Can you help me interpret and understand my chart?

waybread

Thanks for the feedback.

It might help to think of your different planets as a big extended family or committee. Each of them has a different personality and different objective. Some of them get along fine, like best friends. Others don't get along: their personalities and goals are too different. Others pay little attention to the other planets.

Saturn and Neptune don't have a lot in common as planets: Saturn is very material and hard-headed. Neptune deals in unreality-- good or bad. When the two of them mess with the sun, however, it can be hard to sustain a strong sense of self. If they mess with Jupiter, it can be hard to sustain a sense of optimism.

I agree that you have a strong chart, with so many planets in the sign they rule.

Are you possibly afraid of what a powerful person you can be, and are desperately trying not to live up to your potential?

As the saying goes, "What would you do if you were not afraid?"

LibraPisces

Thanks for the feedback.

It might help to think of your different planets as a big extended family or committee. Each of them has a different personality and different objective. Some of them get along fine, like best friends. Others don't get along: their personalities and goals are too different. Others pay little attention to the other planets.

Saturn and Neptune don't have a lot in common as planets: Saturn is very material and hard-headed. Neptune deals in unreality-- good or bad. When the two of them mess with the sun, however, it can be hard to sustain a strong sense of self. If they mess with Jupiter, it can be hard to sustain a sense of optimism.

I agree that you have a strong chart, with so many planets in the sign they rule.

Are you possibly afraid of what a powerful person you can be, and are desperately trying not to live up to your potential?

As the saying goes, "What would you do if you were not afraid?"

Thank you very much!

That's a great metaphor!
So I'll try to focus on the planets that help eachother and don't mess with planets like Saturn and Neptune do in combination.

Is there an (or more) aspect or sign-planet combination or something else in my chart that shows fearlessness?
I think maybe my Mars in Aries?

Thank you! What exactly does it mean to have a strong chart?

Yes, I did that a lot in the past. I always want to be friends with everyone I like and I want harmony. I hate conflict. My Libra is insanely strong. I didn't want people to be jealous of me or hate me so I didn't live up to my potential.
I would've done a lot more if I wasn't afraid.

waybread

You have a large proportion of planets in the signs the rule. Technically this is called being "domiciled," in the sense that your home is your domicile. A domiciled planet has been compared to the king in his castle, which is more powerful than someone who shows up at the castle as his guest, let alone a homeless wanderer.

Can you recall a time as a young child when you felt full of strength and confidence, and then someone knocked it out of you? From what your posts say in comparison to your chart, maybe it's time to start living a more authentic life.

You can't stop people from feeling jealous or being argumentative. So maybe it's time to stop living life out of fear of things that may never happen.

Astronaut Chris Hadfield had another great comment about astronauts being taught the difference between a fear and a danger. A fear lives in our head. A danger is real. He said that many people are afraid of spiders, even though there are maybe two species out of hundreds that live in northern countries like the US that could actually harm you, and then they're normally not fatal. That's a fear. A danger would be a true life-threatening situation.

Most of us don't face dangers very often. Even facing someone's actual jealousy is a fear, not a danger.

LibraPisces

You have a large proportion of planets in the signs the rule. Technically this is called being "domiciled," in the sense that your home is your domicile. A domiciled planet has been compared to the king in his castle, which is more powerful than someone who shows up at the castle as his guest, let alone a homeless wanderer.

Can you recall a time as a young child when you felt full of strength and confidence, and then someone knocked it out of you? From what your posts say in comparison to your chart, maybe it's time to start living a more authentic life.

You can't stop people from feeling jealous or being argumentative. So maybe it's time to stop living life out of fear of things that may never happen.

Astronaut Chris Hadfield had another great comment about astronauts being taught the difference between a fear and a danger. A fear lives in our head. A danger is real. He said that many people are afraid of spiders, even though there are maybe two species out of hundreds that live in northern countries like the US that could actually harm you, and then they're normally not fatal. That's a fear. A danger would be a true life-threatening situation.

