Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 04-22-2007, 08:26 PM

Question Is he serious this time?

Hi everybody

I have had a surprise call from my ex last night. We have been separated for 3 months and from what we talked I can't really figure out what he wants and whether he is serious or is it just his regular nonsense....again! Could you please please help me

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/c5d6fileGN...2897.13781.gif

Time: 11:11 pm

Thanks a mil

Unread 04-23-2007, 10:00 AM
Senior Member, Educational board Editor

Re: Is he serious this time?

unfortunately, the link to your chart has expired. lillyjgc
Unread 04-23-2007, 12:48 PM

Hello,

Could you please be more specific about what you are asking? Are you actually asking whether he wants to get back together with you?

Also, since your chart has expired, it is very helpful if you could please state the date, as well as the time and place (could you please list the country: I am sure there is more than one Sofia in the world)?

Please read this notice:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ement.php?f=43

Since this is a learning site, it is hoped that you will at least make an attempt to answer your own chart, with other astrologers helping you in your interpretation. Since it is your question, it is best if you invest some time in reading it yourself, first. Do not worry if you feel your skills are not very high. We are all students!

Best wishes,
AG
Unread 04-24-2007, 05:39 PM

Hi archergirl

Ooops, sorry for the chart but I am actually SO new that I don't even know how to upload the picture, as it is too big...

Yes, I am basically asking whether he will get back with me and will it finally be something long-term.

The date is 22 April, 11:11 pm,

I have read through some of the interpretations of charts in horary and also basic astrological information on astro.com and tried to make head or tails of it but...

I am really fascinated by horary astrology as it is so acurate but it seems I am not getting very far with doing it myself.

I will give it a try with my elementary knowledge:

So - me, the querent - the first house, in Sag, ruler Jupiter and it is also in 1st. (Which is funny cause I am also Sag)

Him - the 7th house is in Gemini, therefore he is represented by ruler Mercury.

The aspects between Jupiter and Mercury - a trine which I guess is good?

Jupiter is in retrograde and moving towards Mercury.

Also Venus is in the 7th. Does that mean that there is another woman? However, if this is what it means, Mercury has no aspects with Venus - therefore no interacton between him and the potential her? Also Venus in Gemini is peregrine.

My emotions are represented by the Moon in 8th House in Cancer.

His emotions are represented by the Sun in 5th house in Taurus. Does that mean that he wants just fun?

The aspect between Moon and Sun is quintile at 042 which is harmonious.

What do you think? Any input/ corrections/ comments is highly appreciated
Unread 04-25-2007, 06:09 PM

Hi there,

I don't see this as a developing relationship: Jupiter and Mercury are mutually separating from a trine, indicating that the relationship is in the past.

Venus in the 7th would make me think that there is another woman on the scene, but she doesn't have much to offer as she and Mercury are also separating from an aspect; it appears he looks favorably on her as she is in his sign; she, however, has less interest in him as he is in the sign of her detriment (Aries).

The Moon, in the final answer, applies to square Mercury. Since the Moon is also *you*, and is in the sign of Jupiter's exaltation, it may be that you decide your feelings are worth more than what he has to offer.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
AG

Tags
serious, time