Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-17-2015, 01:58 AM
Banned

Will Trump win presidency?

I really hope not.

Unread 08-17-2015, 02:40 AM

Re: Will Trump win presidency?

He is sun, proud, but not applying to anything with good reception.

Square to saturn on tenth with no reception =no
The Following User Says Thank You to Slenkar For This Useful Post:
deanna (02-26-2016)
Unread 08-17-2015, 02:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slenkar View Post
He is sun, proud, but not applying to anything with good reception.

Square to saturn on tenth with no reception =no
Well thank god. I just saw some more drama about him in the news today. I don't think anyone could handle someone like him.
Unread 08-17-2015, 05:27 AM

He's entertaining, ;D
i wouldnt want him to be president though
Unread 08-17-2015, 06:13 AM

Complete agreement with Slenkar's reading. Also, Sun separating from a Venus conjunction shows the public popularity he has been having, he's number one in the pols at the moment. Probably because he has been saying the politically incorrect things people want to hear, but there other candidates who are more serious offering similar messages, with concrete proposals. Has anyone done any charts on the other candidates in the lineup?
Unread 08-17-2015, 06:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Complete agreement with Slenkar's reading. Also, Sun separating from a Venus conjunction shows the public popularity he has been having, he's number one in the pols at the moment. Probably because he has been saying the politically incorrect things people want to hear, but there other candidates who are more serious offering similar messages, with concrete proposals. Has anyone done any charts on the other candidates in the lineup?
I hope nobody wants to hear that racist propaganda. He's quite awful.
Unread 08-17-2015, 06:24 AM

Are we reading charts here or expressing personal political opinions? Whether or not you "like" him and what he says, I think the chart should be read astrologically for what it says. Do you agree?
Unread 08-17-2015, 06:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Are we reading charts here or expressing personal political opinions? Whether or not you "like" him and what he says, I think the chart should be read astrologically for what it says. Do you agree?
This is a place to express opinion. So if you don't like me saying that I disagree wih his racist position then you can leave. This is my post, not yours. So buh bye.
Unread 08-17-2015, 10:23 AM

So much for an astrology platform, and for being open- minded.
Unread 08-19-2015, 10:27 AM

So, Becuase you are not Donald fan he is represent with 7th house Sun. His oponents are represent with Saturn on cusp of the 10th. Moon/electorate goes to sextile Saturn so some of the Donald's opponent will win, not Donald.
Unread 10-18-2015, 02:19 AM

Sun in this chart is exceptionally strong by essential and accidental dignity, I dare say it is very likely that he may actually win. His opponent whilst angular is about to change signs. On the other hand Sun square Saturn may indicate there will be some issue for him in the future, he may just be a president for 4 years.

I don't live in US, so this circus happening in US is very entertaining for me...

Good luck to you all!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
anjelik (11-02-2015), StillOne (01-29-2016), summer92 (03-04-2016), ThePiscesPrincess (10-28-2015), tikana (11-10-2016)
Unread 11-17-2015, 05:02 AM
Banned

Quote:

I fully agree, Elena - and that is why I have opted not to give opinion on the chart - fearing it would be lost in the "I hope not" cloud.
Unread 12-13-2015, 07:44 PM

I don't think that is a no.

I think he will win Presidency.

There is an positive aspect with Uranus...
His winning may suddenly surprise us.
The Following User Says Thank You to PatAstro For This Useful Post:
StillOne (11-09-2016)
Unread 12-13-2015, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatAstro View Post

I don't think that is a no.

I think he will win Presidency.

There is an positive aspect with Uranus...
His winning may suddenly surprise us.
Alternatively 'the sudden surprise'
may be that Trump fails to buy the Presidency
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 12-13-2015, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Alternatively 'the sudden surprise'
may be that Trump fails to buy the Presidency
I like Trump.

Hillary Clinton didn't even shake my hand before her husband became President.
Unread 01-18-2016, 02:22 PM

Can he be also Saturn (being an older man)? And why 7th? I thought 7th house was for question about relationship with someone; shouldn't he be 10th house?... very confused

Last edited by Aries_light; 01-18-2016 at 02:26 PM.
Unread 01-18-2016, 04:43 PM

Well Presidency is a job...
You would look at the 10th house, also the 6th house...

Scorpio in 10th house... the ruler is Mars or Pluto.
Pluto and Mars aren't aspecting the Sun (Trump).
So I guess he won't get that job.

5th house represents win, gamble, contest...
So Gemini in 5th house, the ruler is Mercury.
Mercury isn't aspecting the Sun.

Soooo... the answer is most likely no.

Mercury in 7th house in Virgo... he has to work very hard.
And then the 2nd house... He'll lose a lot of money. Cause the ruler(s)
of 2nd house has bad aspect.
Unread 01-18-2016, 07:29 PM

You cannot answer this question with horary astrology. Think about it. People all over the US, and probably all over the world, are asking whether Trump will win-- as a horary question. They won't all have the same chart time or date, so the outcomes will differ.

People do try to predict outcomes of presidential elections through mundane and birth-chart astrology, however.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 01-19-2016, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
You cannot answer this question with horary astrology. Think about it. People all over the US, and probably all over the world, are asking whether Trump will win-- as a horary question. They won't all have the same chart time or date, so the outcomes will differ.

People do try to predict outcomes of presidential elections through mundane and birth-chart astrology, however.
You can.
The outcomes will stay the same...
Because the stars and planets don't change.

If an Astrologer said you will die on this day because a person will enter
your home and stab you. You can put an alarm system up, move out or whatever, but still you get stabbed by somebody. Because the stars and planets already had Astrologer warning you, and you die anyway.
Unread 01-19-2016, 01:42 AM

Quote:

You can.

your home and stab you.
You can put an alarm system up, move out or whatever, but still you get stabbed by somebody.
Because the stars and planets already had Astrologer warning you, and you die anyway.

Not necessarily
Astrologers are not infallible
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 01-19-2016, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Not necessarily
But the Stars and Planets, we can't control.
Unread 01-19-2016, 04:56 AM

Quote:
You can.

your home and stab you. You can put an alarm system up, move out or whatever, but still you get stabbed by somebody. Because the stars and planets already had Astrologer warning you, and you die anyway.
Pat Astro, I don't believe this for a New York minute. I don't believe in death prediction in astrology, and certainly I don't believe that astrologers are invariably correct. Stars and planets change all the time. With planets, the changes are called transits. With fixed stars, it just takes a whole lot longer. I don't believe in astral determinism or fatalism.

Horary astrology goes by the chart of the moment of the question. If we get 50 people globally casting horary charts about whether Donald Trump will be president, you will get 50 (or close to 50) different charts. Because they will be different charts they will not give the same answers to the same question asked at different times.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 01-19-2016, 05:38 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Waybread

it is very apparent that you have no clue horary works. 50 people running the same question should yield the same answer HOWEVER, the significator for D.Trump in this case should be different depending on who is asking.

Is he your employer?
is he your father?
your husband
are you gambling on him?
brother?

is the chart radical
how emotionally are you attached to the subject?

all that sh8t affects the chart.

PatAstro is right i am about to back his/her statement. here are an example. my old high school classmate told me this story. His uncle from his mother's side went to the psychic. she said you will die in airlane accident. so the guy moved out from airport area and never flew anywhere. one day in guadalajara, he was visiting his wife's relatives .. f*cking sesna ran into the relatives house while doing an emergency landing killing the uncle. So please tell me future is not fixed.

Tsmall and I ran a question at the same time exact the same question. BOth charts YIELD the same **** thing. we are hours apart therefore obviously we ended up having different ascendants.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
Bunraku (11-09-2016), junoisuppose (11-10-2016), PatAstro (01-19-2016), rafaella (01-19-2016)
Unread 01-19-2016, 05:41 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

this chart

Trump loses
because Saturn is on MH
someone older
sun is busted literally!
Unread 01-19-2016, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post

Well that is your opinion. My opinion is, you can.

Lilly asked about the King and some situation concerning him and her majesty and some issue with the parliament CA P.455. Lilly used 10th for the king and 4th for the queen, he didn't use 1st house at all, so this points to Lilly being the querent. Lilly judged the chart and came to accurate answers. There is also another chart, a querent asked about Prince Rupert and the wars. Querent was a well wisher to the court/parliament, Lilly used 10th house for Prince. CA p.452.

'Its is claimed that we cannot ask 'important' questions such as who will win the election? because so many people are asking this same question and the same question cnnot asked more than once.....Its is true but it is not true in the way in which it is meant..... every instant is different. THIS instant is different from THIS instant....take this away and we have no astrology.... if fifty people.... ask 'who will win the next election? the cosmos which is infinitely subtle mechanism, will find fifty or 500 ways
to showing the same answer....." Frawley, Horary textbook. p.138-139.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
junoisuppose (11-10-2016), tikana (01-19-2016)

Tags
presidency, trump