto squaring Mars in Virgo in the 8th. Might be feeling desparate about that urge to merge if you know what I mean. He also has very little Air to go with his lack of Fire. This is an earthy, watery (touchy, feely) kind of guy who has probably lived alone a lot (Venus ruler of 4 in 12). He does have his North Node in 5 in Gemini which might also be playing into this wanting to have kids idea, especially since Pluto has been transiting his South Node in Sag in 11. He might have just recently decided to let go of past patterns of wanderlust and wants to settle into a more ordinary life as shown by Gemini.

Transiting Uranus is coming close to Chiron in the first house. Perhaps he wants to free himself form the pain of being alone or by himself. This is also approaching the infamous Uranus opposition Uranus in his 7th house aka "Mid Life Crisis". This man will be making some amazing changes over the next year or so and with Uranus in his 7th house natally, he is probably freaking out that if he doesn't marry now he'll never marry.

His sex drive will be in overdrive over this year and next with this transit and Pluto Mars square. Unless he channels it upwards, he is going to be one randy guy. With Pluto conjunct Uranus, this would intensify it. Saving grace is that Pluto and Uranus are in Virgo which will help ground the energy some and keep it somewhat in check.

Kite

EvilPixyScorp

Muchos Gracias!!!
.. guys for reading that tirade...Again, I don't know his birthtime for sure!!
He is a self described "loner, morose & sad as a child, liked *sad* things", but his career makes him on literally "center stage, party animal, happy go lucky drunk"
LoL...An extremely charming combination...
I adore that deep lonerness in his eyes, I think he's infinitely intriguing. Someone as smart and unique as him actually talking to plain old *me* was so unexpected.
My Moon conjunct his Saturn exactly...Whatever that means...It's definitely not a short term aspect. :)

Kite

My Moon conjunct his Saturn exactly...Whatever that means...It's definitely not a short term aspect.

No actually it's transiting Saturn conjunct his moon..not your moon but can't say for sure because haven't seen your chart.

Saturn will eventually move off his Moon as will Transiting Uranus move off it own opposition. You just need to be aware that his reaching out to you for marriage and kids is probably fueled by these two aspects. Maybe a long engagement would be in order if you're serious about him.

wilsontc

Staff member
good combination but each could hold the other back

pixie,

The first thing to look for in relationship charts is any connections between the Sun and Moon by themselves. In your two charts there is a conneciton between the Sun and Moon, although it is challenging. This indicates you feel' "connected" to each other, but it could be a stressful connection. The next thing to look for are the aspects made between Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Mars (also called "personal" planets). Almost ALL of your personal planets are easily connected, indicating you VERY easily get along with and inter-relate personally with each other. Looking at the other planets, his Pluto (transformation, also power) squares (energy is over-excited by) your Venus (friends, also relationships), so he could be powerful to you in this relationship in some way...perhaps overpowerful if you are around him for a long time. The other challenge is both of your energies conjunct (energy is combined with) your South node (the past), so each of you can hold the other back in life in some way.

In short, this is a very easy relationship, enjoyable to both, but over-indulging in it could hold you both back in your lives. In your case, he could hold you back from your goals of your self-expression or performing arts (North node (future goals) in your chart focused in the 5th house (self-expression, also performing arts).

Relating,

Tim

EvilPixyScorp

So based on that and this..What do you think his Rising sign is?

I keep hearing reports of this guy evoking a physically agressive response from people (men and women), when he's out...of course alcohol is involved..very heavy drinker(Neptune squ. Moon big time)...the sharp tounge Merc/Mars sq. to blame as well.
Sexual drive leans to the experimental, and dominant.
Dislikes superficiality, fiercely independent & outspoken.
If not for the Leo Moon that gets everyone laughing..lol..be totally unbearable.

Do you think all this would indicate a Pluto/Mars/Uranus in 1st house?
doesn't look like a Virgo...An obsessive workaholic though.

Arian Maverick

I am sure that the natal charts of obsessive workaholics vary greatly, as I can attest from personal experience that this trait often develops from or is greatly influenced by environmental factors. Before I examined the chart of Mr. Confusing (great name), I was thinking that maybe his South Node was located in Virgo or Capricorn...but he has his Sun, Venus, and Mercury there instead! The Earth Grand Trine can only exasperate this influence as well as that stellium in Virgo. I say, that's a lot of Earth and Water in his natal chart!

His moon in Leo is a singleton by element and forms the apex of a T-squre. Therefore, this is definately an important influence of Mr. Confusing's chart...let's take a look at its sabian symbol.

132__(12°)
A GARDEN PARTY IS IN FULL SWING UNDER JAPANESE LANTERNS Easy intercourse of human souls in moments of relaxation from strain. Examination of, or self-loss in social values.

___*When positive, the degree is a genuine social maturity and a effective capacity for working with others, and when negative, a lack of all appreciation for the underlying reality of life itself.

...as well as its opposite point.

312__(12°)
LIFE'S BROAD STAIRWAY: EACH LANDING, A NEW GRADE OF LIFE Points of pause and tradition, where the soul can evaluate its progress. Graded effort. Necessity for divorcing the past.

___*When positive, the degree is an effective forward point of view and a genuine capitalization on all prior accomplishment, and when negative, frantic efforts to keep ahead of others.

This is an interesting chart...I'll enter in his information in Canopus and see if I can unearth any precious treasures! :D

EDIT: Here are the interpretations for the aspects that have an orb of less than one degree...there are others, but unfortunately, Canopus doesn't include Chiron or the Part of Fortune in its Knowledge Bank :?

Sun-Mars trine:

Key words: will power, born warrior.
Sun and Mars are the two planets of fire. In a major aspect, they
reinforce each other in a combination for will power and direction.

*The Sun-Mars warrior character:

Born fighter, innate need to conquer.

Self confidence.

Ambition, need to succeed, to reach the summit, to be the number
one.

The Sun stands for the heart, Mars for the will and action; the
combination gives the ability to really put one's heart into what
one is doing. It also introduces drive into the very core of
oneself.

Will power: if they want it, they can make it happen - regardless.

Direction and directness.

*The leader character:

Mars' fire enhances the leadership qualities of the Sun.

Need to shine, to be the number one.

Radiating authority.

Can be extremely sure of himself/herself, and thus command respect.
Good at making choices and decisions and discerning a direction,
even in complicated situations.

In the case of trines and sextiles, there is an element of flow
which indicates less 'grasping' than in the case of squares or
oppositions.

*Need for perfection and the absolute.

*Hot blood

Sun-Mars is the most fiery of all planetary combinations.

This aspect is therefore one for passion, hot emotions.

Possible flares of anger and aggressiveness.

Need to learn to control oneself. And even more: need to learn to
relax. If one was to learn to control through more tension, then the
results could only be detrimental, both for the psyche and for the
body.

*The need to relax:

There may well be more will power than the body can cope with. This
means the person has enough drive to keep themselves going even if
their system is tired. Even if one can cope with much more than
average people, in the long run pushing too far could bring an
exhaustion of one's resources.

There is a need to take care of one's (physical) heart and to
regularly check one's blood pressure.

*Working on yourself:

As there is a high potential of will and fire, you must regularly
ask yourself "What I am doing with it?" As a genie out of its
bottle, such will potential cannot remain unused. If it does not
work for you, it will work against you. There is the need to find a
focus for your will, a direction. Without it, there will always be
the feeling of a major emptiness in your life.

However, the Sun and Mars together usually find a purpose to set
themselves in movement. There is therefore an even greater pitfall -
being caught in hard work and fighting to achieve something which
will not bring you real satisfaction in the end. This calls for a
lot of sincerity, and the capacity to discern if your thirst for
achieving comes from the deepest of yourself, or just from a
character. With a Sun-Mars major aspect, there is bound to be an
ambitious character inside you. This character may well have
dictated its choices at times, and propelled you into seeking wealth
and power, or anything else, just in order to satisfy its own
desires.

As you grow up spiritually and your life motivation becomes more
refined, it is essential to periodically reassess whether your
efforts are driven by a 'thirst-for-success' character.

Mercury-Venus conjunction:
A harmonious combination of planetary forces.

It brings lightness, youthfulness, flexibility, joyfulness.

Sensitivity, artistic abilities, sense of aesthetics - the Mercurian
mind taking up Venusian sensuality.

Mercury likes to communicate, Venus adds softness. The associations
suggests diplomatic skills; the native knows how to ease tension and
create a space of harmony in which communication can flow.
The native gets along well with young people.

On a higher, spiritual, level, Mercury and Venus are two planets of
connection with angelic beings. The conjunction may therefore
indicate the potential for spiritual connections of an extremely
high level - but that will probably not appear much until the native
follows a serious work of spiritual transformation.

In most cases, however, a Mercury-Venus conjunction is not extremely
significant in itself, for two reasons. Firstly, Mercury and Venus
are fast moving planets, never extremely far from each other, so
that the conjunction occurs relatively often. Secondly, both planets
can change their characteristics dramatically depending on which
other planets they are aspected too.

Significance will come more from other aspects contracted by Venus
and Mercury. Conjunctions usually indicate accumulations of forces.
By itself, a Mercury-Venus does not accumulate much. If however,
other planets are either conjunct or otherwise aspected to Mercury
and Venus, then there may be significant reinforcement of these
other connections.

Jupiter-Pluto trine:

Jupiter, king of heaven; Pluto king of the underworld and richest of
all beings - there has to be some special accumulation of power,
material and occult, in this combination.

It gives great magnetism, presence, charisma and capacity to
influence others.

In terms of energy, this can be seen as a power in the lower chakras
which can draw forces (including money) and people to itself.

Through their Pluto force, the native can hold vast resources in
his/her sphere of influence.
The Jupiter Pluto association is also one that can take you into the
abyss. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. A
Jupiter Pluto aspect can be experienced on the 'Godfather' mode, and
draw the native into a world of financial and power intrigues. The
magnetism becomes manipulation. The Jupiter radiation is boosted by
Pluto to gain always more power and control - the dark side of
Pluto.

Jupiter-Black Moon trine:

Key words: Jupiter sharpened by the Black Moon, or bogged in the
shadow.

Jupiter can greatly benefit from the sharp, exacting nature of the
Black Moon. The need for perfection and the absolute, which is
inherent to the Black Moon can give direction to Jupiter's values of
expansion and growth, and thus help it gain momentum and achieve in
the world.

With this aspect, your Jupiterian power of material realisation
depends a great deal on your clarity of purpose and your sense of
integrity. If there is no truth for you in a project or a particular
job, better not waste you time on it; your Jupiter enthusiasm would
refuse to support you in it, and you would be likely to achieve but
mediocre results. Conversely, when you feel that truth is on your
side, you can find deep inner resources that make you unstoppable.
Another possible scenario with this aspect is that the shadow side
of the Black Moon, i.e. deep psychological conflicts buried in your
subconscious mind, obliterate the expansion power of Jupiter. Put in
simple terms, this means that if you have difficulties achieving
anything substantial in the material world, it could well be because
the power of your subconscious and unconscious mind is in the way.
This can mean that a thorough exploration is needed. But for some
people, it can be the opposite: too much self-exploration renders
the shadow more invalidating! Rather than a simple formula, what is
needed here is the establishment of a harmonious relationship with
the unconscious parts of your mind.

Arian Maverick

EvilPixyScorp

Wait AM!! Before you invest any more time, This isn't his official time of birth! I just guessed.. :(

I actually think he's a middle Virgo ASC...Thank you for helping though. :) Maybe you can aid in the BT guess! :)
I've beat my brain trying to rectify a time..based on a family death, and major career turn.

The chart is cool...It made me understand how someone
who's whole public image is a "party animal, wild times"
can be such a hermit/shy/deeply lonely sad in private.

EvilPixyScorp

Aw VENUS, thanks that comment made me happy again. :)
How appropriate for your handle!
God I hate acting like such a stereotypical "Sex and the City chick", overthinking guy's words!!
I wish I had no feelings sometimes, life would be so much easier.

My psychic keeps saying to hold on for 3 more weeks(and said if she's wrong, I can trash her on the rating board, lol).
she was dead accurate before for timing...So fingers crossed over here!!....3 weeks is a drop in the bucket for how long I've desired..or is it obsession? **** my Scorpio Sun!