Most of us don't face dangers very often. Even facing someone's actual jealousy is a fear, not a danger.

Thank you very much! :happy::lol:
Sorry that I needed so long to respond!

This is very insightful! Thanks for explaining! So I have a domiciled Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn and Pluto. Sounds cool :biggrin:

Sadly yes, since I could never be who I truly am. Always getting destructive criticism, emotional abuse, aggressive home, not being wanted and experiencing loss early is what stopped me from developing a good sense of self. The bullying didn't make it better.

You're totally right. That's what I should do. It's what I planned to do more for the new year and the rest of my life. I'm already starting to change a lot things.
Last year I started to focus more on self-care and self-love, since I had a very low self-esteem. Now I also start to be more active, healthy, creative, easy on the environment, trying to relieve my anxiety, searching more hobbies, spend more quality time with husband, our animals, friends, enjoying life to the fullest.

Exactly! All of it shouldn't stop me from reaching my full potential. It's hard to face the fears sometimes, or to understand that the fears aren't realistic. This is my biggest problem. I think there's a real danger and if I ignore it something horrible happens. I try to do my best to distinguish fear and danger.

Thank you for the great advice! :happy:

Do you know how read a synastry chart?
Or the draconic chart?

Last edited:

waybread

It sounds like a plan! Part of your life education may be learning to stick up for yourself.

I read (legible) synastry charts, but I've not studied draconic charts.

LibraPisces

It sounds like a plan! Part of your life education may be learning to stick up for yourself.

I read (legible) synastry charts, but I've not studied draconic charts.

Thanks! :happy:

Yes, that's so true! I think it might probably show through my North node in Aquarius too.

Cool :happy:
If you want, can you read the synastry chart of me and my husband?

I'm not sure which version is better.

upload jpg

image hosting free

Attachments

• 2019-01-10_22.56.51.jpg
    2019-01-10_22.56.51.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 2019-01-10_22.55.45.jpg
    2019-01-10_22.55.45.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

waybread

Your synastry looks pretty good with "reverse" favourable Mars-Venus aspect, red's moon conjunct blue's sun, and blue's moon sextile red's sun. (Sorry, I can't tell who is who.) Jupiters sextiled.

If this is a topic that interests you, there are several good books on synastry, notably Steven and Jodie Forrests' 2 volume book Sky Mates.

LibraPisces

Your synastry looks pretty good with "reverse" favourable Mars-Venus aspect, red's moon conjunct blue's sun, and blue's moon sextile red's sun. (Sorry, I can't tell who is who.) Jupiters sextiled.

If this is a topic that interests you, there are several good books on synastry, notably Steven and Jodie Forrests' 2 volume book Sky Mates.

Thanks! :happy:
Cool, sounds good! :lol:

I'm blue and he's red.
He's Capricorn Sun, Gemini Moon and Leo Rising.

What do the aspects mean?

Thank you, I will check them out! :happy:

Which planets, fixed stars, asteroids and other objects do you think are important or interesting to include to the birth chart?

waybread

If you are unfamiliar with what aspects mean, I hope you will start with a good introduction to astrology. One of my favourites is Steven Forrest, The Inner Sky.

Basically aspects are degrees of separation between planets. The main ones are the conjunction (0 degrees,) sextile (60 degrees,) square (90,) trine (120) and opposition (180,) with some wiggle-room allowed. (This is called an orb-- two planets at 123 degrees apart are still considered to be trined.) The sextiles and trines are generally favourable. The squares and oppositions are challenging. With the conjunction it depends on the planets involved.

My rule-of-thumb is to start with the "majors" before moving on to the "minors." Look at the planets. If you're not getting a clear picture from them, or if you have a specific sort of question that an asteroid or fixed star particularly relates to, then include them. It's also useful to include the Part of Fortune, Chiron; and sometimes Black Moon Lilith and the vertex.

Kazina

Hi :smile::happy:

I'm new here.
Can anyone help me understand and interpret my chart? What does my personality look like?

I'm still kinda confused because I have so much earth signs in my chart and not so much fire. I feel like I'm a mixture of air, water, fire and not a lot earth (least of all elements).

To me the signs I have least in common with of all 12 are Virgo and Capricorn.
And I feel mostly like Libra, Pisces, Gemini, Leo, Cancer, Sagittarius and Aquarius.

Is there a reason why it feels like this?

I would be very grateful for a interpretation, especially relating to my personality, character and soul.

xCA7ctB.png

You've got some great replies in here already but I will add my viewpoint too. I agree with others that there is a lot of inquisitiveness and a little bit of confusion in your first post, but I must say I can see some obvious ways why you feel more like those signs you mentioned. besides Libra, Pisces and Gemini of course which are your Ascendant, Moon and Sun.. You do have all of that Capricorn in the 3rd house which is Gemini's domain, so even your earthy energy there is bound to feel more unrestricted and moveable. although you do have Saturn, Capricorn's ruler conjunct your IC so deep down you must resonate with that energy a bit more than you might realize, but still it is colored by the area of the chart it is, at the bottom in the 3rd house cusping the IC, not at the top where Capricorn normally lives.

and then your Venus in Taurus is in Venus' other home, the 7th house where Libra normally dwells. Either way it is a strong placement because Taurus is ruled by Venus too and it likes to be there, but it being in the 7th house helps take away some of the sting of selfishness that Taurus might impart, and gives you a more Libran tone with that Venus. not that the houses and sign meanings are interchangeable, but I think they still have connections certainly.

Then you list Leo, which you have none in your chart, yet your Moon, a very important personal planet, is in Leo's home the 5th house, so that is guaranteed to make you feel more leonine. As for Cancer, you do have a conjunction there, but you also have your North Node in the 4th house and that is an extremely important placement. it's sort of like the 4th house is your home because from what I understand, the North Node is akin to the North Star we should be following in this lifetime to actualize ourselves and live the best life we can create. well the last sign you mention is Aquarius so that being the sign your North Node is in explains your connection to that. which is a good thing and should indicate that you have done your North Node justice and accumulated some of those traits. but it also means, as complicated as it might get, that your opposite placement of the South Node in Leo, in the 10th house, is something that you should try to not fall back on or into. but they say the South Node is what we are familiar with and it seems easier, but ultimately makes our life harder if we resort to behavior of our South Node rather than our North. probably you're aware of the Nodes already but I like to bring them up anyways because I find them to be really profound and accurate.

well, Chiron and Jupiter are conjunct both at 15 degrees in Cancer, and they're in the 9th house which is where Sagittarius normally kicks it, so again the house placement probably explains why you feel more relation with that sign's energy, even though you don't have any planets in that sign. There's the possibility that you do have some asteroids or other important placements in the signs or houses that look empty now, and I do like to regard some asteroids, but I think the simplified chart before us is enough for now and telling on its own. Since you have Chiron there and it's conjunct Jupiter that is definitely worth looking at though. before I go on about that, there are two more placements I've found that are worth checking out, and those are your prenatal solar and lunar eclipses. You can find them on Astrodienst's extended chart selection option. I'm not sure about the postnatal eclipses but the prenatal ones according to a book I've read and my own feelings I think are valuable to learn about. Ok so Chiron is known as the wounded healer, and you have it conjunct Jupiter so that could be an awesome thing or a terrifying thing lol..

