Is Pluto an astrological planet?

JUPITERASC

With all respect jupas it doesnt matter essentially what the definitions of a body that have a major impact is defined as since the truth of its major effects on Human beings nevertheless have been proved over and over again.

In a complex world where new information and revelations continously is being exposed it is my from my perspective unintelligent to ignore the effect of something (Pluto) just because it doesnt fit into the current paradigm of beliefs based on the current information available.
There might very well be other unknown aspects that makes Pluto differ from the dwarf planets that make it more similar to the other planets.

So my advice is to look at the impact of a body First and Then create paradigms that are Based on that truth, rather than create paradigms based on emotional attachments where the truth doesnt fit in.

Y
Notes+on+Pluto+and+the+Asteroid+Belt.jpg

ynnest

Well these last Memes are More constructive in their reasoning at least even though they are from my perspective not good enough since the knowledge available cant show why Pluto from this specific paradigm could have the impact he has.

I wish I had a space craft with this huge Laser beam which could penetrate the god **** core of that son of a ***** Pluto so I finally could get my answers!

Y

Tora

Is Pluto an astrological planet?

What if any planet is a planet but spaceship or anything else?
Moon is not supposed to be what we think it is for a start....i.e. satellite

david starling

Are you talking about Alien Starship Saturn (A.S.S.) now parked in orbit around the Earth and posing as a Planet? It has its own energy-signature, unlike any of the real Planets. :alien:

BlackLioness87

Are you talking about Alien Starship Saturn (A.S.S.) now parked in orbit around the Earth and posing as a Planet? It has its own energy-signature, unlike any of the real Planets. :alien:
Are you serious?

Well, some people say that the moon is an artificial satellite or that it's actually an :alien: base. But I guess it wouldn't matter because moon's influence is not that subtle, it seems to be just gravitational.

Cap

All weird facts about the Moon aside, this is what I find most intriguing:

- First, ancient writings:

The Earth Without the Moon

The period when the Earth was Moonless is probably the most remote recollection of mankind. Democritus and Anaxagoras taught that there was a time when the Earth was without the Moon.(1) Aristotle wrote that Arcadia in Greece, before being inhabited by the Hellenes, had a population of Pelasgians, and that these aborigines occupied the land already before there was a moon in the sky above the Earth; for this reason they were called Proselenes.(2)

Apollonius of Rhodes mentioned the time “when not all the orbs were yet in the heavens, before the Danai and Deukalion races came into existence, and only the Arcadians lived, of whom it is said that they dwelt on mountains and fed on acorns, before there was a moon.” (3)

Plutarch wrote in The Roman Questions: “There were Arcadians of Evander’s following, the so-called pre-Lunar people.”(4) Similarly wrote Ovid: “The Arcadians are said to have possessed their land before the birth of Jove, and the folk is older than the Moon.” (5) Hippolytus refers to a legend that “Arcadia brought forth Pelasgus, of greater antiquity than the moon.”(6) Lucian in his Astrology says that “the Arcadians affirm in their folly that they are older than the moon.”(7)

Censorinus also alludes to the time in the past when there was no moon in the sky.

https://www.varchive.org/itb/sansmoon.htm

- Then, there are large deposits of titanium on the Moon, 10 times more than on Earth. But what is really interesting is that processed metals such as brass, as well as uranium 236 (nuclear waste) and neptunium 237 (waste in production of plutonium) have been found on the Moon (look at official NASA website). These isotopes never occur naturally.

david starling

Are you serious?

Well, some people say that the moon is an artificial satellite or that it's actually an :alien: base. But I guess it wouldn't matter because moon's influence is not that subtle, it seems to be just gravitational.

I wrote it wrong. It was referring to Saturn parked in orbit around the SUN, not the Earth. And it really is the only one with an energy-signature of its own, instead of just reflecting only Solar radiation. Wonder if it's a fairly recent arrival?

BlackLioness87

I wrote it wrong. It was referring to Saturn parked in orbit around the SUN, not the Earth. And it really is the only one with an energy-signature of its own, instead of just reflecting only Solar radiation. Wonder if it's a fairly recent arrival?
Why do you suspect Saturn is an A.S.? :ninja: Do you think its radiation isn't natural? :unsure: Do you think saturn may have radioactive waste?

david starling

Why do you suspect Saturn is an A.S.? :ninja: Do you think its radiation isn't natural? :unsure: Do you think saturn may have radioactive waste?

It was originally a joke, with Saturn as an spacecraft designed to be in disguise as a Planet, beaming a deathray at the Earth. If you've seen the movie "2001, a Space Odyssey", it's like the Monolith which is stationed on the Moon, causing us to become violent, ambitious, and technological.
Then, I happened to find out that, unlike Saturn, the Moon and other Planets don't emit detectable energy of their own, and just reflect solar radiation. (Please don't tell those :alien::alien::alien: that I accidentally figured it out!)

BlackLioness87

It was originally a joke, with Saturn as an spacecraft designed to be in disguise as a Planet, beaming a deathray at the Earth. If you've seen the movie "2001, a Space Odyssey", it's like the Monolith which is stationed on the Moon, causing us to become violent, ambitious, and technological.
Then, I happened to find out that, unlike Saturn, the Moon and other Planets don't emit detectable energy of their own, and just reflect solar radiation. (Please don't tell those :alien::alien::alien: that I accidentally figured it out!)
Further research isn't needed, Saturn rings must be responsible for that. :whistling:

#InterplanetaryFellowship :alien:

david starling

Looked up the etymology of the word "planet". Turns out, it means "wandering", or "wanderer". Nothing necessarily to do with lights in the Heavens. Is Pluto a "star"? In Modern astrology it's often given "star billing", especially when it's applied to a "Pluto generation" , or is in the 8th House. And, although it's slow moving relative to the other astrological Planets, it does eventually make a full trip through all 12 Signs, and is in that sense, a "wanderer".
Disney's cartoon character "Pluto" is a "video-Star". Pluto, the Planet, is an astrological-Star, which wanders through the astrological Signs to possibly great effect, depending on the rest of the Chart.

Last edited:

david starling

Let us not forget, Uranos:)uranus:), Poseidon/Neptune, and Osirus/Hades/Pluto were ALL considered MAJOR deities by the ancient cultures. We've done well to include them in our Modern, astrological paradigm.