Does He Want a serious Relationship with me?

Astrologer4U

I have been talking to this man for a long time and at first, I was not interested in him at all but I enjoyed his conversation and I enjoy how he really is up for the challenges that come with being in my presence, he really hangs in there. However, the last time we went out, some things happen that normally, he and I usually get over and move on but it seems that lately he has become distant.

Now I am thinking that I have started to like him and now he is not interested in me. Instead of asking the question is he no longer interested in me, I decided to ask does he want a serious relationship with me? That way if the chart indicates that he does want a serious relationship with me, I won't mind going after him and attempting to make him more less not distant from me. In other words, make things back on track the way they used to be.

Astrologer4U

Attachments

• questionaboutLfromBP.gif
    questionaboutLfromBP.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 41

Astrologer4U

I am not really sure if my interpretation can be entirely objective.:pouty: but I will give it a shot

I am on the ascendant Virgo rising but I am not sure if the ascendant is to early?

I will attempt to interpret chart as if Ascendant is okay...

He is represented by Jupiter and Jupiter is in the house that it rules, from that I would say that he finds me interesting and he is exploring me and more than likely exploring all kinds of women. Jupiter is in Taurus which is fixed so I don't see him giving up exploring different women no time soon. Jupiter is Square Mercury, ruler of the first house, and Mercury is also in a fixed sign. from that I would say that I am possibly thinking a bit much about my self and he probably feels that but then again, he is also thinking about his self because he only cares about exploring different women. I think my co ruler is the Moon because it is in the first house, Jupiter is trine Moon. From that I would say that there is some kind of emotional connection between he and I but I think that connection is probably based on what I can do for him being that Moon is in Virgo and Virgo is the sign of service.

To sum it up, I think the answer is no, at the moment, he is not interested in a serious relationship with me.

Please anyone, leave your comments and interpretations as well, I would appreciate it.

Astrologer4U

BobZemco

The Ascendant is early, but you can still read the chart, and your Mercury and his Jupiter are in exact square without Reception, which would indicate "No."

Your Moon has separate from a trine with his Jupiter and will square his secondary significator Sun, which would be another "No." There are some obstacles on his part.

Mercury does receive Jupiter by Term and Decan, but those are very weak Reception and not the Perfect Reception needed for Horary. Since Mercury does receive Jupiter by weak dignities, and Jupiter does not receive Mercury and Reception is about "allowing" it suggests you're open to the idea, but he isn't.

Astrologer4U

Thanks for the interpretation Bob... By the way, could you tell me if there is anything about my interpretation that was not correct? I came to the same conclusion as you did, that the guy does not want a serious relationship with me but my reading was not posed the same way as yours.

@ Dr. Farr, would love to hear your interpretation

Astrologer4U

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

-he = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter significator
-you AND ALSO his considerations about a relationship with you = 1st house (7th from his house) = Virgo = Mercury significator
-your co-significator = Moon
-Mercury flows away fro Jupiter = - testimony
-Mercury in applying partile square to Jupiter = - testimony
-Moon flows away from both significators = - testimony (Moon seperates from aspect with Jupiter)

All testimonies are -; therefore I too would delineate a "no" answer to this question...