Will my current contract job turn to a permanent employment?

SGN

Good Morning All of you.

I am in a contract job. Will i get to become a permanent employee in the next few days (before Jan end). I like this job now.

I thank everybody who has spent their time looking at my chart.

Thanks,
SGN

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_chart_of_the_day_75009_642361.gif
    astro_2gw_02_chart_of_the_day_75009_642361.gif
    40.2 KB · Views: 35

Yuri

Good Morning All of you.

I am in a contract job. Will i get to become a permanent employee in the next few days (before Jan end). I like this job now.

I thank everybody who has spent their time looking at my chart.

Thanks,
SGN

I dont see such a possibility in the chart - L1 Moon and L10 have not an aspect, nor has L1 any aspect to MC, also SN on 10 cusp; in fact, the question is about getting the new job. Maybe you will be able to renew the contract, because both significators don't change their signs so far. Moon L1 (querent) is moving to Saturn and then to combustion, it is not good as well. Maybe you should just to renew so far, and afterwards try to get a permanent position. Please, update, ok?

Yuri

I'd like to add there is a good reception between L1 and L10, so you however should try to get the permanent place, and demonstrate openly your likeliness to this job, it would be good for the matter in this case. And then to talk to your employer about this. And if it doesn't work out, try to renew. And, please, update. :smile:

Last edited:

SGN

Thanks. Yes, they have started talking about renewing my contract. Nothing confirmed yet. Will update you all. Thanks again for looking my chart.

SGN

Hello Yuri,
Thanks for asking. In fact my situation has turned to the worst. Due to several personal/family issues, i wasn't able to give my best. I have been warned. My manager is re-evaluating if i need to be in the job / current project.

I am doing my best now. My situation was good 3 weeks back. Within the past 3 weeks it has turned to its worst. I definitely need this job.

I posted a question just two days back. Attached is the chart i provided. Again, thanks for following.

Thanks.

Attachments

• NSG.gif
    NSG.gif
    40.1 KB · Views: 20

Yuri

Hello Yuri,
Thanks for asking. In fact my situation has turned to the worst. Due to several personal/family issues, i wasn't able to give my best. I have been warned. My manager is re-evaluating if i need to be in the job / current project.

I am doing my best now. My situation was good 3 weeks back. Within the past 3 weeks it has turned to its worst. I definitely need this job.

I posted a question just two days back. Attached is the chart i provided. Again, thanks for following.

Thanks.

Thank you for update! I just answered in your new thread.