Synastry and Composite look nice but so many problems

cherrybelle

After had so many failures, I decided to give it another try.
I'm starting to date an 8 years younger man since the last few days.
I checked out the synastry and composite charts, there are some bad aspects but generally look promising.

Composite:
vertex in 7th house; sun trine moon (wide orb); juno conjunct moon; juno sextile venus; juno square jupiter; juno trine mercury, saturn, and neptune. Bad things are venus opposition saturn, uranus and neptune.

Synastry:
double whammy sun opposition venus (wide orb); his sun conjunct my vertex and my sun square his vertex; chiron sextile chiron; my chiron conjunct his moon, sextile his venus, trine his jupiter, opposition his north node, opposition his ascendant; his chiron sextile my ascendant and sun; his saturn trine my sun; his mercury trine my mercury; his 4th house overlays my 7th house and his 7th house overlays my 8th house. However, there are several neptune and uranus squares in the synastry.

There is always something that causes fights everyday and he's too young for me. I'm wondering if this relationship could work.

Any thoughts?
Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_61gw_04_01_george_se_cherry_belle.42049.24667.jpg
    astro_61gw_04_01_george_se_cherry_belle.42049.24667.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 41
  • astro_621gw_04_01_george_se_cherry_belle.42109.25854.jpg
    astro_621gw_04_01_george_se_cherry_belle.42109.25854.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 36

Snakechammah

The chart is a bit tiny but could you list down the aspects as follows:

His Moon that is aspecting any of your planets
His Venus that is aspecting any of your planets

From my experience, the guy will be more responsive if those two planets make a contact with your planets.

Good luck!

cherrybelle

The chart is a bit tiny but could you list down the aspects as follows:

His Moon that is aspecting any of your planets
His Venus that is aspecting any of your planets

From my experience, the guy will be more responsive if those two planets make a contact with your planets.

Good luck!

Thanks for the quick reply.

His moon quincunx my sun
His moon opposition my moon (9 degrees separating)
His moon semi sextile my mercury
His moon trine my jupiter
His moon opposition my uranus
His moon conjunct my chiron
His moon trine my ascendant (7 degrees)

His venus opposition my sun (9 degrees separating)
His venus quincunx my moon
His venus quincunx my saturn
His venus trine my uranus
His venus sextile my chiron
His venus opposition my ascendant and square my MC.

If the quincunx and semi sextile do count in synastry, there are several aspects. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Snakechammah

Thanks for the quick reply.

His moon quincunx my sun
His moon opposition my moon (9 degrees separating)
His moon semi sextile my mercury
His moon trine my jupiter - this is nice and beneficial
His moon opposition my uranus - there is intrigue between you
His moon conjunct my chiron
His moon trine my ascendant (7 degrees)

His venus opposition my sun (9 degrees separating)
His venus quincunx my moon
His venus quincunx my saturn
His venus trine my uranus - love at first sight, he is attracted to your unpredictability
His venus sextile my chiron
His venus opposition my ascendant and square my MC.

If the quincunx and semi sextile do count in synastry, there are several aspects. :biggrin:

Those aspects are lovely. At least his Moon and Venus are touched. I wish you all the best!

sibylline

You could have great synastry but if one or both people have challenges in their natal chart, this could lead to tension in the relationship.

cherrybelle

Those aspects are lovely. At least his Moon and Venus are touched. I wish you all the best!
Thank you! :)

You could have great synastry but if one or both people have challenges in their natal chart, this could lead to tension in the relationship.
Yes, too many little things that lead to useless fights. :(
My natal chart is doomed lol (Venus and Mars square Neptune, Mars square Uranus).

katydid

Thank you! :)

Yes, too many little things that lead to useless fights. :(
My natal chart is doomed lol (Venus and Mars square Neptune, Mars square Uranus).

Your Mars/Uranus square forms a T-square with his Moon in Gemini. You may think the everyday fights are about nothing---but I think he has emotional reactions and feels he has 'reasons' for his fighting with you. He may feel frustrated that he tries to make you happy and you still criticize his efforts as if he is not making a solid attempt.

This relationship is a perfect one for you to identify and focus upon your erratic Mars/Uranus behavior patterns. You may not realize that you may sometimes be passive/aggressive and/or send mixed messages to your partner. Mars/Uranus afflictions make it hard for the other person to figure out what you want and/or clarify what you are saying or doing. Mars/Uranus mutable squares are notorious for making others guess what they are expected to do or say to make their partner happy. You may say one thing and do another and then be mad at your partner for not understanding what you need?

cherrybelle

Your Mars/Uranus square forms a T-square with his Moon in Gemini. You may think the everyday fights are about nothing---but I think he has emotional reactions and feels he has 'reasons' for his fighting with you. He may feel frustrated that he tries to make you happy and you still criticize his efforts as if he is not making a solid attempt.

Yes, he did tell me several times how he tries so hard to be what I want (I turned him down before because of age and maturity reasons).

This relationship is a perfect one for you to identify and focus upon your erratic Mars/Uranus behavior patterns.
Agreed, he's the first man who told me how awful I am lol.
What I don't like from him is that he's too obsessed with me, he doesn't even like me to talk to my girl friends. I need to pay attention to him all the time and he gets irritated if I talk to my girl friend, it's a girl friend not even another man. He does treat me like a lady but many stupid things like jealous of my besties cause useless fights.

katydid

I think the reason he doesn't like you to talk to your girl friends is because he thinks you are talking bad about him. He is overly sensitive and thinks you bad mouth him.

He may just be too young for you. :pouty:

cherrybelle

I think the reason he doesn't like you to talk to your girl friends is because he thinks you are talking bad about him. He is overly sensitive and thinks you bad mouth him.
My oh my, so accurate lol. He calls my girlfriends as bitches. He also dislikes when ever there's a guy comments on my facebook's posts. :biggrin:

He may just be too young for you. :pouty:
Indeed, but the attraction is pretty strong and he's like a ghost; he's everywhere lol.