Wisdom Teeth pulled? --> Venus retrograde?

Spread the Light

I have an appointment for this Friday to get my wisdom teeth pulled and I have a feeling I need to reschedule for a different time most likely in February. I have a funny feeling and I also heard that venus retrograde can mess up cosmetic procedures.. I know Capricorn rules teeth and it may seem like the perfect time to get my teeth pulled or the worst time. I am not sure and would love to hear your perspectives. I am open to all views on whether it looks like I should keep the appointment or reschedule it. Thank you for your time and astrological views.

Love & light,

K

I included attachments of my natal chart and the current transits for January 10th, the day I have scheduled for my wisdom teeth.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_k_Natal Chart.10478.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_k_Natal Chart.10478.gif
    49 KB · Views: 42
  • astro_24gw_01_k_ Transits.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_k_ Transits.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 35

Frisiangal

would love to hear your perspectives. I am open to all views on whether it looks like I should keep the appointment or reschedule it.

It IS only a perspective and the day looks as good as any for an extraction. There will always be concern regarding the unknown. Tr. Venus could well only present the uncomfortable, ugly feeling you have about yourself.

Mars and Saturn rule the teeth.
Tr. Sun is sextile natal Mars from Capricorn in the 6th. What else would be so appropriate?

Tr. Saturn in Scorpio would seem perfect for that which is taken away, leaving the hole, yet which WILL heal. It makes a perfect trine to natal Venus-Mars in the 9th house associated with health issues.

Tr. Moon is not in the sign that is associated with the physical complaint and also positively aspects the natal and transiting planets during the day.
Moon in Taurus can steady the feelings of uncertainty.

Fear of nerve pain might be found in tr.Mars square Mercury, yet Mercury in Capricorn can be very rational in its mental approach.

Tr. Neptune(anaesthetic) makes a positive aspect to the Neptune-Pluto, whilst transiting node conjuncts Pluto in the 4th.That seems special.

I wonder what the correlation is with something about your life to date that needs to be pulled up by its roots and extracted.:smile:

Obviously it your own decision whether to go ahead.
All the best.

Spread the Light

I am so grateful for your response. You are an outstanding and very insightful astrologist. It was kind of a bummer to read this because I had to cancel it the appointment anyway. My husband had to suddenly work that weekend. So I had to reschedule and now I am getting it done tomorrow. I'm so nervous! But, I pray and trust it will work out. Thank you again for your wonderful insight.

Love & light,

K