Natal, Transits, Progressions, Asteroids

mackicamica

Hi guys. I have a couple of questions and I will be grateful if anyone reads my chart.
1. Currently I'm in search for a job. Are there any good aspects for it and when? When will I get a permanent job or is there anything in the near future?
2. Are there any aspects for living abroad?
3. I'm single and my question is when will I meet someone, anyone in the near future? Is there a possibility that I may have a husband and kids?
4. What about my health? There is nothing I'm having trouble with, but do you see anything that I should pay attention to?

Attachments

• astro_245gw_03__2016729.38911.13795.jpg
    astro_245gw_03__2016729.38911.13795.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 26

rahu

Banned

it is difficult to see answers to your questions as your chart is not easy to understand. there seem to be many opposite conditions at the same times.

you moon is opposed to venus and eros which makes you expressive of your emotions. it tends to be very loving but can be stressful when emotional support is not reciprocated

you have the psyche/eros midpoint conjunct your node. this shows you have a very sensitive side and are idealistic and very romantic toward relationships. this gives almost childlike feeling toward relationships. you also have the mars/eris midpoint conjunct to the node. this is a much more passionate ,sexual and realistic approach to relationships.
but these impulses for love and lust and the node are square to the juno/pluto conjunction. one one hand this shows a desire for marriage but on the other hand ,this desire is interfered with by too much selfishness.
this gives very complicated emotional dynamics. the psyche/eros is very idealistic and altruistic yet Pluto is very selfish, almost the opposite.
your venus is semi square to mars and the midpoint is conjunct the mercury/Uranus midpoint. this again shows you are emotional and passionate but it also shows that your relationships have always been turbulent. it seems tht you often end up in arguments with those you love.

ixion is conjunct Lilith which shows there are deep and old family tensions or disagreements that limit your social progress. juno with pluto also shows you are affected by familial tensions.

Neptune is conjunct your vertex. this can give you confusing visions at ties. with the mercury/Uranus midpoint conjunct the vertex you also have psychic/astral experiences . these aspect can be very confusing as your mind can be overwhelmed by visions or thoughts that you do not understand.

your mercury is conjunct o Saturn, couple with the mercury. Uranus/vertex aspect so you suffer from extreme mood changes , from optimism to negativity, from happiness to sadness etc.
mercury conjunct to Saturn is also opposed to chiron.this is very critical and cynical aspect . you can alienate friends and others by pointing out their faults. you lack tact and are to quick to criticize.

you may have luck in health care work, I can't see any thing specific . it may be that any job that comes your way will be hard physically and not very good paying.
you health should be robust but, if you are depressed or selfish, there could be health issues. you must stay optimistic ad not be pessimistic I the coming months.
rahu

rahu