Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 06-10-2012, 09:20 PM

Std

do i have one???????????????

i'll keep adding observations, but in the mean time can someone look at the chart....

please....please.....please!!!!!1

ok so looked at it again
my signifier is saturn and it's in the 8th house...doesn't sound good,

i see moon and jupiter are at critical degrees....
moon is ruler of my 6th house....that has to be important....just don't know exactly what conclusion to draw from that? i just know i don't like the hard aspects being made to it!!! esp to cancer. is the moon being 'recived' is thi good or bad

jupiter is in it's detreminet in gemini, at a critical degree....even i can see that's not good

a pretty full first house, with chiron in there.....

i posted this in the health section as well, but want to increasee the chances of someone comming accross it so i posted it here as well, and it is a 'relational question' in a sense so....HELP

DOES IT LOOK SERIOUS??? WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF ME RECOVERING?????? if you can't get that information from the chart i understand...

the question was mainly if i have it or not, even though i'm sure i do.
i'm seeing a doctror tomorrow, but would perfer finding out this way first....

take a look at it, am i going to be ok???????????????????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_175_std_hr.75056.8957.jpg (85.5 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by wowreally; 06-10-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Unread 06-10-2012, 10:38 PM

Re: Std

k thx. i'm not using astrology as a end. i just wanted some answers before i went in tomorrow (first thing in the morning, lol) to the doctors. i'd handle it better finding out this way, for some reason, or maybe just preparing myself for tomorrow.

i agree with everything you said, just like i said i feel it would help me mentally if i got someone to go over the chart with me.

astrologically the guy has his saturn in my 8th house, and i've read this is one indicator (in synastry or natal) that could lead to stds same with saturn scorpio. and i might be a noob, but i still know that's not enough to draw any conclusions....right now my mind is just zeroing in on anything that confirms my fear.

looking at the chart, would you say that i'll be ok in the end, even if it turns out i have it.

i just talked to him, he said he wasn't aware of having anything, but it burns.
it kinda hurt, he didn't even finish actually, or go all the way in cuz it hurt me so bad, it could just be that...but, 'astrologically...that's not what the chart is saying....as well as 80% of my intuition

Last edited by wowreally; 06-10-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Unread 06-11-2012, 12:32 AM

c'mon someones got to know something

Last edited by wowreally; 06-11-2012 at 01:41 AM.
Unread 06-11-2012, 01:55 AM

I'm going to try because I can sense your anxiety - but I am by no means proficient in horary. At the least, maybe my bump will help put this question on top so an expert will take notice...

Ok, you are Saturn Rx in 8th. Honestly, that placement to me screams "learning a difficult lesson." In 8th - this is the house where anxiety, other people's posessions, as you know reside. Very vaguely, it's where you get things from other people, literally. The fact that you are in the sign of his fall, means that you dislike something about Sun. Yea, no joke. He is in the dual sign of Gemini - many partners for him perhaps. Saturn Libra is a relationship-person, wanting security. He is right on your 5th h of pleasures/sex. That's his main interest. Even Sun to me can represent infection-type, person burning you literally. You are hot and cold, very opposite. He applies to you, perhaps this is an indication of transmitting the infection. Moon, sign of your health is at critical degree, but applying to Jupiter in....0 (probably seconds.) Look what Jupiter represents here though - 10th house! Cure, medicine, success. Also, Saturn Rx applies to the MC - same thing. I am quite confident to say that going to the Dr. is the best thing and you will get this taken care of. If not cured, then at least under control - with that biggest benefic as the solution. Good luck and best wishes.

Last edited by SagiCap; 06-11-2012 at 02:05 AM.
Unread 06-11-2012, 02:25 AM

A general "rule" (both in standard and also alternative horary, as well as in other systems of divination such as Tarot and I Ching) is that IF a question can be answered by simple direct means and actions (like getting a doctor to check if a disease is present or not) then using divination instead of the simple direct finding of the answer, is invalid; it only becomes valid IF something is objectively preventing the person from using the simple direct actions to find out the answer.

However, suppose a condition IS discovered by simple direct action (ie the doctor does diagnose an std infection)-then the question of the course of that condition, as well as the question about recovery, etc, are valid horary questions (because the course of a disease, or the outcome or effects of that condition upon a person, CANNOT be determined by simple direct means, and therefore are legitimate subjects for divination)
Unread 07-08-2012, 01:53 AM

Is there any update on this chart? Hope everything turned out ok for the thread starter ...
Unread 07-08-2012, 02:41 AM

Looking only at the chart and assuming it is a valid one (see my comments in my post, above):
6th whole sign house = Cancer = Moon
querent = 1st house = Aquarius = Saturn
-Saturn posited in its exaltation in Libra in the benefic (trikkona) 9th house = strength of querent regarding health challeneges
-Moon flows away from Saturn and seperates from a prior opposition to Saturn

These testimonies would have indicated a "no" answer to the question, by the alternative horary method I use...

It would be great to have an update!
Unread 07-08-2012, 03:23 AM

thx for the concern guys.
i was sure it was something...SURE....
but according to the doctors, i'm fine.

still can't shake the feeling off me tho..lol
Unread 07-08-2012, 04:29 AM

If this was a test for HIV, then you need to wait at least 3 months after a potential exposure. Syphilis can take as long to show up as well...

*If I read a chart it is via the whole sign house system.*
Unread 07-08-2012, 07:57 AM

Thank you for the update-glad the tests were clear, however, be vigilant and take care of yourself!