Heartbroken Leo.

KingNoOne

New chart posted. The original chart I had posted was wrong and the birthtime way off. Sorry about that.

Hey guys, my name is Tyler and I'm a Leo. Recently I have been going through a crisis in my life in relation to my now ex-girlfriend who is a Scorpio. I don't have her chart even though I realize it would be beneficial, but is there anything on my chart that shows this and perhaps shows a time when healing will come?

Today I made a big step and completely blocked her from everything and cut contact to heal my own wounds. I've been feeling quite down lately so I'm searching for answers.

Also anything else interesting please share. I'm completely new to this so anything shared will be completely welcome, thank you! I am using this as a device to atleast understand a little more about myself even if that knowledge of course can't be absolute. So please if you can, give any insight just into my life in general beyond just the relationship aspect. Thanks so much!

Below is my chart.

Note: It actually means alot that someone would be willing to read this and post information on their own time and I do understand. So here is a big pre-emptive thank you. :)

chart1.gif

Last edited:

waybread

With your sun in Mars in the 7th house of marriage and other permanent relationships, having a GF is very important to you. While I don't know why your break-up occured, if you don't think it can be resurrected, you are doing the right thing to put your ex-GF behind you and to move on with your life.

KingNoOne

Thanks for the read! For some insight if you like, I actually broke it off with her originally because I felt she was too clingy and sensitive, someone who was easily offended. That sounds less severe than it is however because it led to enormous arguments over our 2 years of being together and eventually, fed up with her, I left. Then I tried to come back but by then the answer from her was no.

She has contacted me 2 days ago on my birthday and all it did was remind me of her, putting me in some pain. I then decided that I no longer want to wait through heartache so I turned my back on her, locked all contact and means of contact and am now trying to move on.

KingNoOne

Thanks alot for the reading! I know I just sent you a personal thank you, but I'm really appreciative and I also feel a bit relieved knowing that this time, as all things, will pass.

She doesn't deserve me anyways, I gave her everything and she backstabbed me honestly. I won't speak to her ever again. Like you said, there's more fish in the sea. :)

serafin5

Question Ptolemy:

I was curious as to what is "Fidaria"? I have never heard of it. I thought you did an excellent job of predicting the young man's meeting a "love" next year. When using Midpoints, I noticed that you would list the planet but not the sign when making as aspect. For example, Venus= Moon/Uranus. As I am still learning Midpoints, does this mean that the Midpoint of Moon/uranus aspects his natal Venus? I'm just not familiar as to how you wrote this.

Thanking you in advance....
Serafin5

Vista

There are plenty more fish in the sea of Cancer according to your big and bright Exalted Jupiter in the fifth of lovers and risk taking.

Using a combination of predictive tools including midpoints, Fidaria and Transits and progressions you will meet a very intense person in March 2013.

Why the broken heart?

The previous solar return has the midpoint Mars=Moon/Uranus as the tighest at 3 seconds of arc. In Ebertin this is, " The tendency to act rashly, the craving for sensation, even a lack of self control.

The second tighest midpoint is Venus=Moon/Pluto, "strong feelings, vivid expression, intensification of amorous feeling and emotion."

What the previous return indicates is passion but with a tendency to act first think later particulary with a lover.

The Progressed Moon is also moving in the 12th house of this chart and so is a symbol of the inner isolation you feel letting go of someone. The 12th is also a bit dark and damp.

In the Fidaria periods you are in Mercury Saturn. Saturn is deep in the 12th and rules the 12th house. Saturn Mercury is heavy feelings. Your under the lead weight of Saturn your not broken hearted. Lol you will have to now go slow and carry a weight of patience.

images

How do we know March 2013 will bring a new love?

The tighest midpoints in your return are Uranus= Venus/Pluto, "Love at first sight, a sudden awakening to love." You also have Moon=Venus/Uranus, "Sudden excitability in the love life."

Lol, your gonna fall in love brother. As soon as you see this person your on it.

In the Fidaria something interesting has also happened. Mercury Jupiter. Look where Jupiter is, it is Exalted in the fifth house. Jupiter owes you a favour and he pays up here.

images

A ninth house lover.

The transits and progressions indicate that this lover will be connected to a foreign country or you will be overseas. If not it is a person connected to an educational establishment.

Pluto in the ninth makes this a deeply intense and sexual relationship and I think by next summer you will look at this broken heart feeling and ask what was all the fuss about.

Below is a little music mantra with words to lighten your Saturn Mercury. All the best mate and give my regards to your protector Jupiter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu57i3r7Tyg&feature=related

March 2013. Keep that month free in your diary. Your a winner.

I would love a little more detail about the midpoints you are using? So if Venus is the ruler of the 7th house of relationships, what are you looking at specifically in terms of midpoints to aspect this ruler? Are these transiting midpoints? Are there certain midpoint transits that are more sensitive to romance when asking about it aspecting the 7th house ruler? Also, do you use pitted degrees? Sorry, not trying to hijack this thread, just very curious!!!
If you prefer, you can PM me.

Vista

Thank for explaining! Hum, I am in a Saturn period with another 1.5 yrs left. The last 3 years have been really bad. Do you look at the aspects Saturn makes natally as well as where it's placed and the houses it rules? Also, you said the OP is in a Mercury Saturn period, where Mercury come from?

I am not following what you mean by the "tightest" MP aspects in my solar return?? Are you talking about transits to these midpoints and the Solar Return natal planets in aspect to the the SR midpoints?
Fidaria.
The Fidaria is a Jewish and early Christian allocation of time periods similar

to the Vedic Dasa system. Each period is read on the dignity and

placement of each planet with its aspects and dipositor.

Type in Fidaria online and you will find some tools of use.

images

Midpoint Pictures.

The midpoints are very simple.

A midpoint is the degree exactly between two planets.

If the Sun is 0 degree Aries and Moon 30 degree Aries the midpoint would

be 15 degree Aries. 30/2 = 15.

Mars = Sun/Moon would mean that Mars was either conjunct, 45 degree or

135 degree to 15 degree of Aries.

What about prediction?

Using your solar returns look at the tightest midpoints under one degree in

that return.

Experiment on this with previous years and you will see your own story

unfold.

Ebertin below is the reference book.

images
images

Midpoint pictures help if you are reading your own chart as they are

unbiased and independent.

Astrodienst will calculate your returns with midpoints for

free. Just select Ebertin.

The first picture you see with a midpoint return is from the tighest aspect.

(Leave out AC/MC midpoints)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oynqVSmYdzM

Midpoints can be very clear but remember freewill if you see something you do not like.

KingNoOne

While I cannot think all of you enough for your lovely feedback and time, I have to inform you that my birthtime on my chart was way off. I found this out today by actually finding my birth certificate. I have made a new thread pertaining to my actual chart (Verified 100 percent.)

Thanks all of you and I'm sorry about screwing that up. :/

Vista

While I cannot think all of you enough for your lovely feedback and time, I have to inform you that my birthtime on my chart was way off. I found this out today by actually finding my birth certificate. I have made a new thread pertaining to my actual chart (Verified 100 percent.)

Thanks all of you and I'm sorry about screwing that up. :/

Instead of starting a new thread, remove the original natal chart and replace it with the correct one. Add an edit at the top of your post pointing out your mistake. Also, go to astro.com, you can obtain a free chart there. Select natal chart with transits and progressions.
Vista

Last edited:

KingNoOne

Instead of starting a new thread, remove the original natal chart and replace it with the correct one. Add an edit at the top of your post pointing out your mistake. Also, go to astro.com, you can obtain a free chart there. Select natal chart with transits and progressions.
Vista

I did just that. Sorry about that!

Vista

I did just that. Sorry about that!

No problem at all!

Transiting Saturn was Squaring your natal Descendant, and Transiting Uranus and Pluto were squaring and opposing your 7th house ruler Saturn. These were likely the reason for your break-up.

To be honest, I am not sure I see anything that permanent coming your way for a little while. I do wonder if your ex girlfriend might come back around. Usually when you break up under the 1st or 2nd transit of an outer planet(in this case T Uranus and Pluto hitting your Saturn) many times it mean a return of that person. Uranus is moving backwards so it will hit your natal Saturn again two more times next year when it goes direct and then retrogrades again; T Pluto makes it's final hit this October to your Saturn. That could be her coming back around, but it's a maybe. These are challenging transits so it can bring instability to the natal planet it's hitting which is Saturn the ruler of your 7th house or relationships. On the flip side, if you are single it could also bring someone new to you but they might be unusual or different than what you are normally attracted to. With that said, I would try and have fun but not get too serious for the time being. You are young, plenty of time to find someone!

Last edited:

Vista

FYI, the reason why I think it could be your ex girlfriend coming around again end of September through October, because that's when transiting Pluto squares your natal Saturn again. You broke up under the retrograde transit of Pluto to your Saturn, when it goes direct, it could be her coming back for whatever reason good or bad. She is a Scorpio, ruled by Pluto.

KingNoOne

That sounds like something she would do. She has a habit of bouncing back after awhile and this isn't a trend she has done with just me, but other people who have found their ways out of her life.

I'm not sure how much I welcome that.

Vista

That sounds like something she would do. She has a habit of bouncing back after awhile and this isn't a trend she has done with just me, but other people who have found their ways out of her life.

I'm not sure how much I welcome that.

Of course it's up to you what you do when and if she comes back. We all have free will!!:w00t: Keep us updated!

ptolemy

If the birth time is incorrect. You can still look at the tightest midpoint in your Solar Return. The tightest midpoints in the return chart.

The Fidaria website you have now.

Good luck.

images

KingNoOne

So it's been a couple months since I wrote this and there were alot of people who said they were 100 percent sure that my Scorpio girlfriend would contact me either in late September or October but didn't know if it would be a positive or negative contact, and it turns out they were right.

So basically it was a good reunion and now we're back together. This is just an update and I wanted to thank everyone who read my chart and gave me some insight. The breakup also helped me learn alot about myself and what *not* to be like so things should be smoother now.

Thanks guys. :)