Soulmate List really works!

Snakechammah

Hi everyone,
I'm in a bit of shock, but I will try to write as coherently as possible.

So... a couple of weeks ago, someone mentioned about creating a Soulmate List. See this thread here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91382

So I did it. I created one for the guy I was forever pining for (forgiving him for the pain he's caused me). Then I did one for what I hoped to achieve with him.

I had so much fun creating the chart that I continued doing one for myself - what I hope to become. Then, finally, I did one generic Soulmate List for what I hoped my future husband will be.

OMG. About 1.5 weeks later, I 'met' someone. And he distinctively has some of the attributes of what I specifically mentioned on my Soulmate Board.

I had wished for (among other things):

• Someone loving - From just 3 days of knowing him, he seems to care about me, texting me before he sleeps and first thing when he wakes up.
  • A detailed angle conjunction - I had this with the Forever Pining Crush and thought it would be nice to have an EXACT angle conjunction again, this time with someone else. Guess what? This dude I just met, we have an EXACT AC/DC conjunction, I'm over my head!
  • Two kids - I had pasted 2 pictures of adorable kids, in the intention of having future kids with this generic 'soulmate' person, and guess what, this man I just met ALREADY have 2 kids!
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!! My Soulmate Board is materializing right before my eyes and I'm still in shock.

I may not end up with him... but the sheer coincidence of creating the board and then meeting him immediately, along with my very-rare-and-ridiculous requests, is astonishing. I'm now a complete believer that it actually works!! :kissing:

I'd love to hear your Soulmate List stories too!

Snakechammah

Thank you everyone.

I had a first date with the dude last night, and the revelation shocks me to the core. On my soulmate board, I had placed pictures of an old couple, and particularly an nice old lady because I had hoped to 'grow old' with the future man... and the dude revealed tonight he loves his grandmother a lot. We spent a considerable amount talking about his grandparents!!! I don't think it's a coincidence!

Also, on my Soulmate Board, I had pictures of 'Commitment' and people holding hands. The guy mostly talked about wanting to be in an exclusive relationship with me on.the.first.date!

And he looks very identical to the picture of the guy I hope he would look like. I has posted a picture of Scott Eastwood as I think he's physically yummy, and then guess what. This dude shows up and he LOOKS like that. Jaw line, eyes, muscles, facial features and all that. I almost fainted.

And.... I also placed a picture of Brent Steffenson, one of my heroes in Ninja Warrior because I had hope my future man to be tough and be all "Ninja Warrior contestant". And this guy, well, he's done it all - Muay Thai Championship, Diving license, American Football, Gym body, Gymnastic, marathon, you name it, he's conquered it! It was deja vu when I commented "Next you should join Ninja Warrior".. and it struck me "holy cow, I DID place a Ninja Warrior thing on my Board!"

Seriously people, this whole soulmate list thing is manifesting, it's really scary.....

My advice - please be careful what you put on the board - you WILL GET IT!! If you put Shrek, he WILL appear!!

Snakechammah

On another note, astrologically speaking... I am wondering the following:

This guy seems so sure that he has found The One (in me). Going to great lengths by deleting all the other women's numbers, his online account, and for example, he places his hand on my leg, if there is a flirty woman in our vicinity, to 'prove a point' that he is taken by me - which is incredibly sweet!

Looking at our synastry, I am wondering if it's because of the exact AC/DC alignment? My AC is exactly on his DC (and vice versa) so this makes him feel that I am physically (my AC) his ideal woman (his DC).

I feel the same way, but he seems to 'show' it more.

Hmm.... gosh, astrology is so exciting.

haidee

That could be. How's the Venus placement? Venus is also included to some extent how you present yourself aesthetically, or what you appreciate at least.
I'm curious... :whistling: Are there any conjunctions to your North Node/South Node or his, in your synastry chart?

Omg that sounds great I'm going to make a board and manifest who I want to be and my soulmate to be!!

I'm a beginners astrologer so I'm just going to give you female to female advice!! I am naturally a bit wary of all of the attention too fast. It' sounds like he's put you on a pedestal and when that comes crashing down, then when the passion goes a lot of anger and resentment can start, right?? Hope I'm not being cynical haha.

Snakechammah

To be honest, I'm cynical too!

And to be completely honest... I am still in love with my Forever Pining Crush. I need a lifetime to get over that one... so I can't give 100% to this guy while I'm still in love with the last guy. This dude, on the other hand, just after the first date, is already calling me his girlfriend and wanting to meet my Dad and Brother!

Ok, here's our Nodes in synastry:
His North Node square my Sun by 2 degrees
His North Node oppo my Saturn by 3 degrees
My North Node conjunct his Sun by 3 degrees
My North Node trine his Jupiter exact

Our synastry is not as rosy as Forever Pining Crush, but the exact conjunction of the angles is what gets to me.

But we'll see... whether he is the one, or the moment, the bottomline is... the Soulmate Board really works!

I can't wait to hear other's stories about this!

haidee

SN/Saturn conjunction: A strong bond, and a feel of responsibility towards each other. Can bring some heavy obligations.

NN/Sun conjunction: Lol, this one's interesting. I'm just getting the info from this blog https://cafeastrology.com/synastry/sun_northnode_aspects.html
"The Sun person expresses many of the qualities that the North Node person is intuitively drawn to expressing." I'm guessing that's true...?

Mhm, but the orb is 3 degrees and it's not mutual. *~* I guess you'll have to look at the rest of the chart.

Snakechammah

SN/Saturn conjunction: A strong bond, and a feel of responsibility towards each other. Can bring some heavy obligations.

NN/Sun conjunction: Lol, this one's interesting. I'm just getting the info from this blog https://cafeastrology.com/synastry/sun_northnode_aspects.html
"The Sun person expresses many of the qualities that the North Node person is intuitively drawn to expressing." I'm guessing that's true...?

Mhm, but the orb is 3 degrees and it's not mutual. *~* I guess you'll have to look at the rest of the chart.

Oh that's spot on... With my North Node, I am hesitant indeed!

There are things about me he doesn't know and it's hard to explain. So we'll see if this last. He on the other hand, is so sure about me, it's actually scary!

katydid

I am always a bit wary of someone who is 'certain' about their new partner and wants to move things along very fast. Makes me wonder what they might be hiding?:alien:

Kitchy

Banned
KD -

that's the stuff of bad astrology, over and over again.

follow up usually follows.

:crying:

added for clarity - "that" being the jumping in too fast - forcing the matter.

Last edited:

Snakechammah

I know we are skeptics and all... and nobody is ever happy for anybody anymore, but honestly, such negativity is uncalled for.

Bad astrology? Do you even know our astrology in the first place? Except for that darn nodes and AC/DC conjunction I wrote above?

I understand that nobody can believe that this guy can like me so much that he behaves this way? "he must be a loony"... "there must be something wrong"... "oh what bad astrology"

I'm not stupid. I am wary when I should be. If you are "concerned" for me, I appreciate it. However, there is no need to be sarcastic or condescending.

If you ever read my posts, I don't react to such negative posting and my Mars in Libra hates confrontations, but just reading Kitchy's post - not even directing it to ME, as the OP - but as a snide remark, is just offensive. If you want a reaction, there you have it.

This thread is about the Soulmate Board I made, and I'd like to hear others who have stories about the topic.

katydid

I know we are skeptics and all... and nobody is ever happy for anybody anymore, but honestly, such negativity is uncalled for.

Bad astrology? Do you even know our astrology in the first place? Except for that darn nodes and AC/DC conjunction I wrote above?

I understand that nobody can believe that this guy can like me so much that he behaves this way? "he must be a loony"... "there must be something wrong"... "oh what bad astrology"

I'm not stupid. I am wary when I should be. If you are "concerned" for me, I appreciate it. However, there is no need to be sarcastic or condescending.

If you ever read my posts, I don't react to such negative posting and my Mars in Libra hates confrontations, but just reading Kitchy's post - not even directing it to ME, as the OP - but as a snide remark, is just offensive. If you want a reaction, there you have it.

This thread is about the Soulmate Board I made, and I'd like to hear others who have stories about the topic.

First, let me say I am very happy for you and I hope it works out well. :love:

I used wishing boards very successfully during my infertility issues. I kept putting up specific pictures of healthy pregnant women, but kept having miscarriages. Then I finally figured it out better, put up pictures of newborn babies, and finally we had our children born. So like you said, it is VERY specific.

But I did make a comment out of concern, that your new boyfriend seems to be in a rush. And that makes me a bit nervous. In my experience, men who want to rush things into solid commitment really fast, often have things they are trying to hide from you---like they just got out of forced rehab or just had a bankruptcy or a DUI arrest---and they don't want you to know...:unsure:

I am not saying that YOU are unlovable. This might be your soulmate and your perfect partner. I really hope so. Just adding in my Capricorn Moon in the 8th POV--tht sometimes we need to look at things with a slight bit of practical pessimism...:cool:

I don't know why it was noted as bad astrology though. I didn't understand that reference at all. sorry.

Kitchy

Banned

i have had about 40 soulmates since 1977 - and after each of them, i found new ones. that is my soulmate board story.

if you've been in the soul mate business long enough, snakecharmer, you know that there really is no such thing - and if so - who are they?

they are simply people who are willing able and reluctant, all at same time, to make a commitment to a future relationship - be it physical or spiritual.

most of them are toads in the fishbowl, admittedly. why engage folly in astrology about 'soul mates' when you could focus on the give and take of the 7th house and moon in synastry charts and composites?

sorry for being a 'negative' - buzzkill - it's just my way of nudging neptune folks now and then.

peace fingers.

Last edited:

Snakechammah

Kitchy, my thread is about SOULMATE LIST that was referenced in another thread. Did you even read the thread PROPERLY before jumping to conclusion with snide remarks and condescending posts?

Since when did I ever mention this guy being my soulmate? And even if I did, what is it to YOU? I could call every Tom, Dick and Harry, Susan, Jane or Mary my soulmate and it's my own business.

I certainly did not ask for your opinion on "soulmates". And I did not ask for your opinion on MY relationship.

This board is for the Soulmate List I had referenced from the other thread. It's the power of the subconscious mind materializing, that is all and I wanted to hear other's stories on it.

If you don't have a story, don't participate.

I don't care why you are so bothered by the usage of the word 'soulmate'. If your husband/wife/partner/whoever doesn't measure up to such a word, don't take it out on other people's threads.

I don't appreciate your entitled pompous demeaning opinion on my lovelife or lack of. It's the arrogance I am offended with, not the buzzkill. If you had expressed it sincerely like the others above, I wouldn't have mind.

Mirage

Oh my god ! i'm speechless and deeply happy for you that you found your soultmate or at least a guy who is exactly you wishing for.
i made a list and here i'm, more than 3 years without any result, wish if i was lucky as you

Snakechammah

Oh my god ! i'm speechless and deeply happy for you that you found your soultmate or at least a guy who is exactly you wishing for.
i made a list and here i'm, more than 3 years without any result, wish if i was lucky as you

Aww Mirage, it is thanks to you that I met this guy - thank you for putting that soulmate list thread - It is incredible that I met him 1.5 weeks after I made the board.... but he is by no means my soulmate!!

This whole experience shows the power of our subconcious mind is greater than we would like to believe!

Maybe you can share what you've placed on the board? This experience has shown me that the energy is very specific! It will manifest exactly what you have placed onto the board. If you put a picture of a gorilla, you will meet one! So be careful what you wish for!

I'm doing another one as I didn't 'order' correctly from the universe the first round, haha! This guy is lovely but well, I am very picky!

Wouldn't it be nice to have a support group for this soulmate board? We can share experiences and tweak as necessary. All in good fun! As long as we don't put our lives on hold while waiting for the stars to fall, I think we're good!

I wish you all the best!

Mirage

Wouldn't it be nice to have a support group for this soulmate board?
yeah ! great idea :happy:
i didn't make a board i just write a List about things that i want in my soulmate, i'm sure that all what i asked for is so realistic, i even asked for an ugly guy but i find him attractive ! lol, so maybe i need a board right ?!
sorry for my horrible English

Snakechammah

yeah ! great idea :happy:
i didn't make a board i just write a List about things that i want in my soulmate, i'm sure that all what i asked for is so realistic, i even asked for an ugly guy but i find him attractive ! lol, so maybe i need a board right ?!
sorry for my horrible English

Hmm... since the list didn't work as effectively, why don't you try a board instead?

What I did was... Since I'm such a computer geek, I googled a blank pinboard from the google images and saved it. Then I googled stuff I like and cut and paste it on the pinboard, using paint and microsoft word. Easy peasy.

I think visualisation works faster. Your mind processes things faster by seeing, rather than reading. For a book, it takes sooo many pages just to describe one thing, compared to a movie scene. It all depends on individual preference of course.

My friend Carolina (heidy) was the first one to tell me about this board. She has done a physical one, literally cutting and pasting stuff and putting on her board. So it doesn't matter how you do it, just as long as it works for you.

I have attached a sample of what a soulmate board can look like. My real one is very crammed with gazillion things so I'm just taking a few stuff from my own board just to show you a sample.

It has really worked for me. Many of the things I wished for on the board (and then some!) came true when this one dude, like a lightning bolt, came out of nowhere into my life. I am still pinching myself!!

He's not perfect - nobody is - but damnnnn I feel like I ordered him straight from the universe!

Please do your board!! I am itching to hear stories about other people's experience using this!

Attachments

• Sample Soulmate Board.jpg
    Sample Soulmate Board.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 48