Hi everybody!

windyvenus

Hello, to all would love to hear from everyone, I am a very friendly person, I have been interested in astrology for a very long time, I think this would be a great place to gain insight and self confidence while learning about something I enjoy! :love: I do make a lot of mistakes please forgive me, Hope I meet a lot of friends here,

isismagdalenne

Hiya. Seems to be less people posting here than there was a few years back when I came on all the time. But I didn't want you to feel neglected so thought I'd say hi

tikana

Hello, to all would love to hear from everyone, I am a very friendly person, I have been interested in astrology for a very long time, I think this would be a great place to gain insight and self confidence while learning about something I enjoy! :love: I do make a lot of mistakes please forgive me, Hope I meet a lot of friends here,

are you friendly? like Casper?

windyvenus

:lol: Yea, Tikana I'am friendly like Casper,
Im more funny in person I think. I don't know seems hard to be humorous when typing. for me it doesn't come out right, and is read out of context.

Tikana has no problem being funny though :tongue:

My Venus is at 0 degrees Aquarius, since Aquarius is a air sign I just used it for my user name I know its lame but I literally couldn't think of anything else,

May I send all of you friend invites I have no friends yet,

windyvenus

I'm a Pisces, with an Aries moon,

I'm engaged to a Virgo with a Pisces moon,(I still do not understand)
little bit fearful about posting our Synastry, or composite I don't think we have the best relational chart, Yea we argue every single day.

My 8year old daughter is a Cancer with a Leo Moon (very sweet loves to talk needs tremendous amount of attention at all times)

My 18 month old daughter is a Gemini with a Virgo moon(Very funny and entertaining tries to help me with house chores which is super cute!)

(I think my mother is Scorpio with moon in Cancer
My dad is Virgo with Cancer moon )

I always wondered if you inherited your natal placements from your parents, Like my sun is in Pisces my daughters sun is in Cancer I have a moon in Aries she has hers in Leo. Kind of similar
My other daughters sun is in Gemini which is my Asc and moon is in Virgo
the moon in Virgo I guess is handed down from her fathers sun in Virgo :unsure:

Anyways this is my family If I post anything it will be about them LOL! (Mostly)

windyvenus

So does anyone out there have moon in Aries at 29 degrees?
and does 29 degrees indicate that the planet involved is less like the sign it is in?

Blaze

Account Closed
Hello, WindyVenus. Welcome to the forum.

I've got a windy Venus as well, though, it's in trine to an earthly Saturn. :smile:

windyvenus

Hello Blaze nice to meet you!:smile:
Wow Venus trine Saturn That's Awesome!
My Saturn hates me it Squares my sun and Opposes my Asc

What is your Venus in?

I may have a WindyVenus in Aquarius, but it still squares my Pluto in Scorpio. Which makes things rather difficult :sad: in the LOVE Dept. ..But my Sun trines Pluto which I like to claim makes everything better..:lol:

I am almost certain I have the most afflicted and unattractive chart here...

Blaze

Account Closed
Hello Blaze nice to meet you!:smile:
Wow Venus trine Saturn That's Awesome!
My Saturn hates me it Squares my sun and Opposes my Asc

What is your Venus in?

I may have a WindyVenus in Aquarius, but it still squares my Pluto in Scorpio. Which makes things rather difficult :sad: in the LOVE Dept. ..But my Sun trines Pluto which I like to claim makes everything better..:lol:

I am almost certain I have the most afflicted and unattractive chart here...

My Venus is in Gemini. :D

And I pretty sure nobody has an unattractive chart. Unique yes, but ugly? Nah. :biggrin: