Pregnant, Married, Frustrated & In need of Advice

Spread the Light

I was hoping for some insight for my friend. She is the absolute kindest person. She is the role model for being an all around amazing, genuine loving person with a heart of pure gold that shines from miles away. She is having a really hard time. In the past year she got married, moved to NY, bought a house, got pregnant and is having a tough time with all of the above. She is about 5 months pregnant and dealing with every difficult symptom pregnancy has to offer. She already has health constraints with her digestive system, (severe gluten allergies). With her marriage, her husband is keeping stupid things from her (Venus in 12th house of secrets) and it's really frustrating her. Her husbands ex-wife is harassing her saying she is a bad influence on the kids when she is actually just a better influence on her husbands kids than the own mother and the ex-wife is getting jealous and harassing her. Her husband is being a pain with not appealing the $1800 a month in child support he is paying(the mother makes good money and this is a ridiculous amount to be given each month, he also pays for sports programs, school stuff etc..) He smokes and eats really unhealthy behind her back. They are struggling with money.. She lost her father four years ago, and it still hurts her every day. As for her career, I know she will be successful in the future with something extremely creative, health conscious and kid friendly in the entertainment field, but as for now Saturn is restricting her to develop her career any further. She was on a role until she got pregnant and started feeling sick, now I think Saturn needs to be out of her career house before it takes off again. So she has been turned down and denied for numerous jobs, and they all have said she is OVERQUALIFIED.. It's pretty wild and I feel her pain and want to offer some more clarity. She is an extremely positive person, I would tell her to cut the negativity out and things may change if she wasn't already such a positive person, but she knows when she's being tested and feels like she is in almost every category of life..

We would be so grateful to anyone offering their educated or intuitive insight on her current transits. Anything to ease her mind or give her answers as to why she is going through this and what is the best way to handle it and learn. And when things will move forward for her.. Thank you so much for your time.

Love & light,

K & D

Attachments

• astro_24gw_05_D_Natal Chart_Current_Transits.jpg
    astro_24gw_05_D_Natal Chart_Current_Transits.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Ebenia

Please advice her to meditate. It will be extremely beneficial for her.

She needs to let go of trying to control things: control of how her pregnancy goes, how her body feels, how her relationship is with the husband's ex-wife, what her man eats and doesn't eat, what her man wants to tell her or not.... This is a crucial "learning task" for her right now.

Saturn, the ruler of her chart is in transits conjunct Mercury and also ruling her 12th house. So losing things is the key here: but will she "lose it" mentally or loosen up is totally up to her.