How serious is this??

FallingStar

Hi,

For the past month I have been having some health trouble. My feet are constantly swollen, especially from the ankle below. My feet veins are always prominent, much like swollen too (it's varicose I have dealt with for years, but now seems something more serious). Sometimes they hurt when touched (both veins and the swollen ankle part). Despite the amount of water I drink, the feet are always swollen. On occasions, when I get out of bed in the morning, my underfeet hurt, as if I had been walking all night.

Also, in the past 8 month or so, I have gained a lot of weight (around 10 kilograms), without any obvious reason (haven't changed the diet). But now those extra kilos seem impossible to to get rid of.

In 2 days I have an appointment with a homeopath expert, and I am also working on appointments for tests through traditional medicine, which will happen in about one week.

At this point I want to know what to expect -- in terms of how serious are these issues. What is the root of my health issues? Is there a kidney problem, or thyroid? Will I be able to get through this and have positive results?

Thank you to everyone in advance for any opinions.

Attachments

• 26-06.jpg
    26-06.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 25

rafaella

this seems serious to me, yeah could be kidney issue or such.

It seems your emotional nature does not want to deal with the health issues, maybe you are scared to know what exactly is the issue? Moon is in a wellplaced sign but in detriment to Mars , ruler of your 6th.

Venus (your significator) is in its term so you do have some power over this if you take action...Mars (your health ruler) is peregrine and in the 8th house - your health won't improve on its own, you need to do something about this, more than what you have done so far. I hope the homeopath can help.

Venus also rules 12th of hidden things and Saturn placed there, Both Venus and Mars in 8th, although Venus is at the cusp of the 9th... succedent house/mutable sign - the illness will not be long lasting. At least not years - but possibly months. But there is no aspect between Moon/Mars, Venus/Mars....which puzzles me...
Moon will sextile Mercury, some mutual reception here so outcome is good, I think...eventually.

Last edited: