Ceres: How do we need to interpret this

GeminiVirgo

Hi guys

Ceres, how do you interpret this. I have read that it is about nuture, mother,...

In my natal chart ceres square north node!!!
and ceres conjunt MC!!

I don't know what this is meaning...

And another question: is Ceres me or my mother? Does it tells something about me as a mother (later) or about the relationship between me and my mother.

Hope you can help me:wink:

Attachments

• ceres.jpg
    ceres.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 42

graay ghost

I like to think of Ceres as a bit more universal than your mother in particular. Moon is associated with the mother, as in your particular mother, along with either 4th or 10th.

Ceres is associated on one hand with disasters but on the other hand is also associated with Virgo and then Spica, which is considered a very fortunate star. Her ups and downs dictate seasons and her depression caused famine. I think Ceres signifies very high highs and very low lows, unlike the moon that changes predictably and quickly to the point of normalcy, like the tides.

rahu

Banned
hi GeminiVirgo

you do have a very strong ceres as it is square the node but it is also sesquiquadrate to lilth and opposed juno

ceres as a symbol of a force of nature must include the aggressive side. some charts I have done correlate ceres with a much more martial nature that simple fecundity. there is an assertive sidet o ceres and with the node square one would expect both the fecund and the aggressive. in addition your ceres dynamic to lilth shows a deeper need to produce and protect, inherent in your nature. with juno opposed to ceres the aggressive side is much stronger . so astrologically, I would think that you have a much more aggressive emotional side rather that a passive emotional side.
so instead for being more "maternal", these aspect likely make you more outspoken that passive.

rahu

GeminiVirgo

hi GeminiVirgo

you do have a very strong ceres as it is square the node but it is also sesquiquadrate to lilth and opposed juno

ceres as a symbol of a force of nature must include the aggressive side. some charts I have done correlate ceres with a much more martial nature that simple fecundity. there is an assertive sidet o ceres and with the node square one would expect both the fecund and the aggressive. in addition your ceres dynamic to lilth shows a deeper need to produce and protect, inherent in your nature. with juno opposed to ceres the aggressive side is much stronger . so astrologically, I would think that you have a much more aggressive emotional side rather that a passive emotional side.
so instead for being more "maternal", these aspect likely make you more outspoken that passive.

rahu

Hi Rahu

What do you mean with "agressive emotional side" and "passive emotional side"?

I'm not passive that's true. I'm assertive. I will tell what I think.

I'm not a aggressive type of person. But if I'm angry, I will cry.. I express this with crying without saying anything, feeling helpless...so no physical agression, but maybe we can call this mental agression against myself..

Yes protecting is inherent in my nature. But I can't receive the same thing from others and this can make me sometimes feel disappointed..:sad:

AND I find out that ceres is also square regulus... I hate squares...:annoyed:

Thank you Rahu for your explanation :)

muchacho

Hi guys

Ceres, how do you interpret this. I have read that it is about nuture, mother,...

and ceres conjunt MC!!

And another question: is Ceres me or my mother? Does it tells something about me as a mother (later) or about the relationship between me and my mother.

Hope you can help me:wink:
Some astrologers are experimenting with Ceres as ruler of Virgo. Maybe you should try that.

Poupoupidou

and ceres conjunt MC!!

It's you, not your mother and it surely tells something about motherhood. Now if it is in 4th house with tricky aspects, this might mean something about cultural heritage (and maybe you and your mother).

However, since it squares your NN, and conjuncts your MC, it seems to me like there is something in your environment where access to resources is used as a mean to control people or situations. It seems like you need to put this dysfunctional situation under control (one way or other) in order to achieve your destiny successfully.