Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-04-2021, 09:26 PM
tatiana12 tatiana12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 54
Marriage prediction

Hello, i am 25 and single for a long time. Sometimes I am worried about the fact that I will never be married, I am a person who loves family life and children ... But I can not enter into a relationship, whenever I like someone he is the wrong person or it happens at the wrong time . I have also experienced infidelity, I am very disappointed ...
January 12, 1996
Bitola, North Macedonia

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-04-2021, 10:04 PM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 448
Re: Marriage prediction

Birth time please .....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
tatiana12 (04-04-2021)
  #3  
Unread 04-04-2021, 10:05 PM
tatiana12 tatiana12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 54
Re: Marriage prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Birth time please .....
oh sorry
17:30
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-04-2021, 10:44 PM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 448
Re: Marriage prediction

Its unwritten law in astrology that virgo moon or virgo asc first half of life suffers that too hasta chitra nakshatras suffers lot . since they are born in malefic dasa first mars 7yrs rahu 18yrs they suffer much in life from poverty to relationship problems to physical sexual abuses and scandal they experience all mostly they fall for married guy or ill reputed guy . but after malefic dasa over they realize their mistake and turn into good citizen . for kany rasi or lagna mars is worst enemy he owns 8th house , and 8th house has all anti social things , since you are girl it gave you wrong relationships . your sex appeal is also reason for that , most of the sex workers are kanya only they radiate hyper sexual charm that guys cant resists . for them being in relationship is very important they cant resists carnal desires .

coming to your issue you have 7th lord in 8th 2nd lord in 6th . ketu in 7th as per moon sign . moon rahu conjunction gives mental related issues , stubborn anti social thoughts , fears too . venus in 8th is not good for fruitful relationships , it takes you towards wrong abusive relationships you too attracted only those kinds of things only . you are currently undergoing rahu dasa its placed in 3rd with asc lord this gives health issues changes in attitudes fear factors , get into relationship without thinking . more you are obessive in relationship much ketu in 7th spoils that , it shows reality of life . only after undergoing many wrong relationships you finally get settled in life . only after 30 you get stable reliable long lasting one if you go now you get only repeated shots , sat gets matured at the age of 32. so wait til that . atleast for 29 . sat is karmic planet it teaches hard lesson in life . it will be helpful for life experience .

there is no chance of marriage now its long way to go better concentrate in studies or profession . only after 2027 you get married if you do before that it will break for sure ,you only get disappointed . husband will be well to do you get all material comforts from him . he may be connected to medical line or legal line . whatever it is he will be influential in his job .

so this is what your chart says . if you try to change the fate then you only get blows . better wait and lead happy life than getting hurry and facing disgrace .
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
tatiana12 (04-04-2021)
  #5  
Unread 04-04-2021, 10:59 PM
tatiana12 tatiana12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 54
Re: Marriage prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Its unwritten law in astrology that virgo moon or virgo asc first half of life suffers that too hasta chitra nakshatras suffers lot . since they are born in malefic dasa first mars 7yrs rahu 18yrs they suffer much in life from poverty to relationship problems to physical sexual abuses and scandal they experience all mostly they fall for married guy or ill reputed guy . but after malefic dasa over they realize their mistake and turn into good citizen . for kany rasi or lagna mars is worst enemy he owns 8th house , and 8th house has all anti social things , since you are girl it gave you wrong relationships . your sex appeal is also reason for that , most of the sex workers are kanya only they radiate hyper sexual charm that guys cant resists . for them being in relationship is very important they cant resists carnal desires .

coming to your issue you have 7th lord in 8th 2nd lord in 6th . ketu in 7th as per moon sign . moon rahu conjunction gives mental related issues , stubborn anti social thoughts , fears too . venus in 8th is not good for fruitful relationships , it takes you towards wrong abusive relationships you too attracted only those kinds of things only . you are currently undergoing rahu dasa its placed in 3rd with asc lord this gives health issues changes in attitudes fear factors , get into relationship without thinking . more you are obessive in relationship much ketu in 7th spoils that , it shows reality of life . only after undergoing many wrong relationships you finally get settled in life . only after 30 you get stable reliable long lasting one if you go now you get only repeated shots , sat gets matured at the age of 32. so wait til that . atleast for 29 . sat is karmic planet it teaches hard lesson in life . it will be helpful for life experience .

there is no chance of marriage now its long way to go better concentrate in studies or profession . only after 2027 you get married if you do before that it will break for sure ,you only get disappointed . husband will be well to do you get all material comforts from him . he may be connected to medical line or legal line . whatever it is he will be influential in his job .

so this is what your chart says . if you try to change the fate then you only get blows . better wait and lead happy life than getting hurry and facing disgrace .
I was looking for at least a serious relationship
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-05-2021, 01:46 AM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Chennai , India .
Posts: 448
Re: Marriage prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatiana12 View Post
I was looking for at least a serious relationship

Ahaa fair desire but what to do planets are against you , even for fun you wont get those .. just wait . continue your romantic adventure by the end of 2026 you will find true partner . its not bad in exploring relationships you become love guru
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to creativei For This Useful Post:
tatiana12 (04-05-2021)
  #7  
Unread 04-05-2021, 09:11 AM
astrologymagic astrologymagic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 31
Re: Marriage prediction

It is now a favourable time to get married between now and up to Jan-2022. After Jan-2022, you will enter in the Rahu-Venus period till Jan-2025. So, there is sufficient time to find someone and get married since Venus also ensures marriage.

However, there will be occasional phases in your married life which will be troublesome. Be cautious about it and take necessary precautions and wise decisions when you sense trouble, things will be fine.


----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to astrologymagic For This Useful Post:
tatiana12 (04-05-2021)
  #8  
Unread 04-05-2021, 01:16 PM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,234
Re: Marriage prediction

A favourable time for relationship/marriage starts from August/2021.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mathur_dinesh For This Useful Post:
tatiana12 (04-05-2021)
  #9  
Unread 04-22-2021, 06:30 AM
Tauro98 Tauro98 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Ahaa fair desire but what to do planets are against you , even for fun you wont get those .. just wait . continue your romantic adventure by the end of 2026 you will find true partner . its not bad in exploring relationships you become love guru
What will you predict for me? I was born on 24th April 1998 at 1:30 a.m. I struggle alot in relationships as I attract playboys always, mostly are Capricorn guys. What do you think will I ever find a loyal guy?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread Yesterday, 11:11 AM
Virinchi's Avatar
Virinchi Virinchi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Out of this milky way
Posts: 1,612
Re: Marriage prediction

@tatiana12, It is very difficult to find a loyal partner in this life
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread Yesterday, 11:15 AM
Tauro98 Tauro98 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virinchi View Post
@tatiana12, It is very difficult to find a loyal partner in this life
What about me?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
marriage, prediction

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.