I think that with any placement though that there is always a positive potential, so let's go with that. plus I mean Chiron is about working through and with pain, so it is not supposed to be easy (like Jupiter might be) but can offer rewards and help you help and heal others. oh you also have Sun there in the 9th house, though it's not really part of the same party Jupi and Chir are having, just wanted to add its presence there since it's the home of Sagittarius which you said you feel the energy of. So hmm what could Jupiter and Chiron in Cancer in the 9th house with the candlestick and Colonel Mustard mean? :tongue:
er I mean so alone Jupiter is in its home, and the 9th house is a pretty swanky place. It could mean that you benefit from learning and teaching and adventures and philosophy, basic things Jupiter and the 9th house govern.. with Chiron, it might take more hard work or effort and tears to get there and grow or prosper in this regard, but it is an area that you can be even extra stronger in if and once you learn your Chiron lessons. well it is almost 5am and I am not saying anything valuable about Chiron's presence there so I guess I will stop here lol. You said you have been learning about Astrology for a while and think Chiron is cool so maybe you have already looked up what it means there, but if so or if not you should look more into it, and google Chiron conjunct Jupiter as well, in the 9th house :smile: it is a nice chart. the combination of your Gemini Sun with Pisces Moon and Libra rising is intriguing and seems to be light and fun, yet sincere and magically creative. with your Sun and Moon in the 9th and 5th houses (of fire which you said you also feel fiery and those being there is important) there is even more artistic and interesting energy there.

Actually I have a Libra Sun and Pisces Ascendant myself.. though I have a ludicrous amount of Scorpio too with my Moon and 3 other signs and my South Node there lol, but I guess the 3 signs and Midheaven I have in Sagittarius help lighten that too, and Mercury in Virgo in the 6th house and Jupiter in Capricorn in the 10th help ground me. Since we were just talking about Chiron I'll mention that I happen to have mine in Gemini. still figuring it out lol but I know communication is a major issue for me also maybe you could share some of your Taurus Venus secrets with me, because my North Node is in Taurus and I need to become more Taurean. which is not the easiest when there are 4 other planets in my South Node sign so I can't help but act like them in ways! I know that the placements and seeming contradictions probably shouldn't be interpreted so literally though. and I guess that having a lot of placements in a certain sign or house does mean we have to find ways to chill out on that energy.. so I may more likely have it as my goal with the South Node there in Scorpio to leave behind some of my tendencies as a Scorpio character, but act out the other traits of the signs there in improved more evolved ways.. cuz I can't just stop being my Moon sign or Venus there and so on.. ok sorry for the digression about myself, I just wanted to tell you that we share two of the same main signs with our Libra and Pisces in common

waybread

I will just add that some modern astrologers conflate signs and houses by-the-numbers. I don't. (See Deborah Houlding, Houses: Temples of the Sky.) A sign shows how or in what manner a planet operates. With Leo, it's fixed fire. A house shows where or in what domain of life a planet operates. The 5th house, for example, rules one's children (if any) and recreational activities. Signs and houses have different functions in a chart.

LibraPisces

If you are unfamiliar with what aspects mean, I hope you will start with a good introduction to astrology. One of my favourites is Steven Forrest, The Inner Sky.

Basically aspects are degrees of separation between planets. The main ones are the conjunction (0 degrees,) sextile (60 degrees,) square (90,) trine (120) and opposition (180,) with some wiggle-room allowed. (This is called an orb-- two planets at 123 degrees apart are still considered to be trined.) The sextiles and trines are generally favourable. The squares and oppositions are challenging. With the conjunction it depends on the planets involved.

My rule-of-thumb is to start with the "majors" before moving on to the "minors." Look at the planets. If you're not getting a clear picture from them, or if you have a specific sort of question that an asteroid or fixed star particularly relates to, then include them. It's also useful to include the Part of Fortune, Chiron; and sometimes Black Moon Lilith and the vertex.

I will just add that some modern astrologers conflate signs and houses by-the-numbers. I don't. (See Deborah Houlding, Houses: Temples of the Sky.) A sign shows how or in what manner a planet operates. With Leo, it's fixed fire. A house shows where or in what domain of life a planet operates. The 5th house, for example, rules one's children (if any) and recreational activities. Signs and houses have different functions in a chart.

Thank you for the book recommendations. I'll check them out. I'm new to aspects, I know what aspects are, but unfamiliar with their meaning.

Thanks for explaining! :happy:

I'm sooo sorry to tell you that I found out that my chart is different than I thought it was when I posted it. :sad: There was some confusion about my birth, because of my crazy mother.
But the interpretation you and others posted were so accurate, I'm confused. Maybe it's not too much different.

Would you mind interpreting my chart with the accurate date and time?
I would be really thankful.

I'm really sorry because of the effort of you and others. :sad:

LibraPisces

You've got some great replies in here already but I will add my viewpoint too. I agree with others that there is a lot of inquisitiveness and a little bit of confusion in your first post, but I must say I can see some obvious ways why you feel more like those signs you mentioned. besides Libra, Pisces and Gemini of course which are your Ascendant, Moon and Sun.. You do have all of that Capricorn in the 3rd house which is Gemini's domain, so even your earthy energy there is bound to feel more unrestricted and moveable. although you do have Saturn, Capricorn's ruler conjunct your IC so deep down you must resonate with that energy a bit more than you might realize, but still it is colored by the area of the chart it is, at the bottom in the 3rd house cusping the IC, not at the top where Capricorn normally lives.

and then your Venus in Taurus is in Venus' other home, the 7th house where Libra normally dwells. Either way it is a strong placement because Taurus is ruled by Venus too and it likes to be there, but it being in the 7th house helps take away some of the sting of selfishness that Taurus might impart, and gives you a more Libran tone with that Venus. not that the houses and sign meanings are interchangeable, but I think they still have connections certainly.

Then you list Leo, which you have none in your chart, yet your Moon, a very important personal planet, is in Leo's home the 5th house, so that is guaranteed to make you feel more leonine. As for Cancer, you do have a conjunction there, but you also have your North Node in the 4th house and that is an extremely important placement. it's sort of like the 4th house is your home because from what I understand, the North Node is akin to the North Star we should be following in this lifetime to actualize ourselves and live the best life we can create. well the last sign you mention is Aquarius so that being the sign your North Node is in explains your connection to that. which is a good thing and should indicate that you have done your North Node justice and accumulated some of those traits. but it also means, as complicated as it might get, that your opposite placement of the South Node in Leo, in the 10th house, is something that you should try to not fall back on or into. but they say the South Node is what we are familiar with and it seems easier, but ultimately makes our life harder if we resort to behavior of our South Node rather than our North. probably you're aware of the Nodes already but I like to bring them up anyways because I find them to be really profound and accurate.

well, Chiron and Jupiter are conjunct both at 15 degrees in Cancer, and they're in the 9th house which is where Sagittarius normally kicks it, so again the house placement probably explains why you feel more relation with that sign's energy, even though you don't have any planets in that sign. There's the possibility that you do have some asteroids or other important placements in the signs or houses that look empty now, and I do like to regard some asteroids, but I think the simplified chart before us is enough for now and telling on its own. Since you have Chiron there and it's conjunct Jupiter that is definitely worth looking at though. before I go on about that, there are two more placements I've found that are worth checking out, and those are your prenatal solar and lunar eclipses. You can find them on Astrodienst's extended chart selection option. I'm not sure about the postnatal eclipses but the prenatal ones according to a book I've read and my own feelings I think are valuable to learn about. Ok so Chiron is known as the wounded healer, and you have it conjunct Jupiter so that could be an awesome thing or a terrifying thing lol..

I think that with any placement though that there is always a positive potential, so let's go with that. plus I mean Chiron is about working through and with pain, so it is not supposed to be easy (like Jupiter might be) but can offer rewards and help you help and heal others. oh you also have Sun there in the 9th house, though it's not really part of the same party Jupi and Chir are having, just wanted to add its presence there since it's the home of Sagittarius which you said you feel the energy of. So hmm what could Jupiter and Chiron in Cancer in the 9th house with the candlestick and Colonel Mustard mean? :tongue:
er I mean so alone Jupiter is in its home, and the 9th house is a pretty swanky place. It could mean that you benefit from learning and teaching and adventures and philosophy, basic things Jupiter and the 9th house govern.. with Chiron, it might take more hard work or effort and tears to get there and grow or prosper in this regard, but it is an area that you can be even extra stronger in if and once you learn your Chiron lessons. well it is almost 5am and I am not saying anything valuable about Chiron's presence there so I guess I will stop here lol. You said you have been learning about Astrology for a while and think Chiron is cool so maybe you have already looked up what it means there, but if so or if not you should look more into it, and google Chiron conjunct Jupiter as well, in the 9th house :smile: it is a nice chart. the combination of your Gemini Sun with Pisces Moon and Libra rising is intriguing and seems to be light and fun, yet sincere and magically creative. with your Sun and Moon in the 9th and 5th houses (of fire which you said you also feel fiery and those being there is important) there is even more artistic and interesting energy there.

Actually I have a Libra Sun and Pisces Ascendant myself.. though I have a ludicrous amount of Scorpio too with my Moon and 3 other signs and my South Node there lol, but I guess the 3 signs and Midheaven I have in Sagittarius help lighten that too, and Mercury in Virgo in the 6th house and Jupiter in Capricorn in the 10th help ground me. Since we were just talking about Chiron I'll mention that I happen to have mine in Gemini. still figuring it out lol but I know communication is a major issue for me also maybe you could share some of your Taurus Venus secrets with me, because my North Node is in Taurus and I need to become more Taurean. which is not the easiest when there are 4 other planets in my South Node sign so I can't help but act like them in ways! I know that the placements and seeming contradictions probably shouldn't be interpreted so literally though. and I guess that having a lot of placements in a certain sign or house does mean we have to find ways to chill out on that energy.. so I may more likely have it as my goal with the South Node there in Scorpio to leave behind some of my tendencies as a Scorpio character, but act out the other traits of the signs there in improved more evolved ways.. cuz I can't just stop being my Moon sign or Venus there and so on.. ok sorry for the digression about myself, I just wanted to tell you that we share two of the same main signs with our Libra and Pisces in common

Wow! Thank you so much!

I'll read it all when I wake up, going to bed now. I'm going to reply later when I read it all. Thanks for the big interpretation! :happy:

Kazina

You poor thing!! Being unclear of your birth time is a serious bummer when you're interested in Astrology. Can you be sure this time it is entirely accurate? Have you seen your birth certificate, it exists right?

LibraPisces

You poor thing!! Being unclear of your birth time is a serious bummer when you're interested in Astrology. Can you be sure this time it is entirely accurate? Have you seen your birth certificate, it exists right?

Yes, it's very annoying not to know things for sure. My birth certificate comes next week. I called the registers office yesterday.

I remember that I once read in my birth pass 17:58.
If it's really that time, then I guess they were tired or confused or something like that.

I was told that there was a lot of chaos in the hospital because of a heavy thunderstorm and that the appliciances didn't work right because of that, so maybe that would be the reason. But my mother tells a lot weird stuff that isn't true.

Yesterday I also did an online birth rectification and the result was 17:17. I'm sure I'm a Libra rising instead of a Scorpio rising as I always thought.

I have so many Libra traits that are really strong in my personality. Much more than Scorpio.

If my rising sign was Scorpio, the only Libra thing in my whole chart would be the 12th house.

Any my Libra traits are waaaay too significant for that. And my Scorpio traits aren't that significant.

The descriptions of Scorpio Rising aren't accurate, neither are the correspondences. They're so goth like. (But that's stereotyping)

I'm such a peace, harmony and light searching person.

My background pictures are bright flowers and blue skies most of the time. Or singers. Or animals. Or nature in general.
I love all things that are happy, colorful, bright, shiny, visually amazing.

My favorite TV show and movie genres are comedy, romance, fantasy and mystery.. Uplifting things. Sitcoms, love stories, magical things.
Everything from Scrubs to Gilmore Girls, to Ghost Whisperer, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Lost, Veronica Mars, Once Upon A Time, Witches of East End, Chuck.
But I also loved The Walking Dead before it went bad.

I imagine a (exemplary, uninfluenced) Scorpio rising to watch horror, thrillers, dramas or stuff like Law & Order.
I wouldn't watch things like this. I don't even know what's the reason to watch it. It's like waking up and deciding against being happy, just to be depressed instead. To me!!! I don't judge other people who like it.

I hate it to watch something without a happy end. I prefer things like people loving eachother and staying together for ever.

Sorry for talking so much about TV. It was just a little example, but when I start typing it's hard to stop :biggrin:

But my point was that I relate to the Libra characteristics much more compared to Scorpio.

• I'm romantic, indecisive, optimistic, creatice, tactful, relating and most other Libra characteristics.

• I love all bright, colorful, shiny and sparkly things. Happiness, blue skies, sunshine, flowers and butterflies, nature in general.
  • I like the good things in life like love, peace, harmony, music, arts, food, wine, cocktails, beauty, style, relationships.
  • I care a lot about social justice. I hate everything that isn't fair and equal.
  • I'm a ethical vegan who marched at an Anti-Nazi demonstartion and proudly tell people about my bisexuality and different ethnical backgrounds.
  • I balance things and the more I do this the happier I am.
  • I can't be alone at all. Loneliness is horrible to deal with to me.
  • I want to socialize and connect everywhere.
  • I'm very idealistic.
  • I hate conflict and want to be friends with most people. I try to connect through the common features with other people and don't like conflicts (like I don't want to talk about my veganism with my meat-eating friends. They simply haven't seen/heard the videos I did, so they probably won't understand. I talk about this topic with my vegan friends or strangers who attack me for my peaceful lifestyle, but not my meat-eating friends)
  • I was unable to say "No" when I was younger and was nice even to those who were mean to me. Now I can say "No", but I'm still insanely uncomfortable in conflicting situations.
  • I want everything to be peaceful, happy, relaxed and fun all the time.
  • I don't understand impolite and tactless people. Why are they like that? It hurts me. And it makes the world unnecessarily ugly and grey. When people don't smile when they greet me, I think they hate me, because I always smile when I greet people unless I hate them.
  • I hate it when people I love or like, fight with eachother or dislike eachother.
  • I'm obsessed with music and the singers. No matter if rock or pop, I love it both. I also love to sing, dance and write (songs or other things)
  • I hate it when people push me or try to tell me what to do. I want to do things by my own motivation, my own way.
  • I'm very affectionate.
  • I want to make the world more beautiful. Not only on the outside, but the inside too. I want everyone to feel good and everything to look, sound, smell or feel good too. A beautiful, peaceful, happy and fair world.
  • I tend to procrastinate because I always wait for the perfect moment to do something.

• I relate to the Libra correspondences very perfectly, compared to the Scorpio correspondences (but I guess they're overstereotyped, because they all look so goth, dominatrix-like, gloomy and pessimistic).
I know a lot amazing Scorpios (both Sun Sign and Rising Scorpios). It's an awesome sign!

The only so-called Libra trait I don't have is being superficial.
I can't stand superficial people. I always want to talk about spirituality, reincarnation, existance, why are we here, how did it all start, what happens after death, which souls are connected, for how long will the earth exist, when will we see extraterrestrial life, could the multiverse theory be true.. things like that. And well astrology :biggrin:

But I guess the Libra superficiality this might be a stereotype too. I met other Libras who weren't superficial at the slightest. I get along with them perfectly.

I definitely have Scorpio's willpower, passion, strength, perservance and strong interest in spiritual matters, I also can be jealous sometimes, but I'm sure that's because I have it in Moon, Pluto, Black Moon Lilith and 2nd House.

Last edited: