Venus

Abby83

I want talk about my experience with Venus.

First thing I'll say is that I now see it as the female planet of sex. It ain't just love. Its a sex planet. A sensual planet. Yes, mars, ruled by Scorpio naturally rules that genital region. But thinking of it this way, mars rules male genitals and Venus rules female genitals. If a woman doesn't feel love, her hoo ha won't be rising.

Secondly, I totally get now why Venus is exalted in Pisces. Despite the totally obvious fact the sign is 'wet', it is affectionate, kind, soft, with lots of eye contact to connect emotionally.

It also makes sense for it to be exalted here when you think of childbirth. With childbirth its essential to let go and go with the flow (Pisces quality). Virgo (detriment of Venus) on the other hand tries to plan and control the birth or even stress out a lot, causing complications. I wonder how many women out there with Venus in detriment had complicated births?

And lastly - diabetes. Boy did I learn about diabetes. I'll put my opinion this way - of course we know Venus is related to sugar and love. Needless to say a poorly conditioned Venus combines lack of love and therefore intolerance to sugar. Speaking from experience (and my mum as well). Now, I'm having a beautiful Venus transit, and surprise surprise, I am consuming so much sugar yet the diabetes i had since 2011 has gone out the door.

Anyway, just a few pointers.

Last edited:

ardentika

This is genius! I absolutely agree with you that Venus does not point to unconditional love but sexual attraction, which on its own can be considered as love.

My Venus is in scorpio, my mom got a of stitches because I was hesitant to go out amd the docs wanted to use a vacuum to get me out. I thought it was Saturn in my 1st house but you are onto something.

I usually don't like the terms of exhalation and detriment, it's just different love/sex styles. But its still an important point in synastry esp, because if there is not enough sexual attraction it goes to the friendzone.

Abby83

Thank you.

I will add that love does come with venus, but the love is what leads the female genital region to want sexual pleasure. Unconditional love would have to do with Neptune venus aspects and intense controlling love would have to do with pluto venus aspects.

bsab

Banned
interesting...My venus is in the 7th and in Aquarius w mostly good aspects but I do have a stellium in my 2nd house in virgo and I almost died during child birth (for real...57 hr labour...total medical disaster). Venus is the lord of 2nd isn't that the case? So my 2nd house being mostly in virgo may explain it?

Whoam1

My Venus in Libra Squares my Capricorn Mars. As if Mars in Capricorn [and Capricorn dominant] isn't sexual enough, along cone Venus to make things ultra sensitive.

I don't like saying that Venus is the female genitals only, it's also receptivity, because it's not totaly useless in guys charts.

I note that the only thing as sexually dynamic as Venus-Mars, is Venus-Pluto. [Or all three ;)].

Abby83

interesting...My venus is in the 7th and in Aquarius w mostly good aspects but I do have a stellium in my 2nd house in virgo and I almost died during child birth (for real...57 hr labour...total medical disaster). Venus is the lord of 2nd isn't that the case? So my 2nd house being mostly in virgo may explain it?

Perhaps there were other factors like 5th ruler aspects and 6th ruler for health. Or a poorly conditioned moon? Just some ideas.

bsab

Banned
Thank you Abby. All I can see is transit moon and Saturn were conjunct and on top of my Saturn ( it was Saturn return moment ) and this combo was in square to 5th house natal Neptune. My 6th house ruler is Saturn too and at the time Pluto was leaving my 5th ( was conjunct cusp of 6th) and Uranus was leaving my 8th. My natal Moon is on IC and is joined natal Pluto. My son through emergency c section was delivered ( w me dying, I was going through sepsis, had high fever, was going in and out and for a week in hospital I was hallucinating and had lucid dreams). I am told that I probably actually died and came back. My son is extremely 12th house. He was not planned. I got pregnant w him at the worst time and due to contraception failure ( doctors were shocked). I contemplated aborting and went for 2 sessions and on the day of doing it, I started shivering and crying in the parking lot and couldn’t leave my car. His due date was Christmas but I had some pain and they mistook for the time being right and a trainee nurse measured me by mistake ( I was told later). He’s born Pisces ascendant. Neptune and jupiter conjunct in the 12th near his AC. Scorpio Moon In the 8th. Chiron in 12th ( have hear always leads to birth issues). Everything about him is 12th house. He was delivered through emergency c section on 12/12/09 at 12 pm exact ( no planning) w numerous nurses and doctors present and they weren’t sure i make it as they had ruptured me over 24 hours before and there was a severe miscommunication between a trainee nurse and my doctors ( my son had already defecated inside me). I’m told that being alive after this is definitely a miracle and here’s the thing. When weird characters were visiting me in hospital after birth ( I was traveling to various places as I would close my eyes, can’t explain, it’s beyond creepy) the people all had long beards and looked like Indian gurus. Not sure why. They were talking to me in weird languages and looking at me as if they’ve seen a ghost. At times I would find myself in the middle of forest at night or getting hit by cars traveling 100 miles and I would jump like super woman bumper to bumper trying to escape but somehow either I was invisible or made out of iron. Time of day would change. Room I was in would change. Colours were different. People and situations were all different. No idea who these people were. But they were by my bed as I was having my fever and severe bleeding after the hacking job of me. I was told it was all due to morphin and drugs they pumped into me. Not sure. All I know is that after exactly 3 days of this, I came back healthier and happier than ever before. I do recall the feeling of being born. I could do a marathon after release from hospital. Never felt so healthy in my life. Ever. Or since. My recovery was like 2 days. I still don’t get it. Normal people take weeks after a normal c section. I was invincible. Anyhow, that experience left me not wanting to have another child. But I still can’t understand how astrologically so many weird odd things happened to me. And I still can’t describe the hallucinations. Never ever have experienced such a thing ( never touched drugs so maybe one day I can compare and see if this is what drug related hallucination is!). Perhaps not. I’m extremely phobic of drugs and stuff I can’t control.

Last edited:

greybeard

I ain't gettin' into no hen party. This thread is all girls.

Venus symbolizes, very importantly, the Power of Attraction. It shows what you atttract and how you attract it. Absolutely but not solely sexual.

Abby83

I ain't gettin' into no hen party. This thread is all girls.

Venus symbolizes, very importantly, the Power of Attraction. It shows what you atttract and how you attract it. Absolutely but not solely sexual.

And I attract it with my virgin innocence, physical interests, and the intellectual stimulation - venus in virgo.

curiousabout77

Venus probably has to do with how we think about ourselves or our self love and love of things around us which gives us emotional joy and fulfillment which may include sex and also kids in a wide ranging way rather than in a limited way.

Sugar processing sounds like something happening in the background and is essential and unavoidable to survival so would diabetes have more to do with pluto? The eating of sweet things which is joyous is probably more venus?

I was thinking that maybe vesta has more to do with unconditional love as it relates to commitment and the falling in love and losing yourself in the relationship is more venus and neptune?

Somna7H

Banned
I know good aspects like trine sextile and semisextile are great for unconditional love. I don't know about the oppositions and squares.

Opposition and Conjunction are Hard Aspetcs. Again I my Moon Opposite to Neptune. Both Moon and Venus in Gemini 2nd. Neptune Conjunct Juno in Sag 8th. Too many aspects making things unclear here. Hard to tell Conditional or Unconditional Love. Thanks!

greybeard

I would consider unconditional love to be mothrr's love, the Moon. Venus is more akin to rommantic love, which may carry conditions.

I had a girlfriend with Venus in Taurus opposing Neptune. She was strongly conflicted between her powerful sensuality and her spiritual longings (3rd-9th). This led to all sorts of interesting behaviors.

katydid

I would consider unconditional love to be mothrr's love, the Moon. Venus is more akin to rommantic love, which may carry conditions.

I had a girlfriend with Venus in Taurus opposing Neptune. She was strongly conflicted between her powerful sensuality and her spiritual longings (3rd-9th). This led to all sorts of interesting behaviors.

I had friend with Venus in Taurus on her ascendant, opposing Neptune in her 7th.

She became pregnant by her family priest and it became quite a big brouhaha. :bandit:

They were in love and he left the priesthood eventually.

greybeard

I had friend with Venus in Taurus on her ascendant, opposing Neptune in her 7th.

She became pregnant by her family priest and it became quite a big brouhaha. :bandit:

They were in love and he left the priesthood eventually.

Cool story. And similar story lines. And how does it turn out?

Somna7H

Banned
Interesting story. I wanna know end too. Priest had to sacrifice for Venus girl. Good thing no body sacrificed nothing for me yet. xD
I'm man so no chance of getting pregnant. Lol. But theoretically my Venus(in Gemini) in 2nd house but Opposite Neptune in 7th Sag.

Last edited: