Is she serious?

Marshal

I love a girl. And she also loves me. I am serious about her and she also says that she is also serious. Before our relationship, she loved another boy. But now she says that she forget him due to some personal problems. She tell her family about my personality, first her parents really angry, but after sometimes her father said that first you complete your study then we'll do that what you want. Now she says that on 14 February, she again ask her parents about our engagement. Is she serious about me? I really loved her and wanted to marry with her. I am really worried about that. I can't understand what she want? Tell me is she serious about me? Is she really ask her parents about engagement?
Thanks in advance. . . :)

Neptune Rising

Hi Marshal

Welcome to the forum.

When you get a moment, could you have a read through the horary guidelines here. We need to see a chart for the moment you thought of the question - this is the birth of the question, eg, if you thought of the question at 3.43pm today, create a birth chart with birth details of 2nd Jan 2011 born at 3.43pm.

NR