What is it about friends that makes me want to be alone?

12th house libra sun and I'm scorp stwllium/water dominant but my main placements make me out to be this entitled diva socialite for thw most part its the opposite case... I'm INFJ and ennegram type 4 for the record..

HAAALP

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_elizabeth.82311.17133.png
    astro_w2gw_elizabeth.82311.17133.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 29

ZoraEos

12th house libra sun and I'm scorp stwllium/water dominant but my main placements make me out to be this entitled diva socialite for thw most part its the opposite case... I'm INFJ and ennegram type 4 for the record..

HAAALP

Hmm, it might be due to the Placidus House System. Try reuploading a chart using Equal Houses - Your placements might be different and more accurate. I switched over from Placidus to Equal houses for that same reason, because not all of my Placidus placements were making sense. Most professional astrologers that I know of tend to use Equal House or Whole Signs.

PlutorisingLee

What makes you want to be alone? Aside from being an INFJ?
Your Libra Sun is in the 12th house. It is Libra concerned with social issues, not parties. To put it roughly. Your other placements are mostly introverted as well.
Your 10th house Leo Mars is strong and trines charismatic Venus in Scorpio.Suggesting that you could be the life of the party. But It opposes how you were brought up and your idea of home. Your early experiences may have opposed this type of self-expression. It depends how much of it you follow and how much you broke away from it.
And the Moon-Venus/Jupiter is where a lot of work can be done.
Especially in the 2nd house of self-worth and values.
Do you get along better with males of females?

miquar

Hi Jez. It would probably be more productive to try to answer your initial question without the use of astrology. What is it about your experiences of friendship that make you want to withdraw? Then, when you have some answers, you can look at your chart and see how the chart reflects your predisposition to experience friendships in this way. You will probably end up focusing on the water emphasis, including the angular Neptune and Sun in the 12th house. Saturn in the 5th suggests ambivalence about being the focus of others' attention, as may the Moon in Leo when aspecting Pluto and in a watery chart. Chiron in the 11th may also be significant. But if you are serious about self-understanding rather I would encourage you to see how far you can get without astrology first.

Best wishes

Miquar

rahu

Banned
hi jezebellilithcrowley
WOW I could interpret you chart from just your user name LOL

you what to be alone because you have been used and abused by nearly everyone in your life. when you have put out truth and love, you have usually got back hate ,hypocrisy and pain.

you have a stellium of the north node/venus/juno/Jupiter/nessus opposed to Sedna conjunct Lilith and the south node with orcus square to Lilith/node et.al.. in addition your Saturn/orcus midpoint is opposed to pluto/ixion ,with your moon conjunct the midpoint of the orcus/pluto square.

lilith with the south node gives you a intuitive certainty and underlying psychic sensitivities. you intuition are very accurate. Sedna with Lilith shows you ate a born truth teller and seeker but with nessus conjunct the node and square to orcus ,your childhood has been extremely emotional abusive and it is difficult to not see sexual and physical abuse also as eris is on your descendant .venus with the node shows a intuitive and loving emotional nature but since birth you have been abused and used by both your mother and your father . with Jupiter and juno conjunct the node, you could not even find solace with your grandparents. Jupiter shows that whenever you reached out for help or consideration from authority figures ,you were abused further.

venus on the node and eris on your descendant gives you a very strong sexual aura but these sexual vibrations emanated from you from your birth and did not just gain power in puberty. as a consequence you have been treated as sexual object since you can remember anything.

Saturn /Orcus midpoint opposed to pluto is extremely abusive ,showing he never showed you consideration but only maltreated and abused you. with the moon conjunct the pluto/orcus square midpoint, you mother was not help and her she had no time or impulses to nurture you because of her own selfish desires.

with juno and Jupiter involved, this severely abusive childhood environment was generational indicating that your parents were subject to similar conditions in their childhood.

Jupiter/node and venus opposed to Sedna/Lilith and the south node is an aspect understanding and knowledge. with mercury/pluto midpoint conjunct the node and Jupiter, you have always been draw to hidden/occult knowledge that is beyond reality. Lilith and the south node shows that you have had very "strange" experiences and feelings.... altered realties and otherworldly sensations and feeling have always separated you from others who have not experience of the paranormal.

in the middle of this darkness, you power is to see the truth. you are extremely intelligent and intuitive. stay on you path of light and truth and love your soul will show you the narrow path trhough of these dark lonely valleys.

rahu