What does my chart mean to you?

Hey there!

I hope this isn't too strange, but I was hoping some of you guys could take a glance at my chart and tell me one or two things that stick out to you: something you connect to or something that you feel you need to say. I've been looking at my birth chart for a few years now, and I always seem to find something new each time I look at it, so I'm curious what stands out to you guys. I know cold chart readings can be a pain/undertaking, but I was curious and don't want to get in the way of your intuitive processes. :)

Also, I've included a few other things like the vertex, part of fortune, and true Lilith (listed as osc.L) because those are the extras I like to include myself.

Any and all replies are welcome!

astro_2gw_01_brandon_86290_2262_gif_8189.gif

Krewster

Identifying with the Sun 150 Nept label risks sapping your will to achieve and so I'd hesitate to heavily focus on you having such influence with a loose 1.42 orb.

Of course my inability to use more than a one degree orb for 12-denominatored aspects derives from using a lot of minors and, conversely, those people who use, among minors, only this 12-denominatored aspect (ignoring beauties like the quintile and baddies like the octile) regularly give the 150 a 2-ish degree orb.

Even under such approach, however, yours would be in its last 15-ish % of influence strength.

Be great to hear details from rohannson (his orb and perceived influence) since a too-young-to-know family member has a 45 min orbed Sun 150 Nept and so I'd like to hear war stories from a more seasoned person.

Last edited:

rohannson

Too be honest, im not that good with orbs. But I could post my chart here, you could have a look yourself?

Attachments

• leoca.jpg
    leoca.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 29

rohannson

With the neptune I feel like I can be very sensitive to my surroundings. The thing is, I often draw the wrong conclusions when it comes down to how others perceive me, things like that.